Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Billy W
Cyglenda,

He looks super!! Waiting on your Bashyr Foals!!!

Carol,

Thanks, Brandy does a super job! I will be having more taken of Nile Zavon as these are from a year ago. Also my SE 5 yr old gelding and his full yearling sister! Ill be sure to post those as soon as the shoot wraps up this spring.

Billy W
carolmaginn
Good Deal! Thanks for sharing!

Carol

QUOTE (Billy W @ Apr 2 2008, 03:28 PM)
Cyglenda,

He looks super!! Waiting on your Bashyr Foals!!!

Carol,

Thanks, Brandy does a super job! I will be having more taken of Nile Zavon as these are from a year ago. Also my SE 5 yr old gelding and his full yearling sister! Ill be sure to post those as soon as the shoot wraps up this spring.

Billy W
Cyglenda Miller
Yes, we're waiting on the Bashyr foals, too, Billy. Any day now we will have some for ourselves. Anna, the dam of Shah Nile Jamill, had a Bashyr filly on Sunday. She is supposed to be a knock-out!!! This was the first Bashyr foal in the US. Anna is in Texas now and we haven't got any pics yet of the foal. We feel like the grandparents of the foal as we have come to love Anna like one of our own. Its very hard not being able to see pics. The filly is supposed to have a very sculptured head with humongous eyes, nice short back and excellent straight legs. She is said to be very spunky. As soon as I get some photos I will post them or email them to you.

I, too, love those photos that Brandy does. I looked on her website a while back and was amazed. She is very talented!!! She is probably one of the best equine photographers in the US. Once her work gets out and seen people are going to be flocking to her.

Cyglenda
AmandaC.
McKulley,

You are quite mistaken in your statement that every professional photographer on the "planet" alters their photos for color and clarity. That may be the status quo for some photographers...but I know of many photographers who NEVER alter their pictures...and I have a good friend in CA who shoots for Nat. Geographic in Africa!

The whole point of being considered "professional" is that you don't need software to edit your pictures and the art of photography comes naturally. A painter doesn't use PhotoShop to adjust the color or clarity of their painting...because in fact, it would no longer be "their" painting, but an "altered" image...And when it comes to software choosing what lines to darken on a horse and what areas to turn to black (i.e. red eye correction), it really does change the shape of a horses true eye!

This forum is about new pics of horses, not pictures of artistic impressions of horses! I think it's great that Candi posts pictures of both altered and unaltered pictures...kudos to her! If Nancy alters her pictures, then she also supplies the horse owners with originals...therefore, it should be acceptable to see the difference between the two. Don't we all want to know what a horse really looks like from all points of view? Not just PhotoShop's guestimation on what the horse looks like? Or a photographers altered interpretation of the horse?

Thanks,
Amanda smile.gif

To Everyone,

Beautiful pictures, really! (Altered and Unaltered!) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mckulley1 @ Apr 1 2008, 08:15 PM)
Candi,

Anyone can see those photos are not altered for anything more than color and clarity. If I paid good money for photos I'd expect the same things done so I had quality, use able photos. Not to mention that every professional photographer on the PLANET does the exact same thing with any subject they are taking photos of.

Torhild
I just came home from Denmark where my Imperial Kamill colt (Samsara Ajmal )was shown at a stallionpresentation at Husted arabians and l wanted to share his pictures with alll of you. I am pleased to see the boy grow up to be as pretty and good horse as he semed when l found him among all the nice horses we had seen at our visite at Donald Duke`s place 2 years ago. He is still a young colt and need his time but things are looking good so far can hardly wait to see him as a 5-6 year old biggrin.gif Thank you to Donald Duke for nice breeding and to let me buy this nice horse and he will be a good match to many SE mares in Norway wink.gif He will be shown in the ring for the first time this year.
-Torhild Hamre
Carol Cooper-Hall
Ladies, please.... sad.gif I understand that there are serious issues amongst several of the posters here but I would hope that you would discuss these issues via PM or perhaps start a new thread to discuss them further. unsure.gif Let's keep this particular thread lighthearted and enjoyable where we all can share with each other new photos of our beloved horses. Thank you. smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Horse model unknown.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
Suellen Taylor
Ahh, Carol CH...I see you got the email with the SEA Horse...LOL

Thanks!

Huge hugs to you and Frank!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians
Oliver
In regard to any personal issues discussed here in this Forum (and deleted by us):
Please ladies, do that in private but not here. Thank you.

Oliver
Torhild
I guess the question about discussing was ment to the ladies above my added pictures or was it something l said? unsure.gif
-Torhild
Oliver
Dear Torhild,
of course NOT you! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Great-looking colt, by the way. I love his sire Imperial Kamilll...
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Torhild @ Apr 3 2008, 10:07 AM)
I guess the question about discussing was ment to the ladies above my added pictures or was it something l said? unsure.gif
-Torhild
Hello Torhild
My post was addressing the ladies in the other posts, not you. wink.gif I also agree with Oliver's comment above about your colt Samsara Ajmal - GREAT looking colt and GREAT sire too!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Torhild
Thank you all, yes he is indeed a sweet boy like his father, easy to handle and no problems at all, even at his difficult age at 2 smile.gif He will not be sold that easily, because we all care so much for him allreaddy. He has this attitude as he is just happy and life is nice and he is just curious about everything in a positive way, just like his sire. But his mother Nabawiah is not a bad horse either l can guarantee you all wink.gif
-Torhild
horseranch
Wow, Samsara Ajmal is VERY pretty rolleyes.gif smile.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Torhild @ Apr 3 2008, 01:10 PM)
Thank you all, yes he is indeed a sweet boy like his father, easy to handle and no problems at all, even at his difficult age at 2 smile.gif He will not be sold that easily, because we all care so much for him allreaddy. He has this attitude as he is just happy and life is nice and he is just curious about everything in a positive way, just like his sire. But his mother Nabawiah is not a bad horse either l can guarantee you all wink.gif
-Torhild
Awww...it sounds like your beloved Samsara Ajmal is just as BEAUTIFUL on the inside (his spirit) as he is on the outside (his looks)...good for you!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Suellen Taylor @ Apr 3 2008, 08:34 AM)
Ahh, Carol CH...I see you got the email with the SEA Horse...LOL

Thanks!

Huge hugs to you and Frank!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians
Hello Suellen
Yep, that "SEA Horse" sure has been making it's rounds!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
THANKS so much for the huge hugs and back at you and Dewey too!! wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol
tricia
After seeing the horse with the inner tube I just can't resist.....

Tricia
Torhild
Could not resist to show you this picture of Ajmal.
Zajaddi
BEAUTIFUL photo of Ajmal!!

D
Torhild
Thank you, believe me he is as beautyful as on the picture in real life too. His eyes are so big and black that on photo it looks like the photo is manipulated, but l can guarantee they are not. This is him and nice to hear you like him biggrin.gif
Zajaddi
Hi Torhild,
I like his bloodlines and "look" alot. We have an Imperial Al Kamar maternal granddaughter who also has those big, pretty eyes. He is very lovely indeed. What are your plans for him?
D
Shakti
QUOTE (tricia @ Apr 3 2008, 11:20 PM)

Tricia

HA! That is great!! I could totally see my stallion doing this!
Torhild
Hi and thank you biggrin.gif
My plans for Ajmal......well he will for sure go into my breeding with the mares at my stable l look forward till he get mature enough to cover my 2 favourite mares Fabilah (Faranyah x Nabeel II)and Raheelah(Fabiah x Kamal) wiew their pedigrees at www.dwonorway.piczo.com if you want. l really think they will be a good match. As for this season he will be shown at the B show in Norway in June and EEE in Belgium to get some experience in the ring, but he is still young and undone but l am not rushing here, he will end up as a good one dry.gif Aftherward he will probably be stabled up for training in western to see how that works out for him, l think he would fit into that. Who is the dam of your Kamar daughter? I really like Al Kamar he gives solid tailcarriage and movements Attatched a picture of the 2 mares when Raheelah was a baby
Regardings
-Torhild
Torhild
l answered your question in a normal reply l am affraid sad.gif and sorry l ment KAmar grandaughter offcourse not daughter smile.gif Theese lines are very interesting and l think Ajmal is nicely bred.
-Torhild
QUOTE (Zajaddi @ Apr 4 2008, 09:29 PM)
Hi Torhild,
I like his bloodlines and "look" alot.  We have an Imperial Al Kamar maternal granddaughter who also has those big, pretty eyes.  He is very lovely indeed.  What are your plans for him? 
D
Fenna
Wow, stunning picture! Beautiful horse!
luke64
hi from australia id show you my horses too if I knew how to get the photo from the computor to the forum unsure.gif
Wonderful photo.s cheers Linda
Cheryl L
Hi Linda,
When you hit the reply button, just below the box where you type your response, is a button, that says "Browse".
You click on that and you go to you pictures, click on that picture and click the open button, then you click on below "add this attachment".
That should do it.
Cheryl

Maybe someone else can explain it better?
Tracey
A Few Spring pictures.... We are still under water, slush and mud... So dust and mud included LOL

our 2004 Colt "Supreme" (True Colours x Bahiyaa (Imperial Saturn)

Thank you

Tracey
Alberta, Canada

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
MOMO
Our "sweety" Hafizah el Dashour (Maamoon Azeem x Al Hanifa Hadaayha)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Monika
Kastanielund Arabians
Click to view attachment

New picture of my colt,he will turn 3 in may
WML Wahed
(Wish Me Luck x Sherifa/A.R. Al Shabaab)

Regards
Marianne
horseranch
Some pics of today biggrin.gif

Amara Nile Lass (by Ansata Nile Pasha)

and with her friend AR Majidah S (Nur ad Dine)

Majidah's halfbrother (almost 2 yrs old) :
AR Sinan Azim (AR Sivmayall x C.Aziza by Ansata Sinan)

Mother of Majidah and Azim : C. Aziza (by Ansata Sinan)

AR Manisha'h (AR Sivmayall x Aicha SVA by Kais)
owned by Tanja Bross - Germany

And a picture of our little puppy (2 weeks old) rolleyes.gif wub.gif

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/hor...nbiboefje1i.jpg
Anjelen
dreckig...aber glücklich!!! biggrin.gif

Liebe Grüße

Nicole
jacksarabians
Great photos everyone ! thanks all !

new picts of my 2 yold daughter True Colours x Daïcha (Mag x Iphigenea by Nartan)
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (tricia @ Apr 3 2008, 06:20 PM)

Tricia
Hello Tricia
Gosh, I somehow missed this photo you posted. wacko.gif Honestly, our beloved horses can get themselves into the most precarious of situations!!! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
THANK YOU everyone for sharing your WONDERFUL photos with us wub.gif wub.gif ...please keep them coming!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
mee2
Click to view attachment
Pirouette
Yearling
monethorse
A new picture of Bugatti

Click to view attachment
Jutta Kools
Some pictures of my mare Bess-Diyah today. She's almost 300 days pregnant, so still 6 weeks to go... smile.gif

chennoff
QUOTE (monethorse @ Apr 13 2008, 04:06 PM)
A new picture of Bugatti

Click to view attachment

How is This Stallion??
WOW wub.gif
monethorse
QUOTE (chennoff @ Apr 13 2008, 07:15 PM)
How is This Stallion??
WOW wub.gif

I sent you a PM smile.gif
horseranch
QUOTE (monethorse @ Apr 13 2008, 04:06 PM)
A new picture of Bugatti

Click to view attachment

Wow Kristi, AWESOME !! rolleyes.gif
Bess-Diyah is looking very good Jutta biggrin.gif
Aicha is now on 343 days !!!
Susan G
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and I have enjoyed looking at your many photos and hope that we can collect, in time, a herd that is as impressive as the ones I've seen.

I'll share 2 pics I took of our yearling colt - Orashaman (DW Signature x Orashahhna).

Regards,
Susan
Susan G
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and I have enjoyed looking at your many photos and hope that we can collect, in time, a herd that is as impressive as the ones I've seen.

I'll share 2 pics I took of our yearling colt - Orashaman (DW Signature x Orashahhna).

Regards,
Susan
Gardengate
Just want to share, 16 day of pic of Gardenia G (Ibn Amon RA x Aliah Majiida DSA) From Judy and Steve Glass, Gardengate Egyptian Arabians 40 miles So. of Las Vegas, NV. gardengate@veawb.coop
Al Kudaira Arabians
One of our straight egyptians mares
aka Shadwan`s Ciara (Classic Shadwan x Sabbah by Maysoun)

Best wishes,
Nicola
lyndi
I am also new to this site here are a couple of mine to show you rolleyes.gif
WSA Cahrismma***
and Shaheena his grand daughter, by OM EL Shaheen edited to say I am sorry shaheena didnt download proplerly, unsure.gif
GNorman
A different type of picture, and not really as pretty as the others ~ ZHR Romantic Warrior trying to say hello to Paloma and she is in no mood to say hello back

We call him Romio and now that he is turning 3, he is really growing up to be a ladies man like his sire, Aswad Shahwan BWA! His dam is So-Black Dajalana (by Blacklord Darkhan x Blacklady Farasha).

Click to view attachment wub.gif
AAArabians
AA - Delilah and AA - Diva

Click to view attachment
LPA
New pics of Dunwingeri El Shaareef - FINALLY! The last photos taken of him were nearly three years old!!! Straight out of the paddock, a quick brush, and he still looks a handsome fellow.
Lisa
Lavender Park.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
southwindarabian
I posted some pic's in the killer stallion thread but ere are some more-with my 10yr old daughter handling a breeding stallion for an informal photo shoot-with mare in foal heat across the street-2 other stallions hollaring from the barn about 75 feet away and 2 mares of my own in heat roughly 75-100 feet away. I am very proud of Lost and of my daughter Bailee. I was trying to get a somewhat okay head shot of him trying different halters, Blacks are such a bugger to get pretty shots of-and he does actually have a lovely head! lol
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
I LIKE THE PERSISTANCE OF YOUR ROMANTIC WARRIOR laugh.gif WHAT A NAME INDEED cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.