Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Ramad
Hello Friends,
i ask our "Bodyguard" What "she" think about Arabian Horses?Look the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaMaD Arabians
ramad@onlinehome.de
Foto: Miri Berger
On Foto: "BONA" Sarplaninac, Jugoslavian Dog.
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Ramad @ May 14 2007, 11:43 AM)
Hello Friends,
i ask our "Bodyguard" What "she" think about Arabian Horses?Look the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaMaD Arabians
ramad@onlinehome.de

Ich nehme an, der Hund kommt aus den Staunen nicht mehr heraus - den Grund sehe ich zumindest weiter oben. Entwickeln sich ja prima, die beiden Primadonnen.
savagepassion
QUOTE (Ramad @ May 14 2007, 11:43 AM)
Hello Friends,

RaMaD Arabians
ramad@onlinehome.de

wub.gif Oh, Ramad this dog is so cute!!!! And congratulation for you nice horses and nice pics.
El Sabu
@Ramad gibt es von Mirijam auch neue Fotos? rolleyes.gif

Wir wurden übrigens noch fündig bzgl. einer Madkour-I-Nachkommin, zwar erst viel später, aber immerhin.

Click to view attachment

LG Nicole
Ramad
Thank you Savgepassion,
we have more of this "Bodyguards".They are now 7 Month YOUNG.

Hallo Herr Dr. Wigger
ich bezweifle das die klene die bewundert.Die Bewegen sich ihr halt viiiiiel zuuu schnell.Was aber meiner Bewunderung keinen Abriss leistet.
Melden Sie sich bitte wenn ihr fohlen da ist. Fotos Miri Berger
Danke

RaMaD Arabians
ramad@onlinehome.de
Ramad
Hallo Nicole,
das hört sich ja gut an mit euerer Stute!Wer ist die Mutter?
Hier sind auch 2 Bilder von Mirijam,haben sie vorgestern von Scharif El Bataa(Mameluck X Saida Bataa) decken lassen.Hmmmmmmm ich hoffe das wird..............! smile.gif Schick mir mal bilder von deiner Stute.Fotos Miri Berger

RaMaD Arabians
ramad@onlinehome.de
alice
QUOTE (Mike @ May 12 2007, 02:57 AM)
One of my boys, Azim Ibn Alidaar (Alidaar X Dorian Sha Halima)

Click to view attachment

Photo courtesy of Dean Ingham  biggrin.gif

Mike

Now that is what I call movement! Respect!
Dieter
My goodness Mike,

This is one nice horse! Did you keep him a stallion?

Liz Dieter
JEVA Farms
PGD
Here's one of Kholton TS - a 3/4 brother to *Dakharo. Kholton will be 2 the end of July - and is already over 15.1 with oodles of "pretty".

I wasn't planning to take pictures of him today - the light was all wrong (middle of the day) and we were just in the middle of the road, but oh well! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
PGD
Another shot of Kholton TS.
Click to view attachment
PGD
one more...
Desert Tag Arabians
I've been getting tips from a friend on taking photos, as I have always had a terrible time capturing my horses the way I would like. Here are a few that didn't turn out too bad smile.gif. This is our four year old stallion, EA Asaalah....
Mike
QUOTE (Dieter @ May 15 2007, 12:24 AM)
My goodness Mike,

This is one nice horse!  Did you keep him a stallion? 

Liz Dieter
JEVA Farms

Hi Liz,

Azim is indeed still entire smile.gif In fact he has been leased by Auchmillan Arabians in England to breed to some of their stunning Russian mares biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the results of this cross next year .... should be very interesting! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mike
Billy
Kholton TS - WOW wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
WOW...such WONDERFUL photos everyone!!! wub.gif wub.gif Please keep posting!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Billy
My boy today wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Billy
My boy Delgado today wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello JP Arabians DK
WHOA...your boy "Delgado" is STUNNING (I especially like the 2nd photo)!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
timhh
Oh yes,Delgado looks phantastic.
I now him as he was a foal .You can be proud that you get him from Najiib Arabians.I now they are full of love to him.
Best wishes
Tim smile.gif
Kidd
I don't post very often but I recently took these pictures of Kidd romancing Russian mare Narrakesh (Nariadni x SA Kashmir).
He's such a dream to own biggrin.gif

Heather

mckulley1
Ahhhh he's twitter painted!

Did you get all of your puppies sold?
Kidd
I just put him in the lower pasture & he loves playing in the water & mud. He was running back & forth in it with the mare but she doesn't show the dirt as much as he does:o)))

Yes, all my pups sold before they were 8 wks & I have a waiting list for the next litter. They move a lot quicker than horses hahahahah

Heather
Carol Cooper-Hall
Awww...more WONDERFUL photos, Heather...THANKS so much for sharing!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Robert 1
Hi Heather,
They are nice pictures and more importantly they are nice horses, they look as if they are a joy to be around. biggrin.gif wink.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
ArabianFancy(GinaD)
Not the best horse photo but this is my Egyptian related gelding with my husband riding him. Dancer is by a SE Tammen son, out of a Shaik Al Badi daughter and out of a *Bask /Kaborr mare. Dancer only takes good photos when he is in motion. He looks like a sheep in photos when he is standing still blink.gif
Kidd
Thank you Carol & Robert for you kind comments on my horses.
They are the joy of my life along with my dogues. They make every day worth getting up & seeing their beauty. When they're roaming their pastures I go out looking for them to make sure all is well. The moment they see me they call & come running. That is the greatest joy & I truley appreciate their beauty & loving nature.

Heather
Kidd
Gina your husband & boy sure look like they're enjoying themselves & that's what its all about:o))) Gorgeous boy & the husband isn't too bad either hahahahah
Great picture:o))

Heather
sarri
fantastic photos every one...Beautiful horses .. Gina that Pic of your gelding is fantastic

Carol CH I expect to see your filly by al adeed on here as soon as possible .

please !!!
Jeharo
Here are new pics of our *HS Hero colt. Thanks to Nancy P.
And of course, thanks to Windamerefor breeding this beautiful boy, and allowing us to bring him to TX.
Jeharo
Also thought I would share pics I took of our new SE stallions, Makhjestic KA & Kayed Al Hadiye SOA. Taken the day they arrived, can't wait to get some pro pix of these guys....Thanks to Nancy P & Candi Weeks for helping us get these guys! biggrin.gif
PGD
Lovely photos, all!

Jennifer, I am so happy that you were able to give Makhjestic and Kayed such a wonderful home! I can't wait to get back to Jeharo to photograph them!

The photos you posted of your new boys are very nice too - did Sheila take those? Hope she is feeling bright and chipper again!

Take care,

Nancy P.
jcja
Hi - here are a couple new pics of my yearling Marwan colt taken last week smile.gif
Jeharo
Oh you KNOW Sheila didn't take these...She just found out about them yesterday! ph34r.gif
She is feeling great and LOVES Jesse!
QUOTE (PGD @ May 21 2007, 06:45 PM)
Lovely photos, all! 

Jennifer, I am so happy that you were able to give Makhjestic and Kayed such a wonderful home!  I can't wait to get back to Jeharo to photograph them!

The photos you posted of your new boys are very nice too - did Sheila take those?  Hope she is feeling bright and chipper again!

Take care,

Nancy P.

wub.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
WHOA...FABULOUS photos everyone!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Bandit
Click to view attachment

Here is a photo I took last week of our mare and new Ibn Sehnab foal.

This mare is our best lady around here so we have high hopes for this colt.
Lezah
This was taken a during the cold snap we had here in the deep South in late Spring.

I believe she was feeling really good that day. Everything she past had to at least be snorted at once. laugh.gif

Christy
Dieter
Edited
Mike
Hi Liz,

I will indeed share photos of these foals next year (fingers crossed of course! tongue.gif )

In the meantime here is another photo that Dean took of Azim, enjoy smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Mike
2mntn
Hi Mike,

I will also be waiting to see some of those babies. Your last picture of Azim puts me in mind of one of Hansi's stallions, Serenity Sharaf. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Gotta love that movement, not to mention everything else! biggrin.gif

Regards,
Ray
Dieter
Edited
Dieter
what?
Dieter
Edited again.
BaileyArabians
Bandit,

CONGRATULATIONS on your Ibn Sehnab colt, he looks wonderful. I can't wait to see how he fills out, I'm sure he'll be just gorgeous!

Kathy

QUOTE (Bandit @ May 22 2007, 10:53 AM)
Click to view attachment

Here is a photo I took last week of our mare and new Ibn Sehnab foal.

This mare is our best lady around here so we have high hopes for this colt.
Echo1
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a recent photo of *Alaa Jabber.
Have a great day. smile.gif
Kelly

*Photo by Stuart Vesty
Echo1
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a recent photo of *Alaa Jabbar.
Have a great day. smile.gif
Kelly

*Photo by Stuart Vesty
Billy W
Robert and Kelly,

WOW!!!! Jabber looks beautiful....so nice to see a new photo!! Ive been a fan since the news of his importation!! He is a beauty! Im in negotiations at the moment of a possible purchase of a line bred *Ansata Ibn Halima filly.....and boy if this works out this is the boy Id like to take her to in a few years!!!!!!!!

Billy
Echo1
Thank you Billy.. smile.gif And of course, you know I love *Ansata Ibn Halima. He is an icon in SE stallions. wub.gif wub.gif
Billy W
I have expressed to your father before how much I admire the NK horses and especially the "M" line in German breeding....this boy I know will be just what the Egyptians here in the states need! This is my first Event and I will make sure to find my way to your stalls.....he is beautiful....and boy I love his ears!! He is the horse I would consider for a future breeding....best of luck!!

Billy
Echo1
Thanks Billy,
He's a nice young stallion by NK Jamal El Dine who is by NK Hafid Jamil. His dam, Martaba is by Madkour 1. He is tail female Kuhaylan Rodan.
I look forward to meeting you at the Event. I can't wait to get there. smile.gif

Here's three generations of his sire line. wub.gif
Connyi
Kelly,
Alaa Jabbar looks really nice wub.gif Do you have any body shots or movement pics of him?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.