Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Anja B.
Mein Mann Arno bei einer
"Schmusestunde" mit unserem Ghaszal (Messaoud x Galina III) 2 Jahre alt

LG
Anja
JessicaP
El-shakeera Arabians,
Wow...what a beauty!! Amost snow white at 3 years old! ohmy.gif Georgous!

Anja,
What a adorable pic!

Attaching a couple more of my boy!

Jessica.
Anja B.
Hi Jessica,

your boy is very beautiful!

Anja
Binmahfooz
I really loved this topic... it has some amzaing pictures of some gorgeous horses...

Here is my Stallion Aj Labwan....

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/aj+labwan

I have bought him from Ajman Stud when was almost 2 years old....

and he just keeps getting more and more handsome and elegant....

some people have named and called him (Marwan Alshgab of Saudi)
Binmahfooz
Some more pictures of Labwan,
Nafiesa Arabians
lovely pictures everyone smile.gif
this picture is taken a few days ago
mums and foals biggrin.gif

horseranch
Great picture Esther (Nafiesa) biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Nafiesa Arabians
thanks isabel smile.gif you're Majidah is really stunning and fayyim is so fast white ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
Destiny02
I really like that picture, Esther! Your horses are beautiful!

Isabel, I'm just saying it again, I lóve Majidah wink.gif She is such a lovely filly!

Here a picture, of one of my beautiful ladies! (polish/russian)
ROZALINDA MSC
Dear all,

I wanted to present the stallion for me very dear son of the great WH Justice ...... his name is Amir Ashiraf (WH Justice - Guendalina (Valentino "APS" Beauty-Odessa).
Now the mother of reserve world champion Panarea by Palawan is in foal to Amir Ashiraf.

Best regards

Sergio
Vicke
blink.gif WOW this horse is just awsome my mouth droped open and all I could say was WOW Beautiful , stunning Not to be rantting but its not often I see one that really floors me like this one has just pure beauty. You should be very proud . I know I would be. Congrats on such a beauty, art in motion .

Vicke
Satin Springs Arabians
darkangel
I second that....WOW..!!

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL HORSE... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Do you have a full body shot of him you could share, or a video?
Would love to see him in motion..

Thank you so much for sharing him with us.. I`m in love..LoL.
Nafiesa Arabians
thanks for you're kind words roma biggrin.gif you're mare is amazing, wow and her filly also!
Tahir
Not only is he beautiful, as Vicke and darkangel have said, he also has the most amazing, kind eyes.

Beautiful boy, congratulations!!!! biggrin.gif

Carla, xx.
sarri
like papa like son just gorgeous congrats . BARB
Dakhilah
Hi,
A Very Handsome stallion rolleyes.gif ....be proud!!!
Greetings sas.
Medanos
Heute habe ich die Zeit genützt und habe mal wieder für Fotos von meinem Wallach gemacht.
manu
rolleyes.gif
Sorry,but also the dam count something...

GUENDALINA from my mare smile.gif BEAUTY ODESSA

ciao, manu
ROZALINDA MSC
Ciao Manu,

dai posta una foto della Beauty Odessa......

ciao

Sergio
Shemesh
A few snaps from when we were down at the river the other day. My daughter took the photos. She is doing an assignment at high school on photography and wanted to use one of our horses as a subject but also focussing on the scenery at the beach. It is nearly mid winter so the sun was low but it was about 19 degrees celcius.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Vicke
Oh yes please post a full shot of him and a video if you have one. I can just imagine how he must move ????? Would love to see that. Again what a pure Beauty he is.

Vicke
Satin Springs Arabians
Cleveland, TN
mckulley1
Interesting photos. The light is very mystical.

I thought you might like this photo better if it was cleaned up a bit. Gives a more natural air to the horse and light.

There are two, a little different from each other.
ROZALINDA MSC
Hello Vicke,
to see more photos and videos from Amir you have to go on this link ....

http://www.allevamentoilparadiso.com/

Best regards

Sergio
Shemesh
Thanks Mckulley. That does make it a lttle better. i will pass them onto my daughter. I was amazed that the camera could capture the light this way, but then when you are ignorant a lot of things seem amazing.
Marhei
Here Pics for my Mare Shalimar ( Khaled el Assuad x Shihan by El Thay Mansour) SE
Best wishes
Susanne
Solita
Ramses Emore (Prince Ibn Shaikh x Ramses Kareem)

Nancy Bourque/Ibriz Arabians
Here are a couple of pictures of my boys:

Dahr (Ansata El Ibriz x Dalise by Dalul). Dahr is six years old and unregistered although he is a straight Egyptian gelding.

The other is Raja El Ibriz (Ansata El Ibriz x Ansata Omniya), a five year old stallion.
Nancy Bourque/Ibriz Arabians
A few more photos of Ansata El Ibriz sons:

The first two are Aziim El Ibriz, a yearling colt out of Nasula (Rofann x Naufara)

Next two are Dahr , 6 yr old unregistered gelding from Dalise (Dalul x W Bint Fehris)

The rest are of Raja el Ibriz, a five year old stallion out of Ansata Omniya (Ansata Iemhotep x Ansata Omari)
PGD
Beautiful photos of beautiful horses, everyone!

Here is a new photo just taken last week of Frank and Brenda Horn's stallion, The Richtahman BF (Richter MH x The Testarosa by The Minstril).

Richtahman is wearing a gorgeous hatler from Arabian Fancy's new Desert Jewels Collection.

Nancy P.
Solita
Stunning, both horse & halter!!!!!!!!!!
Where has this guy been hiding, I have never heard of The Richtahman BF.
Website?

QUOTE (PGD @ Jul 3 2008, 09:36 PM)
Beautiful photos of beautiful horses, everyone! 

Here is a new photo just taken last week of Frank and Brenda Horn's stallion, The Richtahman BF (Richter MH x The Testarosa by The Minstril).

Richtahman is wearing a gorgeous hatler from Arabian Fancy's new Desert Jewels Collection.

Nancy P.
ArabianFancy
They are working on the website but the contact for the trainer is Alice at Bent Tree Arabians. Richtahman was at the Event this year.
benttreearabians@aol.com
He is stunning and a great personality too. I took this one of him last fall. biggrin.gif
Nancy is a much better photographer though!
Click to view attachment
Solita
Thank you for the info ArabianFancy smile.gif
Solita
New photos of Sar Solita (Sar Al Badia x Arabest Karima)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
GNorman
Thee Angel's Song wub.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Egyptian Sired mare by NR Naja Moniet (The Minstril) out of Touched By Angels (by Abba El Shaba).
Clothilde
Pobeda, own by Coralie Marcotte France, Sinoan Arabians, She is a rare 50% Egyptian, double Aswan grand daughter...
A very special mare!
Solita
New photo of Kamal Koko Bay (Harakka x Imago Belladonna)

carolmaginn
Lovely photo! Tell us more about Kamal please... Do you have photos of Imago Belladonna too?

Carol

QUOTE (Solita @ Jul 6 2008, 05:43 PM)
New photo of Kamal Koko Bay (Harakka x Imago Belladonna)

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment
Solita
Thank you Carol smile.gif
Kamal is Egyptian related. Her sire Harakka is an Anaza Bay Shahh son and her dam Imago Belladonna is a Sar Ibn Moniet daughter.
Kamal is 10 this year and broke to ride.
We are planning to breed her sometime in the future.
Here are a couple photos of her dam Imago Belladonna taken a long time ago by us.

carolmaginn
I can't wait to hear who you will breed her to! I know her sire and also her sister Anuket. They look similiar to me!

Carol

QUOTE (Solita @ Jul 7 2008, 12:11 AM)
Thank you Carol  smile.gif
Kamal is Egyptian related. Her sire Harakka is an Anaza Bay Shahh son and her dam Imago Belladonna is a Sar Ibn Moniet daughter.
Kamal is 10 this year and broke to ride.
We are planning to breed her sometime in the future.
Here are a couple photos of her dam Imago Belladonna taken a long time ago by us.

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment
Clothilde
Imperial Bisaam at Shahada Stud, France.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

her filly by Vishar Jahana
Click to view attachment
snowman
Dear frends and colegs,

I just wont to share with you a shord video klip we made from our young stalion
Ibn Bakarat by Ansata Najdi and dame Imperial Baalorah xImperial Baarez)

best

Zoran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGX2dm_2k0E
carolmaginn
What a nice colt Snowman... Of course I've always loved your mare - Imperial Baalorah.... Looks like a really nice cross there - congratulations!

Carol

QUOTE (snowman @ Jul 8 2008, 05:49 AM)
Dear frends and colegs,

I just wont to share with you a shord video klip we made from our young stalion
Ibn Bakarat by Ansata Najdi  and dame Imperial Baalorah xImperial Baarez)

best

Zoran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGX2dm_2k0E
Tracey
A few shots of some of our mares and fillies....

Shakara Dani,
Rasmoniet RSI x Daniya (Haniya x Ameer Albadeia)

Click to view attachment

JM Dream Venture (GH Venture (Bey Shah) and Ribbons N Dreams (Magic Dream)

Click to view attachment

FTA's Kayedrah
Ibn Ben Malik x Shakara Dani

Click to view attachment

thanks for letting me share

Tracey
AB. Can
Carolyn
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentSo many beautiful horses! smile.gif

Here's the black SE filly 'My Hearts on Fire' #8381361 (pending)foaled june 1st '08.

Saud el Zaghloul x Cyara
carolmaginn
A new photo of Amira Bint Kohela - our new filly - who is now 3 months old. This photo was taken on July 6, 2008...
Zajaddi
WOW - what a head and face!!
D
celestialarabians
We finally have our website up and just in time to present to the world our new NYN Hisani filly, Historia CA. She is out of an Odyssey SC mare. We love her so much, that we bred her back to NYN Hisani for next year.

NYN Hisani is by far one of Marwan's better producing sons. When bred to the right mare, is does a terrific job. I saw him last year at US Nationals and he was breathtaking. His owner is already putting him under saddle and I hear he is doing terrific.

Here's our website... http://www.celestialarabs.com/

Let me know what you think of our new baby!!!!!!!
Bakr
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Jul 9 2008, 04:16 AM)
A new photo of Amira Bint Kohela - our new filly - who is now 3 months old.  This photo was taken on July 6, 2008...

Hey Carol, your filly growing up really nice ..... Congratulations , i still remmber how she looked on the cam when she was born , very tiny and dark tongue.gif, now look at her ... just beautiful God bless her.

Bakr
Bakr
QUOTE (celestialarabians @ Jul 9 2008, 07:09 AM)
We finally have our website up and just in time to present to the world our new NYN Hisani filly, Historia CA.  She is out of an Odyssey SC mare.  We love her so much, that we bred her back to NYN Hisani for next year. 

Here's our website...      http://www.celestialarabs.com/

Let me know what you think of our new baby!!!!!!!

Congratulations on having your website running , looks nice and i like the background music as well , love your Odyssey SC daughter biggrin.gif smile.gif

best wishes
Bakr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.