Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Arabian Stud Europe
Our Black stallion:

Jazzmeen
Essteem x Jasmyne

Pictures by Reindert Jansen.

Best wishes,

Talitha Bakker
Arabian Stud Europe
lyndi
3 days ago this picture was taken of me with Mishaal HP, am I a lucky girl? wink.gif gbfahne.gif
Arabian Stud Europe
Wow! Lucky you!
I am fortunate to own his daughter Anjuli (Mishaal x Messaoud) who is now in foal to Jary el Jamaal by Ali Jamaal!
I believe this will be the first grandchild for Mishaal!
Soo exciting!

All the best,

Talitha
PGD
You are indeed lucky, Lyndi - isn't MIshaal beautiful? And Talitha, you will have to post pictures of Mishaal's grandDAUGHTER when she arrives. biggrin.gif

Here is my new girl - HPF Stardancer. She's by Padrons Psyche and out of the El Hilal daughter, KH Aria. In fact, she's very high perecentage Egyptian. Photos taken Saturday.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The search is on for a handsome husband for this lady! biggrin.gif

Nancy P.
monethorse
QUOTE (PGD @ Oct 14 2008, 02:26 AM)
You are indeed lucky, Lyndi - isn't MIshaal beautiful?  And Talitha, you will have to post pictures of Mishaal's grandDAUGHTER when she arrives.  biggrin.gif

Here is my new girl - HPF Stardancer.  She's by Padrons Psyche and out of the El Hilal daughter, KH Aria.  In fact, she's very high perecentage Egyptian.  Photos taken Saturday.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The search is on for a handsome husband for this lady!  biggrin.gif

Nancy P.

Wow!! She is REALLY nice!!! I have a good idea where there two very handsome you men for you to come to Florida and look :0)
PGD
ha ha Thanks, Kristi - and believe me, those "young men" are first on my list!

Nancy
ShadoWind
OOOOOweeee! What great taste you have Miss Nancy!!!! She's Go- jus!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Jakki
jcja
Here are some new ones of my filly Marcelina BA wub.gif

sgarabians
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

This is a home bred colt we have that although not SE - being a combination of a 50% Egyptian blood mare and our Russian lines stallion he does have 9 lines to Nazeer in his breeding - 7 of those coming through his Russian blood sire.

His name is BARBADOS-SGA (Baromanov x SG Bint Jaseem) - he just managed to get down and roll in the mud as I came haring out of the back door with the camera - of course! lol So he's a little 'grubby' in these pics.

Still a fair bit of maturing to do yet but we think he's a promising youngster for the future.

HIs dam SG Bint Jaseem is the lynchpin of the domestic breeding program here and she is a grand daughetr of two prominent imported SE sires to come to Australia some years ago - AK Jabal ibn Moniet (Ibn Moniet el Nefous x Roufah) and Ibn Antar (Antar x Bint Mona).

Click to view attachment

regards
David
katarin
lbphotographie
QUOTE (Arabian Stud Europe @ Oct 12 2008, 09:33 PM)
Our baby:
ASE Milano
by El Ninjo (Laman HVP)
Out of Amal-Chariklia (Abakan)

He is a real moving machine, but ofcourse not willing to show this to us when we have a camera ready!

I love El Ninjo, and this colt his splendid !
Nancy Bourque/Ibriz Arabians
Here's another healthy happy boy, taken in his newly acquired winter woolies and muddy boots, standing in his pasture enjoying the October sunshine:

Raja El Ibriz (Ansata El Ibriz x Ansata Omniya by Ansata Iemhotep) our 5 year old stallion
Billy W
Click to view attachment

Azerii Maar Malak

Sire: Richter MH
Dam: Maar Juahara (Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara)

Our new lovely mare.

Billy W
Tous crins
QUOTE (Billy W @ Oct 18 2008, 09:52 PM)
Click to view attachment

Azerii Maar Malak

Sire: Richter MH
Dam: Maar Juahara (Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara)

Our new lovely mare.

Billy W

Hey Billy,

Did you see the Rancho Bulakenyo slideshow. I have many more to add but won't happen soon, too busy. The Zandai girls will be there. How is your new farm?

Christine
Billy W
Click to view attachment

......Bint Maar Juahariel

Sire: El Halimaar
Dam: Maar Juahariel (Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara)

another of our beautiful mares.

Christine,

Look forward to the Zandai girls pics!!! Such gorgeous mares they are. Our new place is ALOT of work, still TONS to do, but day at a time. The horses are adjusting and enjoying the cool fall weather here in Tennessee.

Billy
malak.arabians
Europe's Padron (Padron x Canila), 18 yers old pictured by Magali Laurent

My Webpage

PGD
The young stallion, Envestment (Eternety x AF Vanessa by GH Venture), owned by Bonnie Jameson of Webber Falls, Oklahoma.

Click to view attachment
Conformation unaltered (in fact, the light was so good that day - aside from a shadow or two - it wasn't even necessary to correct color or clarity - or ANYTHING. tongue.gif )

Nancy P.
Glenn
This is new photo of one of our young mares:
"Nawarrah Al Naif" (Ansata Shalim & Mezna Al Rayyan by Imperial Mahzeer)

Click to view attachment

Best regards,
Glenn
Glenn
And a trotting photo of Nawarrah Al Naif as well...

Click to view attachment

Glenn
ali
Hi All,

This is my filly KALTHOMAT KENANAH BY MAJD AL RAYYAN OUT OF NOOR ALAADEYAT BY FAREES

Click to view attachment

ALI
straight_egyptian_lover
QUOTE (PGD @ Oct 19 2008, 03:26 PM)
The young stallion, Envestment (Eternety x AF Vanessa by GH Venture), owned by Bonnie Jameson of Webber Falls, Oklahoma.

Click to view attachment
Conformation unaltered (in fact, the light was so good that day - aside from a shadow or two - it wasn't even necessary to correct color or clarity - or ANYTHING.  tongue.gif )

Nancy P.

I love those days! And then you get home- especially when you get home and find that trying to improve your shots makes them worse!!!

Jess
oli
..dug out of the relic box..

some shots from a old amateur video from 1993
E.H. Assam (Gharib x Aminah)
and the video here!
Tous crins
QUOTE (oli @ Oct 20 2008, 01:46 PM)
..dug out of the relic box..

some shots from a old amateur video from 1993
E.H. Assam (Gharib x Aminah)
and the video here!

What a wonderful video!!!
Lucky horses, lucky riders, that is what it is all about!

Christine
Chah Name Arabians
We want to share with you some pictures of our stallion IM Bayard Cathare (Padrons Immage X SH.Bagheera / Nadir I)

Qatar show 2008

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dubai 2008
Click to view attachment

At home

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sheller
He is a beautiful boy.
Sue Heller
kay cochran
Love his color! Beautiful set on neck with good length. Nice 4 square legs also! My compliments on a beautiful stallion. JK
oli
QUOTE (Tous crins @ Oct 21 2008, 02:55 AM)
What a wonderful video!!!
Lucky horses, lucky riders, that is what it is all about!

Christine

Thank you Christine!
The Beach-Video is from 1993, the only horse who is still alive is E.H. Assam (Gharib x Aminah). Perhaps it´s interesting to see the same horse 15 years later at age 25 in a new video.

Oli
Chah Name Arabians
Thank you very much for your coments.
We are waiting for the 2009 babies...
Cibois Franck
We are expecting 7 babies in Oman Royal Cavalry from Bayard.
And we are very curious to see the result with all the different mares!
tchaata
This is a new photo of our stallion Aryan el Thessa...
Rosi Straub
Ich wollte heute Herbstbilder knipsen aber sie sind nicht vor den herbstlichen Bäumen stehen geblieben, sondern immer wo anders.
Foto 1: Antaeus al Qusar (Abbas Pasha I x Ansata Queen Nefr)
Foto 2: Hamasa Bint Gharbi (Hamasa Gharbi x Rafica II)
Foto 3 + 4: Hamasa Bint Gharbi und Originalaraberstute Amat al Raaouf Sheikh el Arab (Nabeel II x Kahelat Albadeia)
MDK
He is very very beautifull..... and what an amazing color.
If he is anything like my boy in mind he will also make a fantastic riding horse.

smile.gif

And congratulations on some very nice results.

I have a brother here in Denmark out of the mare Bint Pustinia/Padron biggrin.gif

You should look forward to your upcoming new generation, untill now 2 of my boys offsprings had champion titles. One of them being national champion this year wink.gif

Shams
Schöne Bilder !! smile.gif schöne Pferde!!
Gruß
Chah Name Arabians
Thanks,

Your stallion is beautiful too, I find something similar as Bayard... was he already shown in Europe?

For the next generation we have to wait the Oman's babies...

Regards
Billy
This is my Welsh B stallion, I just buy him looking like this.

One he look like this

Can't belive some peopel have horses mad.gif
Gold Coin Arabians
QUOTE (JP Arabians DK. @ Oct 29 2008, 12:50 AM)
This is my Welsh B stallion, I just buy him looking like this.

One he look like this

Can't belive some peopel have horses  mad.gif

It is so sad when this happens.................but with a happy ending!!!! I'm sure with your care and love, he will soon look like his old photo. Good Luck with your new horse biggrin.gif
katarin
Desert Tag Arabians
My favorite photos taken by Christy Hazel of our stallion EA Asaalah (Latif El Halimaar x Meadow Merata [x Rasmoniet RSI]) wub.gif
Billy
Thanks Gold Coin Arabians & Katrin smile.gif

Hard to understand why some peopel have horses blink.gif

But Billy look better now biggrin.gif

One week later

wub.gif
katarin
geertO
Some new pictures from Hawanam Al Safi (Ansata Safeer x Hayat) 1,5 year old filly.
AbshaArabians
Wow Geert

what a very very nice filly wub.gif wub.gif (you can ship this filly to mee cool.gif cool.gif )

here some new pictures from Scharif El Bataa, his last Days in Germany bevor he goes to Egypt for this winter smile.gif smile.gif

YSArabians
Some new photos taken today.

The first grey mare is Lashara and the foal is her doughter, Jamilah, by Emiliusz.

The next grey mare is Tabiha and the yearling filly is her doughter by AS Sinans Pacha.

Regards Yvonne
PGD
Felicity BHF, photos taken today and conformation unaltered - getting a little furry. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jmf
New Pictures of Volkov Al Raïx ( Perfect de Lafon & Vérouchka Al Raïx by LM Perlamor ), unanimous French National Junior Male Champion 2007, under the saddle since only two months.
Service season 2009 in the south-ouest of France, promotional price until 31/12/2008.

www.elevagedelaraix.com
PGD
QUOTE (jmf @ Nov 3 2008, 06:07 AM)
New Pictures of Volkov Al Raïx ( Perfect de Lafon & Vérouchka Al Raïx by LM Perlamor ), unanimous French National Junior Male Champion 2007, under the saddle since only two months.
Service season 2009 in the south-ouest of France, promotional price until 31/12/2008.

www.elevagedelaraix.com

Congratulations! He's BEAUTIFUL!

Nancy P.
jmf
Thank you very much Nancy
Jean-Michel F

www.elevagedelaraix.com
malak.arabians
Europe's Padron (Padron x Canila), 18 years old, frozen semen soon aviable worldwide

Malak Arabians
France
My Webpage
Robert 1
New pictures of * ALAA JABBAR
taken by Christine, Tous crins, at the 2008 Egyptian Event

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.