Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photos Needed
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Liz Salmon
I've started doing pedigree photo albums, and I've been commissioned to do one on Botswana. I'm missing photos of AK Amiri Asmarr, Asmarr, Nagliah, Aliah Halima and Charm of Halima. If anyone could help or email me photos, I would be very grateful. I can get photos back as far as 1863 and lithographs back to 1813 !! Quite a mammoth task, but great fun. I feel that it's important for people to know the horses they are breeding back to in the pedigree.

I put them in leather albums with gold embossing. So far I've done *Piaff, *El Nabila B and Asfour. I'm going to do one of Nazeer for the Pyramid Society auction next year.
Carol Cooper-Hall
Your pedigree albums sound FABULOUS, Liz!! biggrin.gif I looked for photos of these horses for you but didn't have any luck. sad.gif However, I hope other members will have better luck then I and will email you lots of photos. biggrin.gif
Love,
Carol
Solita
Here is a photo of Charm of Halima.
Our mare Imperial Kalima is a Charm of Halima daughter.
Bea
This is AK Amiri Asmarr - not a very good one though, quite small, I doubt it is usable but anyway.
Bea
This is another one of Charm of Halima.
Tous crins
Hi Liz,

I think Judi Parks owned Asmarr. She should have pictures.

Christine
Liz Salmon
Thank you all very much. I'm only now missing Asmarr and Aliah Halima. Does anyone know Judi Parks email address ?
Tous crins
Hi Liz,

She is posting here as Abbasiyah.

I found this one of Naghiah

Nagliah
Abbasiyah
Hi Liz,

I have some photos of Asmarr somewhere in my photo box. I'll look for them and get back to you.

Judi smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.