Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Glen Bruadair Arabians
My wonderful mare Eagleridge Coco Chanel
(Om El Shareikh x Killara Chantelle)

We weren't planning on taking any pics of her this particular day & I think she took offence to not being the center of attention & really "turned it on".

Jenni was able to get a couple of snaps, but she is seen here without any preparation at all!
Glen Bruadair Arabians
2006 Filly
Baghira ERA x Eagleridge Coco Chanel
Glen Bruadair Arabians
2006 colt
Baghira ERA x Illaroo Nileena (on lease)
Glen Bruadair Arabians
My warmblood mare Warrawee Majestee, & her 2005 colt by Baghira ERA
JMO
Thank-you for shareing your family with us .....I enjoyed seeing them all. smile.gif And to Jenni Ogden, your quality of your photos are very good, you must be delighted with your work. wink.gif
ShannonC
Just love all the pictures. Your Arabians are very exquistie biggrin.gif Thank you for sharing them with us.
KenelmArabians
Hi Jenni !

Wow ! Amazing pictures, Maddy looks more and more beautiful.

Love the new ones of Baghira.

Hope to see you soon again and Evalynn says hello too !

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians/France
Glen Bruadair Arabians
QUOTE (KenelmArabians @ Jan 22 2007, 08:03 AM)
Hi Jenni !

Wow ! Amazing pictures, Maddy looks more and more beautiful.

Love the new ones of Baghira.

Hope to see you soon again and Evalynn says hello too !

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians/France

Hey there Berengere - didn't know you were on here! I don't post too often but had to share these recent pics. Will be in touch this week!

Cheers to you!
Robert 1
QUOTE (JMO @ Jan 22 2007, 06:38 AM)
Thank-you for shareing your family with us .....I enjoyed seeing them all. smile.gif  And to Jenni Ogden, your quality of your photos are very good, you must be delighted with your work. wink.gif

To Glen Bruadair Arabians,
The above post by JMO says it all, for me too. biggrin.gif
JMO THANKS wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Marilyn Lang
Great photos and beautiful horses. Love the third photo to the right of the black. Gives you goosbumps.

Marilyn
Liane
So hard to shoot a black horse. This is the first series of photos of a black that I feel are successful and really showcase the horse. The photographer had a good handle on light among other things. These are lovely.
Glen Bruadair Arabians
QUOTE (Liane @ Jan 26 2007, 07:49 PM)
So hard to shoot a black horse.  This is the first series of photos of a black that I feel are successful and really showcase the horse.  The photographer had a good handle on light among other things. These are lovely.

Jenni did an amazing job with photographing all the horses, but particularly Baghira. These are just a handful of photos - she got so many really great shots, it made it difficult to choose which to post (it would have taken all day to put them all on!!) Some of the best I have not yet used as I am reserving them for advertising material. I like to use fresh & different photos as often as possible, rather than using the same one all the time & now I have so many to choose from! We probably got over 20 really great shots from this one photo shoot!
Shakti
It is the dead of winter here, but i guess i am going to have to take some photos of mine this weekend smile.gif
PGD
Jenni's photos are works of art! And Baghira is just breathtaking! I love seeing Jenni's work!

Nancy P.
Cheryl L
Just now seeing the Glen Braudair photo shoot. Jenni is an artist with a camera and Baghira is just stunning.
Cheryl
heidip
Really lovely pictures, simply breath taking!
Rahhal
Hi everyone,

A friend recently took a photo of my mare Kaheelaa Al Naif without any preparation at all ... Just quick unplanned photos ...

Here is Kaheelaa's pedigree:
Kaheelaa

Click to view attachment
Billy
This is my friend homozygous black stallion PA Nafal Ibn Sharim.
Hi is by Pasha Sharim and own by Davidson Arabians - Denmark

Picture taken by me biggrin.gif

LaDivaArabians
this is the new Stallion frommy Boy friend.
His name is THE FINAL JUDGEMENT (Menes / Pohvala by Aswan)
pictures @ Miri Berger smile.gif
DKG
Here are some new shots of my partbred yearling colt by Khamsin ERA (Sanadik El Shaklan) from Heste Arabique Lillian. Took these myself...he is really growing into something special and will esily be over 16hh.
Birthe
Hi La Diva Arabians

That must be The Final Judgement, who is the sire of Millennia, bred and owned by Darius Arabians, Germany?

Tell me, where is this wonderful stallion located? Millennia is such a stunning mare! wub.gif

All the best from Birthe
clippi
This Madryn Calypso
lady tee
zahkira 19 months
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (Birthe @ Feb 1 2007, 08:45 PM)
Hi La Diva Arabians

That must be The Final Judgement, who is the sire of Millennia, bred and owned by Darius Arabians, Germany?

Tell me, where is this wonderful stallion located? Millennia is such a stunning mare!  wub.gif

All the best from Birthe

Hi Birthe,

Yes he is the sire of Millennia, The Final Judgement is standing at my Place.

Nadine
Birthe
Hi Nadine

You have some very beautiful horses, have been at Nagels Katarinenhof several times, and I for sure can see his horses in yours wub.gif

But I am a totally russian-freak, so you must give my best to The Final Judgement too biggrin.gif Do you own him or???

Best regards, Birthe
tiawarra
hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share some pics I took of my stallion Taywoona Qaia ( by Dynasty Qatama (AK Sirhalima x Arabian Park Exquisite) out of Samiha (Arabian Park Faraz x Arabian Park Sensation). Took these on Sunday ...which wasa rather hot day!!

All the best............Debbie
Rosi Straub
Ich platze fast vor Stolz, weil ich jeden Tag mit dieser Truppe umgehen darf rolleyes.gif
Robert 1
Hi Debbie,
Talk about THE BLACK STALLION, gosh your guy could be in the movies, lots of charm. wink.gif
Dear Rosi,
Your mares look so nice and relaxed, so much so I feel relaxed looking at them, there beautiful. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
horseranch
Nawal bint Salima (by Nur ad Dine) tongue.gif

bluewings132002
My new stallion by The Minstril
Fenna
Nawal is looking really nice, Isabel! Great pics of her...
Cheryl L
Bluewings,
He has a very pretty face, what is his name?
Cheryl
LaDivaArabians
Hallo,

wir haben gestern neue Bilder gemacht von Mexx smile.gif
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
Hi Isabel,
Bint Salima looks really attractive, the nice influence of her sire Nur Ad Dine comes out in her, you can be very proud to have some of his last daughters. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

attachmentid=38599]
Hi Nadine,
Mexx is developing well and he looks to be about ready for some breeding, when is Mexx going to breed his first mare and how old is he now. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
LaDivaArabians
Hi Robert,

Mexx is now 2 years and 3 month old, the first mares are still there since 2 day´s biggrin.gif

nadine
Shakti
Just a quick snapshot of one of my girls (bad picture quality, the weather has been icky here).

Shes by Abraxas Moonstruk and out of a The Egyptian Prince/Ansata Ibn Halima mare
JessicaP
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentEveryone has such beautiful horses... rolleyes.gif

Here is my gelding Fareed El Ibriz sired by Ansata El ibriz.
We are having -30 below here, so he needs his winter blanket to stay warm..

Jessica
Shemesh
Here are some recent pics of a stallion of mine. He is straight Egyptian and 5yo. He has a lovely nature and lots of great qualities. Hope you enjoy him. His name is Sagr.
Rod

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Foss
Lovely stallion, Shemesh. May I ask what his breeding is?
Shemesh
Hi Foss, thanks for the compliments. I will try and include a pedigree for you. Rod

Click to view attachment

smile.gif smile.gif
PGD
Imari C C from today...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
PGD
Krysa TS from today. . .

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
JessicaP
Wow nancy!!!
What a beauty rolleyes.gif wub.gif

Jessica
PGD
Thanks, Jessica! smile.gif Imari is a Scottsdale Top 6 AO mare - and she is straight Egyptian. smile.gif

Nancy
Richelieu Arabians
New pics of our 3-year-old stallion Shaklan Ibn Saskatoon wub.gif Shaklan is out of Rimeh/Kalif and after Saskatoon. He will be shows this year smile.gif
Allt the pictures are taken by Monica Pedersen, Oxara Arabians Denmark - thanks a lot!

Shaklan Ibn Saskatoon :

Best regards,
Juliette du Plessis de Richelieu
Richelieu Arabians
Some more pictures of Shaklan Ibn Saskatoon smile.gif

Some more pictures of Shaklan Ibn Saskatoon

Best regards,
Juliette
K2A
Mahjiiq at 10 months.
Marwan al Shaqab x Koweta Sonatina (AM Gypsy Village--Bremervale Destiny)
chase
My beautiful mare Christabella Rose (Fame Maker R (imp USA) x Jiah Meridian) in full flight.
Photo by Studio Noah, reproduced with permission.

Click to view attachment
Foss
My beautiful black gelding (who is for sale, by the way) is not SE but has many lines to SE:

Photos by Ferguson Fotos
tiawarra
Pics just taken tonight of my 3 yo SE filly, Tiawarra Mordaq.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.