Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
monethorse
Here is a new picture from Bugatti's last photo shoot.

Click to view attachment
horseranch
QUOTE (monethorse @ Sep 12 2008, 09:31 PM)
Here is a new picture from Bugatti's last photo shoot.

Click to view attachment

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif wub.gif he is awesome !!!
carolmaginn
A few new photos of Aspecial Ali
lady tee
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF BASHIR DHAKWAN ,HE WAS UP FOR SALE BUT I AM KEEPING HIM NOW . biggrin.gif he is going away to be broke in two weeks.
lady tee
biggrin.gif some more......bashir dhakwan
Anja B.
Ghaszal (Messaoud x Galina III)
wub.gif

Gruß Anja
Fenna
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Sep 13 2008, 06:51 AM)

STUNNING pictures, lovely horse!

Gr, Fenna
oli
Annouah
by Messaoud (Madkour x Maymoonah by Hadban Enzahi)
out of EH Atika (Dalul x Amira by Gharib)
Photos: Aleks
lyndi
WSA Charismma*** (Caramargue X Bint Shantu Halima) an Ansata Ibn Sudan daughter smile.gif gbfahne.gif
SimplyArabians
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Sep 13 2008, 06:51 AM)

wow...speechless..... wub.gif
heidip
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Sep 12 2008, 11:51 PM)

rolleyes.gif WOW
carolmaginn
@ Heidi and Melissa,

Thank you gals so much... I really love that horse smile.gif

Carol
SimplyArabians
Not the greatest pics of this fine little man, but fun to share none the less!
Here is AA Dark Ali....

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
carolmaginn
Awwwww... He is a fine little man. I'm looking forward to meeting him in person!

Carol

QUOTE (SimplyArabians @ Sep 15 2008, 12:47 PM)
Not the greatest pics of this fine little man, but fun to share none the less!
Here is AA Dark Ali....
Clothilde
Zaraq el Amir, at his arrival in France, he has settled very well in Auvergne and enjoy the end of the summer!! he is SE, SO and Heirloom!
He will be available next year at stud.

he is owned by Laurence Perceval, Laurence of Arabians...
He was born at Brandywine Arabians, USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
horseranch
Wow lovely horses everybody, especially Aspecial Ali & WSA Charismma rolleyes.gif wub.gif

Our boy and his rider laugh.gif

Almearas
OH....Just gorgeous!!! I have a spare paddock!!!! lol!!

QUOTE (lyndi @ Sep 14 2008, 12:55 PM)
WSA Charismma*** (Caramargue X Bint Shantu Halima) an Ansata Ibn Sudan daughter smile.gif  gbfahne.gif
Almearas
okay, now I know this is a TERRIBLE clip job, but I wanted to test my new clippers and see what colour our boy was under all his fluff. I was on my own with a 2 year old colt who hasn't been clipped since he was a baby (and then only once). So he looks like he's been attacked by a few moths!! ha ha...lol!!

Anyway, I still think it's quite a funny photo and I love the colour he will be when he's older. Looks like he'll be a lovely black bay...yey!!

Menna

Click to view attachment
ShadoWind
[quote=Almearas,Sep 19 2008, 12:00 AM]
okay, now I know this is a TERRIBLE clip job, but I wanted to test my new clippers and see what colour our boy was under all his fluff. I was on my own with a 2 year old colt who hasn't been clipped since he was a baby (and then only once). So he looks like he's been attacked by a few moths!! ha ha...lol!!

Anyway, I still think it's quite a funny photo and I love the colour he will be when he's older. Looks like he'll be a lovely black bay...yey!!

Menna

Click to view attachment

[/quote

Menna-
you have beautiful horses. This colt is lovely, even if he is opinionated about his clip job! laugh.gif Jakki
AAArabians
AA_Mario

Ashtar Dark Ali X Meadow Mirabella

lyndi
Thanks for your kind comments on WSA Charismma***, here is one of his many champion offspring Venus, do have a look at her and other offspring on
www.dreamfield-arabians.com wink.gif
DemelzaH
QUOTE (Almearas @ Sep 19 2008, 12:00 PM)
okay, now I know this is a TERRIBLE clip job, but I wanted to test my new clippers and see what colour our boy was under all his fluff.  I was on my own with a 2 year old colt who hasn't been clipped since he was a baby (and then only once).  So he looks like he's been attacked by a few moths!!  ha ha...lol!!

Anyway, I still think it's quite a funny photo and I love the colour he will be when he's older.  Looks like he'll be a lovely black bay...yey!!

Menna

Click to view attachment

Regardless of the clip job, this is a great colt and I always enjoy your photos of him Menna. He's a perfect example of what a small breeder can do with one great mare. smile.gif Is Satine being bred again this year?
carolmaginn
It got this photo of Bint Kohela and her filly - Amira Bint Kohela this morning...
Tous crins
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Sep 19 2008, 08:33 AM)
It got this photo of Bint Kohela and her filly - Amira Bint Kohela this morning...

Oh Carol,

Thank you for showing us the filly we saw being born. What a beauty.

I can't believe the amount of grass.... compred to our dry desert.

Are you happy with your fence? It looks very nice.

Christine
Tous crins
QUOTE (horseranch @ Sep 17 2008, 10:31 AM)
Wow lovely horses everybody, especially Aspecial Ali & WSA Charismma  rolleyes.gif  wub.gif

Our boy and his rider  laugh.gif

Really nice!
Who is he?

Christine
Tous crins
QUOTE (Clothilde @ Sep 16 2008, 05:38 AM)
Zaraq el Amir, at his arrival in France, he has settled very well in Auvergne and enjoy the end of the summer!! he is SE, SO and Heirloom!
He will be available next year at stud.

he is owned by Laurence Perceval, Laurence of Arabians...
He was born at Brandywine Arabians, USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

What a nice mover!
Congratulations.

Christine
horseranch
QUOTE (Tous crins @ Sep 19 2008, 06:29 PM)
Really nice!
Who is he?

Christine

Thanks smile.gif he is our 7 yr old boy, mostly russian bred. His name is AR Sivmayall (by SivmenB out of a Prins Abdullah daughter). We love him till death rolleyes.gif as he was born in our stables.
oli
Oldtimer wink.gif
Clothilde
I enjoyed seeing all your pictures, Carol, love the light in TX!

We make a photo shooting with the kids, they were with their plastic bags and whips and it was a great time in the beginning of fall!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
monethorse
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Sep 19 2008, 04:33 PM)

Wow, I love that picture!!! I knew her dam Kohlea as my friends Kathy and David Tetrick owned her. Kohlea was the "grand dam" of their farm and she knew it that is for sure!!! Nice to see the lines carried on :0)
carolmaginn
Me too... I cried when I looked at it - I just feel so incredibly blessed... I love these two like you wouldn't believe... I wish I had met Kathy Tetrick - I think she had great taste...and I'll bet I'd have really liked her alot from all I've heard about her - seemed like a super lady.

Carol

QUOTE (monethorse @ Sep 20 2008, 11:41 AM)
Wow, I love that picture!!! I knew her dam Kohlea as my friends Kathy and David Tetrick owned her. Kohlea was the "grand dam" of their farm and she knew it that is for sure!!! Nice to see the lines carried on :0)
Marhei
Hier möchte ich die Stute einer sehr guten Freundin zeigen, sie ist nach meiner eigenen biggrin.gif meine absolute Traumstute rolleyes.gif
BA Sadifa gezüchtet von Herrn Brenninger im Besitz von Katrin Grosch.
Sadifa
Lg
Susanne
Binmahfooz
Hi Everyone,

Here is Samira alfala
(Royal Jamil* Ak Fareesa)
Araberhof Langenfeld
Unser zweijähriger Golden Cross Hengst A.L. Dakar Shaklan (Damir El Shaklan x Ladani Bint Estopa Son).

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
lyndi
Here is Shaheena (om EL Shaheen x Shantu Sequal) tested in foal this year to WH Justice gbfahne.gif rolleyes.gif
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (lyndi @ Sep 21 2008, 09:11 AM)
Here is Shaheena (om EL Shaheen x Shantu Sequal) tested in foal this year to WH Justice gbfahne.gif  rolleyes.gif

Wow, she is gorgeous smile.gif
Congrats!

Regards,
Talitha
Arabian Stud Europe
Here are some new pictures of my mares.

First:

Anjuli Bai
By Mishaal HP
On the pictures, taken yesterday; She is heavily in foal to an early 2009 foal by Jary el Jamaal (Ali Jamaal)
okay, AND a little fat too tongue.gif
Arabian Stud Europe
And our spanish mare:

Estana M
She is by: Moashiro (Gual Moghar)
And out of Estefania (Ibn Estopa)

Also in foal to Jary el Jamaal (Ali Jamaal) due early 2009 and also a little bit fat cool.gif
Arabian Stud Europe
And the two of them together...
lyndi
Is that the Moashiro that was at Gucci's stud in the UK? if so I know him and where he is now wink.gif your mares are breathtaking wink.gif
Arabian Stud Europe
Thank you!
Yes, this mare is actually bred by Gucci.
I don't have any good pictures of Moashiro.
Maybe you have?

Best wishes,

Talitha
lyndi
I will see what i can do wink.gif
TABATA
Hello Talitha

Congratulations on your very very beautiful mares

Tabata
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (lyndi @ Sep 21 2008, 10:32 AM)
I will see what i can do wink.gif

Great! Thank you!

QUOTE (TABATA @ Sep 21 2008, 10:43 AM)
Hello Talitha

Congratulations on your very very beautiful mares

Tabata

Thank you! Can't wait to see their Ali Jamaal babies next year!
Dakhilah
Hi Talitha,
The photo's of your girl's are wonderfullllll !!!
Estana looks better than EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... rolleyes.gif
Greetings sas.
Wendy
Some pics taken last week of our precious boy.. wub.gif

Amarii Halim M

Nice pictures Talitha, you have some beautiful mares.. biggrin.gif
Bandit
Ah, I think most of my computer problems are fixed so Im going to try to post these photos of Rowdy here now who is straight desert, blue star eligible stallion.

Hes still very immature even at four years old but so very sweet.

sheller
QUOTE: "Thanks for your kind comments on WSA Charismma***, here is one of his many champion offspring Venus, do have a look at her and other offspring on
www.dreamfield-arabians.com"

She is absolutely gorgeous.
sheller
Here are some new pics of my ES mare, Naheifa BintRasmoniet
lyndi
QUOTE (Arabian Stud Europe @ Sep 21 2008, 10:24 AM)
Thank you!
Yes, this mare is actually bred by Gucci.
I don't have any good pictures of Moashiro.
Maybe you have?

Best wishes,

Talitha

here are some pictures of moashiro for you wink.gif i was sorry to hear he has passed away, a lovely straight spanish horse with wonderful lines, you should treasure your girl.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.