Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted To Share Some Photos From This Morning
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
CarolHMaginn
Hi There,

This isn't an SE horse, but she was quite pretty and I wanted to share... This photo shoot was done for a ranch only 5 minutes from my house... How convenient!!!

Carol
Cheryl L
Very pretty Carol!
My favorite photo is the second from the left.
Cheryl
Carol Cooper-Hall
THANKS for sharing your BEAUTIFUL photos, Carol! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
"the other" Carol wink.gif

Edited to add: I like the last 2 photos (to the right) of this mare....BEAUTIFUL eye!! wub.gif
CarolHMaginn
Thanks Carol and Cheryl...

She was very very pretty... And had very BUGGY eyes! I love big buggy eyes that pop out! She is in foal to Marqwan Al Shaqab via embryo transfer - can't wait to see that baby!!!

Carol
Donna
Great pictures Carol...I think she is a beautiful mare and also love the big poppy eyes...I bet that will be one gorgous foal...Hope you get some pics of that baby for us... biggrin.gif
CarolHMaginn
You bet! I can't wait to see the baby! The embryo is supposed to be for sale, but I'll bet they decide to keep her (or him).

Hey by the way - guess how old this mare is??? She is 17 years old! Can you believe she looks so great at that age? Amazing! She is a Fame VF daughter and is also a Traditio grand daughter... Very nice mare.

Carol

QUOTE (Donna @ Jul 23 2006, 08:36 PM)
Great pictures Carol...I think she is a beautiful mare and also love the big poppy eyes...I bet that will be one gorgous foal...Hope you get some pics of that baby for us... biggrin.gif
Donna
Well, isn't that funny...I thought I saw a Bey Shah look to her. rolleyes.gif ..She certainly doesn't look that old though....Keep us updated !!
Nurah
I really like the second photo from the right.

She´s nice smile.gif I like her wink.gif
oohlala
Great photos of an absolutely gorgeous mare!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.