Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
AbshaArabians
QUOTE (LaDivaArabians @ Feb 28 2009, 08:43 PM)
My Abbas Jamal today

Wow...der wird auch immer schicker smile.gif smile.gif sehr sehr schön smile.gif
israalarabians
The Stallion ,Khaliq Galvan
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Hamra Aligance ,the sir from Khaliq Galvan
sold, to Egypte
[attachmentid=93061
]Click to view attachment
Gamra ,The dam from Khaliq Galvan
sold ,to Kuwait
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Khaliq Galvan <<EDITED>>
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (AbshaArabians @ Mar 1 2009, 08:37 PM)
Wow...der wird auch immer schicker  smile.gif  smile.gif  sehr sehr schön  smile.gif

Danke Miri, ich war auch hin und weg als ich Ihn nach langer Zeit mal wieder sah. biggrin.gif
Polar Arabians
Our young boy

P.A. EL AMIR IBN INJAH

(photos taken yesterday)
Gabriele Schweiher
QUOTE (Polar Arabians @ Mar 2 2009, 12:20 PM)
Our young boy

P.A. EL AMIR IBN INJAH

(photos taken yesterday)

Wow, schiiiiiiiicker Junge! Und was für Augen rolleyes.gif
Polar Arabians
QUOTE (Gabriele Schweiher @ Mar 2 2009, 03:19 PM)
Wow, schiiiiiiiicker Junge! Und was für Augen rolleyes.gif

Hallo Frau Schweiher,

danke für die lieben Worte !

Mit diesen riesen Kulleraugen hat er schon alle in seinen Bann gezogen, als er noch ein ganz Kleiner war smile.gif Erinnern Sie sich an die Babyfotos?

... und laufen kann er auch wie der Teufel!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Manuela Schroer
norabian
Amir is really incredible, and his eyes are just as beautiful as daddy Injah´s! rolleyes.gif
And both can move!!! blink.gif
GNorman
Fuzzy Winter photos. Dirty, but happy. He is so flexible rolleyes.gif He loves to dance.
Sheikh El Nil (photos by me, the 'un' photographer).
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
GNorman
All braided up. I'll see how long it takes him to get these undone..... blink.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
smj
QUOTE (Polar Arabians @ Mar 2 2009, 04:23 PM)
Hallo Frau Schweiher,

danke für die lieben Worte !

Mit diesen riesen Kulleraugen hat er schon alle in seinen Bann gezogen, als er noch ein ganz Kleiner war  smile.gif  Erinnern Sie sich an die Babyfotos?

... und laufen kann er auch wie der Teufel!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Manuela Schroer

Dear Manuela,

Congratulations on a beautiful boy......awesome eyes !!

Hanne -smj
smj
QUOTE (GNorman @ Mar 2 2009, 08:31 PM)
All braided up.  I'll see how long it takes him to get these undone.....  blink.gif

Dear GNorman,

Beautiful boy smile.gif howlong did the braids last?? biggrin.gif

Hanne -smj
GNorman
QUOTE (smj @ Mar 5 2009, 11:37 AM)
Dear GNorman,

Beautiful boy  smile.gif  howlong did the braids last??  biggrin.gif
Hanne -smj

Thank you Hanne, I am happy to report that they are still in! But he shed the tail wrap for the third time, in just a few hours sad.gif I triple wrapped the tail (vet wrap, cotton sock and padded / velcro tail wrap) and he still undid it - thankfully it was still braided up too. laugh.gif He is such a clown and he takes the tail wraps apart if he can get his mouth on them. His babies are like this too, and if anything is not secured very well, they will run around playing with it. laugh.gif

gayle
smj
QUOTE (GNorman @ Mar 5 2009, 02:50 PM)
Thank you Hanne, I am happy to report that they are still in!  But he shed the tail wrap for the third time, in just a few hours  sad.gif    I triple wrapped the tail (vet wrap, cotton sock and padded / velcro tail wrap) and he still undid it - thankfully it was still braided up too.  laugh.gif  He is such a clown and he takes the tail wraps apart if he can get his mouth on them.  His babies are like this too, and if anything is not secured very well, they will run around playing with it.  laugh.gif

gayle

Dear Gayle,

Isen' that why we love them so much.??..........I think its adorable ! Just proves you got a clever boy on your hands..........and his probably saying "mum? you need some more work"........lol
My stallion cant have anything on his legs, then the same happends........he loves to throw it in the air and on the ground........cutipe pie's biggrin.gif
GNorman
QUOTE (smj @ Mar 5 2009, 10:26 PM)
Dear Gayle,

Isen' that why we love them so much.??..........I think its adorable ! Just proves you got a clever boy on your hands..........and his probably saying "mum? you need some more work"........lol
My stallion cant have anything on his legs, then the same happends........he loves to throw it in the air and on the ground........cutipe pie's  biggrin.gif

This does make them so lovable, and my Quarter Horses do not do this sort of thing at all ph34r.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif ......... by the way, the tail braid was UN-done today..... ohmy.gif . I think I will have to put a slinky on him and tuck it up underneath!
SE Legacy
He is magnificent as I have told you repeatedly! I saw a pic of this boy and my heart literally dropped! Stunning and without pro photography that is how you know the really, really good ones from the "produced" stallions One day...best to you, Gayle.
GNorman
Aww, thank you Carey. And! who knows what the future holds wink.gif But I personally prefer the au natural look. It is hard to improve on what is real and we have nothing to hide. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
jo-martin
QUOTE (Gari @ Feb 1 2009, 12:10 PM)
*Rushan at Los Acres learning to be a riding horse!

WOW!! He looks great!
monethorse
Here are a couple of new pictures we had taken of our stallion Bugatti this year in Scottsdale. :0)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
YSArabians
QUOTE (monethorse @ Mar 10 2009, 02:39 AM)
Here are a couple of new pictures we had taken of our stallion Bugatti this year in Scottsdale. :0)

Click to view attachment    Click to view attachment

Very nice! smile.gif
Polar Arabians
QUOTE (smj @ Mar 5 2009, 11:36 AM)
Dear Manuela,

Congratulations on a beautiful boy......awesome eyes !!

Hanne -smj

Dear Hanne,

thanks for your complement. We are very proud of this cute little boy. rolleyes.gif

Manuela
Sabrina
@ Manuela: What a charming boy you have there. I was caught by his fathers beauty last year. Wonderfull. wub.gif
Al Saharra Arabians
Our 3 year old SE filly last fall and our 4 year old SE stallion.
Polar Arabians
QUOTE (Sabrina @ Mar 11 2009, 04:00 PM)
@ Manuela: What a charming boy you have there. I was caught by his fathers beauty last year. Wonderfull. wub.gif

Hi Sabrina,

nice to hear from you!
I saw, that you found the mare you were surching for - I wish you success with her!
Little Haifa Mexxima (you saw her birth smile.gif ) is doing great. Cute little girl wub.gif

Here are some winter snapshots of our Habiba (Salaa El Dine x Ansata Hamama).

Hope, you enjoy them! wink.gif

Manuela
Wendy
What a nice mare, Habiba biggrin.gif

Here a some shots of our 2008 foals.. smile.gif
Rachanna (Bishr)
Amarii (Gr Amaretto)

Best wishes

Wendy
Clothilde
Some winter/spring shots at Maarena Arabians, our two Straight Babson girls enjoying the sun today!
jcja
Here's some new pictures of my mare RA Keolani (Padrons Psyche x Lovin Spoonful VF) wub.gif

crfarm
Beautiful pics. I have always loved this mare, very sweet.
sheller
Hi everyone. Here are two pictures of my mare Naheifa with my husband on board. The pics were taken today.
Sue
sheller
Naheifa
I can't seem to get the 2nd picture posted ??
Robert 1
Hi Sue,
Great pic, Nahefia looks so into it and is truly enjoying being ridden, what a beautiful expression on Nahefia's face, and your hubbie looks quite relaxed also, thanks for sharing, I love these type of pic's biggrin.gif
Robert
Sabrina
QUOTE (Polar Arabians @ Mar 12 2009, 12:47 PM)
Hi Sabrina,

nice to hear from you!
I saw, that you found the mare you were surching for - I wish you success with her!
Little Haifa Mexxima (you saw her birth  smile.gif ) is doing great. Cute little girl  wub.gif

Here are some winter snapshots of our Habiba (Salaa El Dine x Ansata Hamama).

Hope, you enjoy them!  wink.gif

Manuela

Hi Manuela,

Habiba is really nice!!. Do you have new pictures of Haifa? smile.gif
Jutta Kools
My mare Perlista today

Jutta Kools
One more of Perlista

My mother's mare Bess-Diyah

Jutta Kools
And my gelding Ihsan

Kerstin Wisniowski
What a nice mare, your Perlista !
Can you tell us her pedigree ?

Kerstin
Jutta Kools
QUOTE (Kerstin Wisniowski @ Mar 18 2009, 09:33 AM)
What a nice mare, your Perlista !
Can you tell us her pedigree ?
Kerstin

Thank you, Kerstin.

Perlista is an Ekstern daughter out of Pepeszka by Balon.

Last year she was Belgian Champion Liberty Mare smile.gif
Rosi Straub
Bild 1: Originalaraberstute Amat al Raaouf Sheikh el Arab (Nabeel II x Kahelat Albadeia)
Bild 2: Antaeus al Qusar (Abbas Pasha I x der Ansata Queen Nefr)
smj
A New picture of my action mare

smj Shai Simona........snorting,snorting tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Hope you like tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Hanne -smj
hoerm
Perlista is a very nice mare, thank you for showing those pix!

Hanne your mare looks great!

Here are some new pix of my 2007 fillys taken last weekend:
Aaliyah El Jamaal

Shalimar H
hoerm
And some pix of my new trasure Missy:

Cant wait to see her in summer;)
sharon54
Hi, there!

Nice horses! I guess I'll share one or two of mine. The chestnut is the daughter of the 2008 Supreme Champion stallion 6-9 years old, Arabest Samir. Her name is Dimira, and she has her sire's awesome personality and his lovely movement. She is the "princess of our stable" here in the state of North Carolina, USA. Hope you like her! biggrin.gif

Sincerely,
Sharon

smj
Dear Rike,

Thank you biggrin.gif But you are doing so good aswell.......your pictures are wonderful!!
@ Jutta......Perlista is lovely !! biggrin.gif

Here's smj Shai Simona,playing stallion (again) tongue.gif tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Hanne -smj
Christine Wolf
Shai Simona - what beautiful mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smj
QUOTE (Christine Wolf @ Mar 27 2009, 11:35 AM)
Shai Simona - what beautiful mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, thank you Christine.........im telling her that everyday myself. tongue.gif
Now we're just waiting for her foal............im gonna need plastic surgery for my eyes when this is over biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Here she is again tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Hanne
SE Hengst Uranos (Al Lahab x Usurei - The Verdict HG)
chennoff
E.A Ali Manar
Ali Valentino X Tamar Manara
SE Stallion 2005
at The Stallion Show 2009
Cyglenda Miller
Here are some pics of our new boy, Taher Emir PG (Ansata Nile Emir x Black Wind Tigris by Ansata Cairo Bey). He is tail female Fada. He arrived at our farm yesterday morning. He will be two years old in April. Taher was the 2008 Egyptian Event EBC Champion. Check him out in person at this year's Event. We will be in barn 4.

Cyglenda
Paradise Egyptian Stud
Cyglenda Miller
Here are some photos taken this afternoon of Jadoube Ibn Lahab DMF. We are so pleased with the way he is maturing. Be sure to look for him at Barn 4 and in the stallion presentation at the Egyptian Event.

Cyglenda
Line
SHANI PADRONA.
Some pictures of our new mare Shani Padrona ( Padron- AZ Exotica). Shani is expecting her first foal ( Echao) in April.. biggrin.gif
malak.arabians
QUOTE (smj @ Mar 24 2009, 11:09 AM)
A New picture of my action mare

smj Shai Simona........snorting,snorting  tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Hope you like  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif
Hanne -smj

Thank you Hanne to let us share some pictures of this incredible mare, I have never seen her and I'm already in love with her. She has the same attitude as her grandfather.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.