Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Dr Daniel Wigger
Dear Robert,

Wow - Alaa Jabbar resembles his grand sires Hafid Jamil & Madkour I a lot. Maybe a bit more Hafid. Please show us more pictures of him, if you have!
Sarim
Great stallion!
I love him.... wub.gif
Robert 1
Hi Dr. Wigger,
Thank you for the nice words about * Alaa Jabbar and how he looks like his grandsire NK Hafid Jamil and the influence from Makour 1 in his dam. biggrin.gif
This year A J sired his first foal born on the fourth of July, we are excited and pleased that A J can produce this look of his and his grand sire in another generation, a pic of Amir's face and body then a head shot of A J when he was a foal. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Robert,

A J is on the right
daphnekerby
I love this thread to allow the old champs.
almuntaha
Hi Robert,

how funny - here his "brother" Al Muntaha Habib rolleyes.gif

Photo: © Miri Berger
Robert 1
Hi Christian,

I hope I remembered your name correct biggrin.gif

Al Muntaha Habib does have that same special look, it is amazing how this certain line of horses can produce this wonderful look. biggrin.gif

The filly that Miri has is beautiful and the ones I love are Dr. Wiggers fillies, one is very special for me. wub.gif wub.gif wink.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians USA
Rebecca Davis
Congratulations Robert! I had so planned to go to the EE but yet another year was not to be:-( Maybe next year! I did get my girl from Germany, a big humongous thank you to Ute Clausing for her never ending patience with me! I am attaching some new pics of her. Ever so wonderful girl. Very tall and feminine. She is by Classic Shadwan x Flaxmans Omasra. More pics and video on my website.
GNorman
My playful girl! New pics taken this week of my young Abraxas Halimaar / Hadaya Jehan g'dtr, La Carrera. Excuse her winter fuzzies. Isn't she silly. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

tongue.gif
Robert 1
QUOTE (Rebecca Davis @ Nov 11 2008, 02:12 AM)
Congratulations Robert! I had so planned to go to the EE but yet another year was not to be:-( Maybe next year! I did get my girl from Germany, a big humongous thank you to Ute Clausing for her never ending patience with me! I am attaching some new pics of her. Ever so wonderful girl. Very tall and feminine. She is by Classic Shadwan x Flaxmans Omasra. More pics and video on my website.

Hi Rebecca,
Better still congarts to you on your importation of your wonderful mare, she is beautiful. I love the look of Classic Shadwan, your mares profile is great, how old is she? biggrin.gif
Robert
PGD
Robert, I love the look of the Hafid Jamil bred horses, Alaa Jabbar included. How nice to see he is siring that same look. smile.gif

One of the truly best parts of my work is that I get to see so many horses, and occasionally I run across a real hidden treasure. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the 24 year old Imperial Shahmon, one of the last siring sons of Ansata Shah Zaman. He is in Texas now with Cara and Phil Yellott, and while I was in awe of his pedigree before I saw him, Imperial Shahmon impressed me even more in person - just a classic old gentleman and very sweet, though full of fire.

Shahmon is by Ansata Shah Zaman and out of AK Monareena (*Ibn Moniet El Nefous x Maarena by Fabah). He is tail female to Maaroufa. I haven't even finished processing all the photos, but thought I would share a few for those who might be interested to see him.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
Eline
Athina El Jamaal (Maysoun x Athenais El Jamaal)

in foal to Shahim Al Nakeeb
honey08
I thought i say hey to all. Billy just want to say you have a pretty horse.if you want you can write me any time. my sister has a horse shes a pretty mare and shes very sweet and loving. maybe one day i like to have my own horse. well i wont keep you talk to guys later bye Becky. oh my name is becky by the way. bye.
acklinvalley
I am relatively new to this forum, but would like to share a picture of our first SE mare. We love her! RA Bint Numana (Imperial Im Mamul x AK Numana by Ibn Dahmahn) ridden by junior rider Taylor Sullivan in Arabian Show Hack. The other photo is of Taylor and Numana presenting the American Flag before competition.

www.acklinvalley.com
malak.arabians
Europe's Padron (Padron x Canila), pictures taken today.

eastuder
NEJA Adnan x Nefara Gefühle allein für ihr Fohlen

Arlette Studer
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (eastuder @ Nov 16 2008, 09:01 AM)
  NEJA Adnan x Nefara  Gefühle allein für ihr Fohlen

Arlette Studer

Tausend mal schöner als das geölte und rasierte Pandagesicht einer X-beliebigen Championesse. Das wahre Züchterherz hüpft im Stall. smile.gif
eastuder
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Nov 16 2008, 10:03 AM)
Tausend mal schöner als das geölte und rasierte Pandagesicht einer X-beliebigen Championesse.  Das wahre Züchterherz hüpft im Stall. smile.gif

Danke für dieses Kompliment, hätte ich sie angemalt wäre ihre Schönheit und Ausstrahlung wohl verborgen geblieben.

LG Arlette
horseranch
QUOTE (eastuder @ Nov 16 2008, 09:01 AM)
  NEJA Adnan x Nefara  Gefühle allein für ihr Fohlen

Arlette Studer

Wonderful wub.gif very emotional picture, beautiful mare rolleyes.gif
Rosi Straub
JIPPIE! Kartoffelchen war heute zum zweiten mal im Gelände. Er fühlt sich gut, wenn Ralf noch mit ihm läuft. Ein bisschen wehmütig fühle ich mich schon, sie brauchen mich gar nicht mehr. Aber dafür kann er nun ganz viel erleben und ich freue mich so für ihn.
Antaeus al Qusar (Abbas Pasha I x Ansata Queen Nefr)
Shams
Super Bilder Rosi!! smile.gif Ah ja Ralf natürlich auch smile.gif
Rosi Straub
Oh ja HURRA Shams/Predrag ich steh komplett neben mir vor Freude und er ist so fotogeeeen rolleyes.gif
Samsara Ajmal
Click to view attachmentPosting my last pictures of my lately arrived Kamillson Samsara Ajmal and my own bred filly( top5 at the Norweigan futuritycup Norway 2008 )among 22 horses. Raheelah by Fabilah x Kamal
-Torhild Hamre
Robert 1
Hi Rosi,
Very nice pic's and the riding looks so enjoyable, thanks for sharing with all of us. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Robert
Medanos
Euer Bärchen macht sich ja klasse unter dem Sattel!!!
Rosi Straub
Wie aus einem Kartoffelchen ein Bärchen wurde - danke Medanos
Thank you Robert 1
wub.gif
LPA
We had a young girl by the name of Casey visit not too long ago, and she sent me through some of the photos that we took on her camera. It was a fun weekend, and she went home with the addition of four legs! biggrin.gif
Lisa
Lavender Park.
Chah Name Arabians
This is the new advertising of Im Bayard Cathare!

Click to view attachment
eastuder
schöne Pferde haben keine Farbe smile.gif
Robert 1
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for sharing all of those pic's of your wonderful horses, please tell us more about them, your Australia is so beautiful biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
mee2
Updated picture of Mahjiiq (Marwan Al Shaqab x Koweta Sonatina) 2006 colt
in training with Joe Reser for 2009 Western Pleasure Futuities.

Click to view attachment
LPA
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Nov 20 2008, 02:50 PM)
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for sharing all of those pic's of your wonderful horses, please tell us more about them, your Australia is so beautiful biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA

Hi Robert,
The three fillies are our two year old, Lavender Park Eternal (Dunwingeri El Shaareef x Dunwingeri Maarisa), Lavender Park Stardust (Dunwingeri El Shaareef x Jayhal Mystique) who is a yearling full sister to our latest arrival, Lavender Park Maahrus (see in Aussie Foals thread), and The black grey filly is a yearling full sister to Eternal, Lavender Park Shekinah, who is going to Sydney in about four to five weeks time.
The handsome fellow wub.gif cool.gif , is our SE stallion, Dunwingeri El Shaareef, who is by Imperial Maakir (Imperial Madheen x Imperial Na-Fatia) and out of Dunwingeri Samiha (Al Karim Sirhalima x Shareefa). There was a recent article in Australia's Studs and Stallions on Kaisoon and his influence in Australia. Only two daughters were ever imported of this legend, and Shaareef is one of the lucky ones who have Kaisoon fairly close up in his pedigree.
Australia is awesome. I'm very patriotic of this country, and at this point, call the Redlands area home. It's located about 35 minutes south east of Brisbane City in Queensland. Right on the door step of beautiful Moreton Bay. This is one of my favourite trees right across the road from the farm.
Lisa
Lavender Park
tiawarra
This is a recent pic of one of my stallions, Arundel House Ramses, by Ibn Safinaz & out of Sars Image imp usa. Ramses arrived here ln late May this year & has been a sheer pleasure to live with from the day he arrived.

We are now working on his saddle education. He is qualified for the Australian Arabian Championships, to be held early next year, at halter & ridden stallion, am hoping to qualify him in costume too!

Debbie

Click to view attachment
smj
So wonderful to see al the new pics of every ones horses. just lovely, Congratz smile.gif

Now the winter is here ( sobbing), so it will be awhile until we can do new flashy pics, but i found some new ones of our soon to be 2 year old filly

smj FER Maheela by RA Relaks out of Petronika by Pers PL
Egyptian /polish

These picture's were taken by my 13 our daughter Emilie tongue.gif
hope you like them.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Hanne -smj
carolmaginn
Here is a photo of our mare Afeena taken in the morning fog...
carolmaginn
And here we have 3 generations... Mother Bint Kohela (center), daughter Amira Bint Kohela(left), and grand daughter - Ali Haabi (right)
carolmaginn
Here is Ali at sunset...
carolmaginn
Kohela and Amira...
Cheryl L
Beautful pics, Carol. I just loved the 3 generations.

Afeena and fog...........brought a lump to my throat. Give the girls a scratch for me.
Cheryl
carolmaginn
Cheryl,

Thanks so much... It makes me so happy to see Kohela surrounded by her baby and grand baby... I love for her to know how much she matters in the world and she can just look around herself and see what she is responsible for bringing into the world. You remember she lost 2 foals while owned by us prior to having Amira. I don't know if you know that she ALSO lost the foal prior to that - at a friend my mine's farm who had leased her before I purchased her... all boys... And now here she is in her ripe old age - surrounded by her girls eating grass in the sunshine... I'm glad the sun is now shining brightly for her - you know what I mean? I just really love happy endings.

And Afeena and Anuket are so loved... My husband loves Anuket because she follows him around constantly and he will scratch her under her neck forever... Afeena is also sweet and is in love with Bellisimo...They seem to have a romance going on... She calls to him and he answers - non-stop! I don't know what the deal is but as long as they are happy I'm okay with it... And Afeena loves Kohela. Well I should say that Kohela is in heavy heat this week and so is Afeena so they keep teasing each other - they are like two peas on a pod!

Did you recognize Afeena's sillouette?

Its been freezing and very windy here for the last 2 days (like as in below 55 degrees!) and would you believe now its very warm and humid out and it actually rained a tiny bit - the girls are enjoying the sudden warmer weather again...

Carol

QUOTE (Cheryl L @ Nov 22 2008, 10:05 PM)
Beautful pics, Carol. I just loved the 3 generations.

Afeena and fog...........brought a lump to my throat. Give the girls a scratch for me.
Cheryl
northwind
Some recent photos of The Elixir, he is 16, and these photos are straight from the pasture, unedited.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cheryl L
The Elixir is a beautiful horse. I remember seeing him at a younger age. He really has matured nicely and I like the balanced movement that he is putting on his offspring.

Carol,
I was glancing through the pictures and the fog one instantly caught my attention. I don't know if it was the composition of the picture or if I had recognised Afeena at a glance. It just grabbed my attention. Since she is love with Mo, is that going to be her man in the spring?

I remember the foaling problems prior to Amira. You have been blessed with that little beauty. Another generation to carry on.
Cheryl
mee2
Click to view attachment
Video and new pictures to come Spring 09
carolmaginn
What a beautiful stallion... I have always loved The Elixir - he is not only beautiful but he has a great temperment. The last time I saw him was at Michael Byatt's and I just loved him. I can't wait to see all his coming foals and I know that Matt Bergren is looking forward to seeing them as well...

Glad to see you are doing such a good job with him Northwind...

Carol

QUOTE (northwind @ Nov 22 2008, 11:27 PM)
Some recent photos of The Elixir, he is 16, and these photos are straight from the pasture, unedited.
Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment
carolmaginn
Very nice... And what a pretty neck your boy has. I don't think I have ever seen such a happy smile!!! biggrin.gif Looking forward to seeing the video and new photos!!!

Carol

QUOTE (mee2 @ Nov 23 2008, 07:44 AM)
Click to view attachment
Video and new pictures to come Spring 09
calicoarab
I don't usually show off my photo skills (or lack there of) but here is Musafir Elmubarak this weekend with him mom, Amber Aziza. 'Rocky' is 9 months old, and as tall as his mom!
calicoarab
oops, try again.
calicoarab
now mind you, Amber is not a real big girl height wise- 142 tops before she had a few years on her (22 to be exact!0. But the kid is pretty tall!
calicoarab
hmm, typing problem this morning. not enough coffee!
Cheryl L
That is a good size for a 9 month old. Good looking guy also.
Cheryl
northwind
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Nov 23 2008, 10:28 AM)
What a beautiful stallion... I have always loved The Elixir - he is not only beautiful but he has a great temperment.  The last time I saw him was at Michael Byatt's and I just loved him.  I can't wait to see all his coming foals and I know that Matt Bergren is looking forward to seeing them as well...

Glad to see you are doing such a good job with him Northwind...

Carol

Thank You very much, I can not wait for the 3 foals I have coming next year by him.
This is my first SE mare I bought in late spring to breed to The Elixir.
Say Halleluyah
Say Amen (The Minstral x Alia-Meryetaten) x Imperial Orianah by (Orashan x Imperial Btfawkia)
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.