Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Gregory Keyes
Hi Everyone,

I washed our beautiful Simeon Siliet (Imperial Madaar x Simeon Sukari) and our new colt Simeon Sachlav (MB Mayal x Raffaalaa) we have in partnership with my friend Marie Pringle. Thought I would share some photo's we took, they are not clipped but we are very proud of them.

Thank you for this great forum and the opportunity to show off our horses.

Kindest Regards
Greg
horseranch
Wow, wonderful horses, beautiful stallions and colts (especially by Kubinec x Salaa Diva rolleyes.gif ) and Mellisa, your Zandai has such a friendly disposition, very beautiful.... wub.gif

Our own easterbunny tongue.gif

blink.gif unsure.gif

fhl_stables
I just LOVE seeing people's Arabians.

Thanks all for sharing them !!!

biggrin.gif
CenturyOak
Zandai Jasoor (Zandai Ibn Omar x Glorieta Saqlima)

wub.gif
elociN
QUOTE (horseranch @ Mar 24 2008, 02:15 PM)
Wow, wonderful horses, beautiful stallions and colts (especially by Kubinec x Salaa Diva  rolleyes.gif ) and Mellisa, your Zandai has such a friendly disposition, very beautiful.... wub.gif

Our own easterbunny  tongue.gif

Hi Isabel

Thank you and I absolutely agree, sooooo many wonderful horses on this topic!!!
Sivmayall is a positively stunning easterbunny! laugh.gif wink.gif
Gabe
These are actually from this past summer but they have been on my sisters camera since. So since I finally got her to download them here's their debiute. smile.gif

These are of myself and Magdalena G, a lovely SE sired mare I owned at teh time of the time the photo was taken. Now owned by Brenda Tower of Arkansas

These Next Photos are of Royal Asherah modeling the halter I made for her and Myself. The only horse I currently still own and on her way to our own FHL Stables for a breeding lease. smile.gif

fhl_stables
I like that halter she's wearing. I'd love to get one in a purple. biggrin.gif

Great pics... beautiful ladies.
Cyglenda Miller
Here are some pics of Rajazi (Ansata Rahotep x MB Mikiya by Royal Mikhiel), Straight Egyptian colt. He will be two years old in May and is tail female Bukra top and bottom. He is not groomed and still in his winter coat. Will get new photos once he sheds all out. Steve took these today.

Cyglenda Miller
Paradise Egyptian Stud
Billy W
Cyglenda,

He has grown into a beautiful young stallion!

Billy W
PGD
Cyglenda, he is a very stylish colt! If his mother is a chestnut mare who used to belong to Andrew Hutchinson, I remember her when she was at Rocky Top. I really liked her a lot - very nice colt she's had, if this is who I think it is!

Congratulations - Rajazi is definitely growing into a beautiful young stallion - whoever his dam is. smile.gif

Nancy P.
Cyglenda Miller
Thanks, Billy and Nancy. We are very pleased with how he is maturing and yes his dam is the one you are thinking of, Nancy.

Cyglenda
Gabe
Thanks Charity! I'll see if I can find some purple for ya. wink.gif

Cyglenda
Rah's Half brother is maturing So wonderfully! He reminds me very much of his sire. smile.gif Stunning! Rah has his first foal due this spring. smile.gif
Cyglenda Miller
Thanks, Gabe!

Cyglenda
chennoff
QUOTE (Cyglenda Miller @ Mar 25 2008, 08:35 PM)
Here are some pics of  Rajazi (Ansata Rahotep x MB Mikiya by Royal Mikhiel), Straight Egyptian colt.  He will be two years old in May and  is tail female Bukra top and bottom.  He is not groomed and still in his winter coat.  Will get new photos once he sheds all out. Steve took these today.

Cyglenda Miller
Paradise Egyptian Stud

Hi Steve and Cyglenda, Your Stallion look truly Amazing...
wub.gif
Billy
WOW I love you horses wub.gif

2 new of Lumin smile.gif

horseranch
Some new pica's of AR Majidah S tongue.gif (thanx to Nanda)

sheller
Hi
I thought I'd post some recent pictures of my girl with all the other beautiful horses:
Naheifa BintRasmoniet (Rasmoniet EHAP x Sweet Legacie by Aladdinn's Legacie. She's 3 1/2 years old.

Sue
Billy
Lumin again tongue.gif

tricia
WOW!! Lumin is magnificent!!!!

Tricia
Carol Cooper-Hall
I just wanted to say that I'm so happy for each and every one of you!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
lhp

smile.gif
tricia
My Minstril daughter -

Tricia
PGD
Wow, Tricia - she looks a lot like The Minstril, doesn't she? smile.gif

Sue and Horseranch - what bay beauties you have! And Jani - Lumin is looking just spectacular these days!

Here are a couple more of Kholton TS, who left this morning enroute to Shada, Inc. - yooohoo! smile.gif (conformation completely unedited)
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
Suellen Taylor
Gee, Tricia, she looks nice! And Nancy..glad you did what you did in the parentheses! People, Nancy Pierce can take some photos!

I have seen her take them right off the camera into a CD and I hardly recognize my own horses..they look sooo good! I know she doesn't edit them, as has been suggested elsewhere. She sets up the photo, has in her mind what she is looking for..the "look" as she calls it..and when such as myself, who is fooling with the horse, the halter, and the lead rope, AND trying to get out of the way..LOL..she is patiently waiting..LOL

These shots are of horses right out of the pasture, with no body clips, no makeup and very little brushing.

As this thread IS about "New Pics of Horses"..here are a few examples...Enjoy!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians
Suellen Taylor
Oh dear..I am so sorry...looks like I got carried away..there are just so many wonderful photos..about 500..and I only chose those that were already sized, say for the website..LOL..I prefer NOT to resize them.. tongue.gif

TOP Of The Hill Arabians
Arabian Stud Europe
Here some pictures of me and the black stallion Jazzmeen (Essteem x Jasmyne *Nyhl el Jamaal)!

Dakhilah
Hi Talitha & Jazz,
Really COOL pic's and a GREAT TEAM!!!!! laugh.gif ....
Greetings sas.
Arabian Stud Europe
Thanks Sas wink.gif
Great to know we have a fan! haha!
lyndi
OH WOW! is all I can say wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
lyndi
To all the horses I have seen here:, here is one or two of mine : wink.gif
PGD
QUOTE (Dakhilah @ Mar 30 2008, 05:44 PM)
Hi Talitha & Jazz,
Really COOL pic's and a GREAT TEAM!!!!!  laugh.gif ....
Greetings sas.

I completely agree - what a beautiful, athletic black - it looks like you are having so much fun together!

Thanks, Suellen, for being so sweet. smile.gif Your horses are beautiful - au natural!

Lyndi, that grey mare is beautiful!!

Nancy P.
lyndi
Click to view attachmentwhich one ? this one
?or this one? wink.gif
AAArabians
Here are a few photos of my horse!!!
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Can you guess which ones are altered????
A little color change and a little color added here and there!
Yes these photos have clearly been altered!!!!
As you can see!

Sue Ellen,

As you were speaking of me!

I am clearly implying that Nancy Pierce has altered our photos with her unique
stlye of color additions and subtractions to enhance certain features of horses.
Which to me is altering the horse!
As for your horses I think that they indeed are beautiful!
As for any photo statements, I like to see photos" unedited by color manipulations!"
When I see color manipulated I have no faith that the horse looks like that!
A horse loses its definition in the face with color adjustments, it starts to look more like a painting than a real horse!!!! If you are looking for art that is OK ; However if you are trying to really see what a horse really looks like you cannot!
I hope that I was able to clarify things!

Candi
Gudrun Irtzing
Last Weekend my mare Gianna (with the rider Annika Gärtner) won the 104km endurance race in Kölau North Germany

©Jeanette Nauman (www.Farah-Diba.de)
Billy
tongue.gif

mckulley1
Candi,

edited
Anyone can see those photos are not altered for anything more than color and clarity. If I paid good money for photos I'd expect the same things done so I had quality, use able photos. Not to mention that every professional photographer on the PLANET does the exact same thing with any subject they are taking photos of.

edited
Billy
Candi

If you call your picture altered ohmy.gif
Then all my picture is altered to biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

AbshaArabians
New Pics from my Stallion

SCHARIF EL BATAA (Mameluck * Saidaa Bataa)

first smile.gif

and 10 minutes later..... dry.gif

Miri Berger

www.AbshaArabians.de
www.AraberShowStyle.de
Ramad
Pfuuiiiiii

selbst im Alter, keine Manieren biggrin.gif

Rado
Billy
SCHARIF EL BATAA wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
absolutely stunning horse, you must be so proud of him wub.gif
AbshaArabians
Hi Rado,.....jo ich sage dir... biggrin.gif hauptsache seine Babys haben Manieren und wir bekommen nicht alle solch kleine Schweinchen laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hi Jani,

many thanks, yes I`am very very proud of him, he is one of the nice horses what I ever see and so sweet to handle wub.gif wub.gif

best wishes
Miri
AAArabians
edited

JP arabians,

As a breeder the eye size is very important and as a purchaser
I may select a horse for its huge eyes for breeding! If the eye is enhanced than the conformation has been altered. We quit using another well known photographer also for the same reason!

If I just wanted a pretty photo of my horse that would be OK!
However I am sending photos to people so they can see what the horse really looks like for purchase purposes!
I think that breeders would like to see photos such as Liz Salmon takes. The real Deal!!!

KR
Candi
jcja
Here are some new pictures taken two weeks ago of of my 3 year old filly Marcelina BA (Marwan Al Shaqab x R Imagination [x Magic Dream]) - conformation 100% unaltered! biggrin.gif

mckulley1
Jessica, Take your Hall Monitor vest off please.

Julie: So these are the ones you picked! NICE
tricia
I certainly don't want to get in the middle of controversy here but I need to say this:

I quit posting here and in other forums because of the back stabbing and nasty posts - I just don't have time for it and I don't want to hear it. I have been really enjoying this thread because it has been so pleasant and I love the sharing of pictures of everybody's horses. I look forward to coming here every morning to see what new pictures have been posted. PLEASE, don't spoil this thread for me and all the others who feel the same as I do.

Candi, the horse you pictured is very pretty - in the top one I definitely prefer the "altered" photo because I can see it. I'm just a backyard photographer so unless it is a bright and sunny day and I get real lucky, I always have to bring up the brightness in my photos. The result is that the picture shows my horse (or other subject) in truer color - it brings out the highlights in his coat. I don't consider this altering - it is simply adjusting the light levels to compensate for poor natural lighting. Knowing how to set a horse up to show it to the best advantage isn't altering, either - nor is clipping, grooming, or feeding color enhancing supplements or using products to enhance the coat - my photos are often bad because I don't do these things - but if I were paying someone to photograph my horses professionally I would certainly expect them to present them at their best.

I just met Nancy recently when she photographed Suellen's horses in my presentation sets and I can tell you that what you see is what you get. In fact, if I remember correctly, I changed the brightness on one of them myself when I put it on my website! When I do photos for my website I sometimes have to adjust colors because the camera has not portrayed them accurately. As far as horses go, I would be far more concerned about surgical alterations than photographic ones.

So, can we please go back to keeping this thread a place to post and enjoy photos without getting into personal agendas?

Tricia
JessicaP
Ditto Tricia

jessica. smile.gif
Billy W

Ive posted some of the photo's of my young stallion before on this same thread, awhile back, but I wanted to share an example of a VERY gifted up and coming photographer......Brandy Johnson (google her name) she I felt captured Nile Zavon very well and Im using her again this spring for all three of my horses.

Regards,

Billy
Billy
Marcelina BA wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

WOW she is gorgeous, fabulous head wub.gif wub.gif
Cyglenda Miller
Here is a photo taken of Shah Nile Jamill (DW Signature x Anna Halima Shah by Ansata Sirius) taken today. He just turned a year old on March 31st. He is in all of his dirtiness and not cleaned up, but we liked the way this photo showed him. Will be getting some new photos when he sheds out and is clean.

Cyglenda
Paradise Egyptian Stud
carolmaginn
Great work Brandy! The photos look very pretty and very natural. Nice to see another up and coming photographer! Billy let us know if you have more of Brandy's photos to post. Would love to see them!

Carol

QUOTE (Billy W @ Apr 2 2008, 12:14 PM)

Ive posted some of the photo's of my young stallion before on this same thread, awhile back, but I wanted to share an example of a VERY gifted up and coming photographer......Brandy Johnson (google her name) she I felt captured Nile Zavon very well and Im using her again this spring for all three of my horses.

Regards,

Billy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.