Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Echo1
Thanks Connyi, here's a few more pictures of *Alaa Jabbar for you.
Echo1
And another...
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Echo1 @ May 23 2007, 09:20 PM)
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a recent photo of *Alaa Jabbar.
Have a great day. smile.gif
Kelly

*Photo by Stuart Vesty
WOW...Kelly, your beloved "ALAA JABBAR" is STUNNING!!! wub.gif wub.gif And was that him that you posted a photo of on Usamah's thread? huh.gif If yes...WOW...WOW!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Echo1
Hi Carol,

Thank you for the nice compliment on *Alaa Jabbar.

The photo I posted on Usamah's thread is a son of NK Hafid Jamal and is Usamah's young stallion Qasmarah. Who is just an amazing stallion from this same line of horses.

We hope to see you at the Event...
horseranch
Wowwww *Alaa Jabbar is AWESOME rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

He could match our 2 yr old Lothar el Nyhl daughter tongue.gif

SA Samya bint Serenity
(Lothar el Nyhl x Alis Serenity by MA Alishah *Ruminaja Ali) smile.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Echo1 @ May 24 2007, 06:55 AM)
Hi Carol,

Thank you for the nice compliment on *Alaa Jabbar. 

The photo I posted on Usamah's thread is a son of NK Hafid Jamal and is Usamah's young stallion Qasmarah.  Who is just an amazing stallion from this same line of horses. 

We hope to see you at the Event...
Hi Kelly

Awwww...so that was Usamah's beloved "NK Qaswarah"!!!! wub.gif wub.gif Thanks for letting me know!! wink.gif I viewed all of Usamah's videos on-line here and saw an amazing colt - it was indeed "NK Qaswarah"!! WOW...he is just STUNNING - as are ALL of Usamah's beloved Arabains - just incredibly BEAUTIFUL!! wub.gif wub.gif

Sorry to say but my hubby, Frank, and I won't be able to attend the Egyptian Event this year. sad.gif We need to save our pennies (if you know what I mean) so that our beloved Alli can be shown throughout the year. biggrin.gif But I know you all will have a FABULOUS time at the Event and I'll be sending everyone good thoughts for a successful show and a WONDERFUL time!! smile.gif

Cheers,
Carol
Nasser
Dear Kelly,
Jabbar is developing into a beautiful Stallion, "Arabian" is written all over him!

God bless him, Ma Shaa Allah!
Connyi
Thanks, Kelly, for posting the pics biggrin.gif He is really lovely wub.gif
Desert Tag Arabians
I really enjoy this thread smile.gif. There are so many beautiful horses here...

Here are some pics I took yesterday of Asaalah...
PGD
*Alaa Jabbar really is looking handsome - can't wait to see him at the Event. His coloring looks very much like this mare at his age. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Best regards,

Nancy
PGD
The mare above is Antara Shalima, former Jr. Champion filly at the Egyptian Event and also Most Classic Head winner. This is her 2007 grey colt by *Kenz Noor. More pics of him when I have time to upload them.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Kidd
All these horses are OMG GORGEOUS... I can't thank you all enough for posting them:o))

Angela Asaalah looks WONDERFUL. I see why your so proud of him:o)))
How are things going?

Heather
Desert Tag Arabians
Thank you Heather! smile.gif Things are going well...getting ready to meet and greet at the Egyptian Event. It will be a big deal for us and Asaalah...he lives a very natural life out in his paddock, and he hasn't been trailered since he came to us from Eclipse Arabians in Utah. He takes everything in stride, however, so in the end it will be mom who is a nervous wreck and he will probably just enjoy the sights, smells and sounds of all the horses.

Thank you once again! smile.gif

Angela
LaDivaArabians
wir haben neue Bilder von MEXX (by Al Lahab)

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PGD
Antara Shalima and her *Kenz Noor colt together...
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dogwoodsprings
Nancy,
very pretty colt! momma pretty nice as well!
Jerel
Eline
Today we took a little bit time for pictures

Here is SHAHIM Al Nakeeb
Eline
Another one
Bandit
Please bare with me here. This is the most exotic colt weve ever bred and I cannot help but post a photo of him every once in a while.

Hes by the Imperial Madheen son MB Ibn Sehnab and out of our Amir Najib Pasha/Ansata Halima Son bred mare Click to view attachment
Shamalee
Hi Bandit. Thank you for posting the pictures of your MB Ibn Sehnab son - he's gorgeous! We have bred ESA Carina Express to MB Ibn Sehnab this year. She is an Amir Najib Pasha granddaughter so hopefully we'll end up with a baby as lovely as yours!
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (Eline @ May 24 2007, 07:20 PM)

Here is SHAHIM Al Nakeeb

Hi Eline,

Shahim looks gorgous!!! biggrin.gif

Nadine
Eline
QUOTE (LaDivaArabians @ May 24 2007, 08:44 PM)
Hi Eline,

Shahim looks gorgous!!! biggrin.gif

Nadine

Nice to see new pics of Mexx, he 's getting prettier every time we see him at the photos
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (PGD @ May 24 2007, 10:56 AM)
The mare above is Antara Shalima, former Jr. Champion filly at the Egyptian Event and also Most Classic Head winner.  This is her 2007 grey colt by *Kenz Noor.  More pics of him when I have time to upload them.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
QUOTE (PGD @ May 24 2007, 11:48 AM)
Antara Shalima and her *Kenz Noor colt together...
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
THANK YOU so much Nancy for posting photos of Antara Shalima's new colt by *Kenz Noor - he's GORGEOUS!!!!
wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
And THANK YOU to "everyone" for sharing your WONDERFUL WONDERFUL photos with us all...please keep them coming!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Robert 1
QUOTE (LaDivaArabians @ May 24 2007, 04:34 PM)

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

HI NADINE,

MEXX IS INCREDIBLE, SO MUCH RESEMBLENCE TO HIS SIRE. wub.gif wub.gif

ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Eline @ May 24 2007, 07:20 PM)

Here is SHAHIM Al Nakeeb

Good morning Eline

... he has his sires charisma. He looks gorgeous. wub.gif

Do you have more pics for us?
Gabriele Schweiher
QUOTE (LaDivaArabians @ May 24 2007, 04:34 PM)

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Oh, toll, der hat sich ja schön entwickelt! Bin schon mal auf seine erste Nachzucht gespannt. Grüßle, Gabi
PS Wenn wir unsere Dicke in Kevelar besuchen, will ich mal versuchen ,l auf einen Sprung vorbeizukommen? Liegt, ja fast auf dem Weg
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (Gabriele Schweiher @ May 25 2007, 08:58 AM)
Oh, toll, der hat sich ja schön entwickelt! Bin schon mal auf seine erste Nachzucht gespannt. Grüßle, Gabi
PS Wenn wir unsere Dicke in Kevelar besuchen, will ich mal versuchen ,l auf einen Sprung vorbeizukommen? Liegt, ja fast auf dem Weg

Kannst gerne immer vorbei kommen smile.gif
Die erste Nachzucht von Mexx wird in März 2008 erwartet wub.gif
El Sabu
Unsere Junghengste "Shaik" und "Habib" vorgestern abend:

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (El Sabu @ May 25 2007, 12:18 PM)

Wonderful photos, I have visited yr web site and all Nicole photos are just great, the black and white photos have a lot of athmosphere and art in them.
Congratulations to your horses, Shaik and Habib, beautiful models for a very talented photographer
Please share other shots with us

Paola
El Sabu
Hello Paola,

your words are a big compliment for me, thank you very much! smile.gif
The two youngsters are great, but my topmodel is our stallion "Shaheed", i think you saw him at our website.

Click to view attachment

For you, again some pics from the youngsters:Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment
=45232:attachment]

Greetings
Nicole
Connyi
Nicole, deine Fotos sind einfach toll! Und wie schön, dass deine Hengste so natürlich miteinander leben und auch auch mal raufen dürfen. So viel Glück haben da sicherlich die wenigsten.
Eline
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ May 25 2007, 08:41 AM)
Good morning Eline

... he has his sires charisma. He looks gorgeous. wub.gif

Do you have more pics for us?

I hope we can take some professional pics soon ph34r.gif
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (El Sabu @ May 25 2007, 12:40 PM)
Hello Paola,

your words are a big compliment for me, thank you very much! smile.gif
The two youngsters are great, but my topmodel is our stallion "Shaheed", i think you saw him at our website.

Click to view attachment

For you, again some pics from the youngsters:Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment
=45232:attachment]

Greetings
Nicole

Dear Nicole
thanks for these other shots. Yes I have seen all the photos in yr web site and just love them....the black and whites are so beautiful...so ''MYSTICAL'' and they have a touch of personality in them, not only for the beauty of Shaheed, but also for the talent of the photographer. I love photos showing Arabian Horses in a very natural way, moving naturally, jumping, or playing and exalting the muscles, and strenght and ...BEAUTY of Arabian horses, they are so expressive when portrayed in these natural poses. These shots are different from the ''show static pose'' that so freqjuently we can see for advertisement purposes, these are artistic photos, not only to ''advertise'' but (I think) mainly to capture viewer's eyes and soul. You have probably understood also from other postings that I am very fond of artistic photography.
Excellent job!!!!

Paola
Echo1
QUOTE (Nasser @ May 24 2007, 02:06 PM)
Dear Kelly,
Jabbar is developing into a beautiful Stallion, "Arabian" is written all over him!

God bless him, Ma Shaa Allah!

Thank you Nasser. Many blessings to you and your family and your horses. You are always very kind. smile.gif

Carol, Connyi, Horseranch and Nancy,
Thanks for the nice compliments on *Alaa Jabbar, I hope to see you at the Event.
Very nice mare you have Nancy. smile.gif
Echo1
Beautiful horses Eline and Nicole. smile.gif I agree with Paola, they are great photos. They look like they should be framed and made for posters. smile.gif

MEXX... wub.gif wub.gif ...he's hot!!!!
dogwoodsprings
Nicole,
those photos should be on a calendar.... they are beautiful..... like in a dream land!
Jerel
Al Sahra Arabians
QUOTE (Bandit @ May 24 2007, 07:56 PM)
Please bare with me here. This is the most exotic colt weve ever bred and I cannot help but post a photo of him every once in a while.

Hes by the Imperial Madheen son MB Ibn Sehnab and out of our Amir Najib Pasha/Ansata Halima Son bred mare Click to view attachment

Hi, Bandit,

Your colt is just getting prettier by the day--and he's not a month old yet!! Congratulations on such a lovely colt! biggrin.gif

Here's a couple photos of his big sister at 12 and 36 hours (born this February), out of our Prince Fa Moniet daughter, who is out of a Sheikh Al Badi daughter, who was out of an Egyptian Prince daughter, tail female line is to *Maaroufa (Jellabiyah). smile.gif

We are pleased with the consistency (which is what we expected) of MB Ibn Sehnab's new foal crop--he is producing the quality and consistency that we expected from an Imperial Madheen son. There's also two more fillies--one owned by the Al Tobaishi family's Al Falah Stud in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who is out of a Safeen daughter. The Al Tobaishi's are quite pleased with her! smile.gif Another one was born in Texas, and I don't have photos from that one, yet, unfortunately, but her owners are pleased with her as well. So--we are running 3 ro 1 fillies so far! Bandit--you have the distinction of having the only MB Ibn Sehnab son from this '06-'07 foal crop!

Love all the new photos of the wonderful new foals biggrin.gif -- please, everyone--keep them coming! And--Congratulations to All on new foals! laugh.gif

Best regards,

Sue
Al Sahra Arabians
Ramad
RM Safira (Seneffer f.Madkour I X Schardana f.Madkour I ) with her "GREAT" Love MAXIMUS a Mini Shetty.Foto Miri Berger

RaMaD Arabians
Rado Dedivanovic
katefox1812
Here is the latest pic of H Tobago - 3yo stallion by Psytadel (Padrons Psyche x Bint Bey Shah) out of Teeba (Gonorar x Queens Topaz). He is my only horse and I'm rather besotted with him. And very proud cos this is Tobago's first season at stud and he already has over 20 mares booked!

This pic was taken last weekend by a nice breeder who came to see him - that's a member of the Cliveden staff leading him, not me cos I'm feeble and can't keep up!

And here are a couple from last year:

Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (El Sabu @ May 25 2007, 07:18 AM)
Unsere Junghengste "Shaik" und "Habib" vorgestern abend:
WOW...FABULOUS photos El Sabu!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Al Sahra Arabians @ May 25 2007, 01:33 PM)
Hi, Bandit,

Your colt is just getting prettier by the day--and he's not a month old yet!!  Congratulations on such a lovely colt!  biggrin.gif

Here's a couple photos of his big sister at 12 and 36 hours (born this February), out of our Prince Fa Moniet daughter, who is out of a Sheikh Al Badi daughter, who was out of an Egyptian Prince daughter, tail female line is to *Maaroufa (Jellabiyah). smile.gif

We are pleased with the consistency (which is what we expected) of MB Ibn Sehnab's new foal crop--he is producing the quality and consistency that we expected from an Imperial Madheen son.  There's also two more fillies--one owned by the Al Tobaishi family's Al Falah Stud in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who is out of a Safeen daughter.  The Al Tobaishi's are quite pleased with her! smile.gif  Another one was born in Texas, and I don't have photos from that one, yet, unfortunately, but her owners are pleased with her as well. So--we are running 3 ro 1 fillies so far!  Bandit--you have the distinction of having the only MB Ibn Sehnab son from this '06-'07 foal crop!

Love all the new photos of the wonderful new foals biggrin.gif  -- please, everyone--keep them coming!  And--Congratulations to All on new foals! laugh.gif

Best regards,

Sue
Al Sahra Arabians
CONGRATULATIONS Sue, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Ramad @ May 25 2007, 04:54 PM)
RM Safira (Seneffer f.Madkour I  X Schardana f.Madkour I ) with her "GREAT" Love MAXIMUS a Mini Shetty.Foto Miri Berger

RaMaD Arabians
Rado Dedivanovic
Awwww wub.gif wub.gif the photo of your beloved RM Safira with her beloved Maximus is precious!!! wub.gif wub.gif THANKS for sharing!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (katefox1812 @ May 25 2007, 07:29 PM)
Here is the latest pic of H Tobago - 3yo stallion by Psytadel (Padrons Psyche x Bint Bey Shah) out of Teeba (Gonorar x Queens Topaz). He is my only horse and I'm rather besotted with him. And very proud cos this is Tobago's first season at stud and he already has over 20 mares booked!

This pic was taken last weekend by a nice breeder who came to see him - that's a member of the Cliveden staff leading him, not me cos I'm feeble and can't keep up!

And here are a couple from last year:

Hi Kate
THANKS so much for sharing your photos of your STUNNING stallion "H Tobago"!!! wub.gif wub.gif I truly enjoy seeing his photos grace the pages of The Arabian Magazine!! wub.gif wub.gif And THANK YOU so much for sharing your WONDERFUL Tobago with us!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Billy
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ May 19 2007, 07:17 PM)
Hello JP Arabians DK
WHOA...your boy "Delgado" is STUNNING (I especially like the 2nd photo)!!! wub.gif  wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Thanks Carol, Im so glad you like Delgado biggrin.gif
Billy
QUOTE (timhh @ May 19 2007, 07:58 PM)
Oh yes,Delgado looks phantastic.
I now him as he was a foal .You can be proud that you get him from Najiib Arabians.I now they are full of love to him.
Best wishes
Tim  smile.gif

Yes Im now that Najiib has so much love for Delgado, and
I think I was very lucky to get him from Anja smile.gif

Two more of Delgado by Psytadel tongue.gif

katefox1812
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ May 26 2007, 12:52 AM)
Hi Kate
THANKS so much for sharing your photos of your STUNNING stallion "H Tobago"!!! wub.gif  wub.gif I truly enjoy seeing his photos grace the pages of The Arabian Magazine!!  wub.gif  wub.gif And THANK YOU so much for sharing your WONDERFUL Tobago with us!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Thank you Carol! I don't come on here much - I find it a little bit scary, to be honest, people can sometimes be quite unpleasant to each other - but you are always very sweet and kind to ignorant newbies like me! And indeed to everyone - you're like some good fairy always spreading goodwill and happiness! smile.gif
El Sabu
@Conny danke schön. Ich bin auch heilfroh, dass sich die Jungs noch so gut vertragen, obwohl wir wieder eine Dame mit im Stall haben. Solange das Raufen harmlos bleibt, dürfen sie auch zusammen bleiben.

@Paola this pics i make every day on our pasture. They shows the horses like they are, without make up, clipping etc. Many people like this natural posing more, than the show posings.

@Jerel thank you! I made for this year a calendar edition with arabian horses, my models, our horses and mystic horses (black and with etc.) I have an own calendar shop: http://www.meinbildkalender.de/galerie.cfm?shopid=14207

@ Carol thank you for your compliment! :-)

rolleyes.gif
Al Sahra Arabians
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ May 26 2007, 12:47 AM)
CONGRATULATIONS Sue, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly!! wub.gif  wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Thank you so much Carol! biggrin.gif

Best regards to All,

Sue
Al Sahra Arabians

P.S. Hope to see many of you at the Egyptian Event! laugh.gif
allanooka
Hi All, I just thought I would post a couple of up to date pictures of our 8 month old purebred colt - Allanooka Rise 'N' Shain. He is not SE. He is out of a Simeon Shai grand daughter and has 4 crosses to El Shaklan. He had just been clipped a couple of days before the pictures were taken and looks like a palamino. Before clipping he was a real red chestnut.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Cheers

Prue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.