Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alaadeyat Stud
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
ali
Hi all.
We visited alaadeyat stud in the Jedah city in Saudia Arabia.
We have seen great stallions and mares. One of these king of the studis

alrayyan(Imperial madheen out of Imperial naffata) straight egyptian stallion.

2005 Sharjah International first place most beautiful head-stallions.
Reserve-Champion des Arabian Horse Cups in Jeddah.
Jordon International Champion junior colt .
These are some of pictures. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ali
and This is my favourite stallion .My friend hold one mare is ghazzl by al rayyan out of fanitra by anza alfarid she is in dammam in saudia arabia owned by anwar buknan. smile.gif

Click to view attachment photo by ali&hamad
Ralf
Very beautiful pictures. Al Rayyan' s head looks almost as extreme and refined as Morafic's.
Seems like you had a great trip to Al Aadeyat Stud smile.gif
I hope it will in the future be possible for the rest of us to visit the stud farms in Saudi too, cant wait till that day comes rolleyes.gif I would love to see Al Rayyan in the flesh!

Plz post more pictures from your visit biggrin.gif
ali
These more pictures for al rayyan huh.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment photo by ali&hamad
Connyi
Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif
ali
Dear Guest
Al rayyan not alone beautiful and champion but also is a good producer. Here is another daughter in the Alaadeyat stud, AA Mhdea Alaadeyat by (al rayyan out of kanetra by Imperial Imdal).

Click to view attachment photo by ali&hamad
Dear Ali,

Do you have any pictures of AA Maymoon Al Adeyat??
ali
Dear Guest,

Yes I do.
Her are some pictures of aa maymoon.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment photo by ali&hamad
Wauw thanks Ali!!

He has really dried out alot since the last pictures that were posted of him here on se.com!! Seems like he has turned out to be one beautiful stallion!
Paolita and Farida
Dear Ali,
BEAUTIFUL photos for very beautiful horses....if you have other photos from your visit to Alaadeyat stud, please share them with us...it is a joy for all of us see
photos of horses particularly from their native lands

Thanks
Paola
ali
Dear Guest,

Maymoon is the father of most of the stud last seasons colts and fillies.
Tow of are them AA zain alaadeyat.

Click to view attachment

And aa ibn slouka alaadeyat.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment all photo by ali&hamad . smile.gif
Guest_Anne_*
QUOTE (ali @ Oct 5 2006, 01:38 PM)
Dear Guest,

Maymoon is the father of most of the stud  last seasons colts and fillies.
Tow of are them AA zain alaadeyat.

Click to view attachment

And aa ibn slouka alaadeyat.

Click to view attachment    Click to view attachment    all photo by ali&hamad . smile.gif

smile.gif Beautiful photos!!

Who is the dam of aa Ibn Slouka Al Aadayat? Also, are there any photos of the sire Maymoon?
Anne, the photos of Maymoon is posted earlier in this thread smile.gif
Guest_Anne_*
ohmy.gif Yes, what I meant to say was what is the pedigree of this stallion... sorry laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

He is by Salaa El Dine out of the Imperial Madheen daughter, Madinah Bint Saariyah (Imperial Madheen x PLF Saariyah (x Shaikh Al Badi))
ali
DearAnne.

The dam of AA ibn slouka is slouka, and i will provide you with her pedigree later. smile.gif
Nadj al Nur
WOW....What beautiful photos ! You are very talented with the camera !
Keep the pics coming. They are wonderful
Best
Cathy
ali
These are some of the photos we have taken.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

This is AA Mshour alaadeyat ( al rayyan out of amirt alshrouk by shahsun by frazdac).
ali
Click to view attachment rolleyes.gif

This is maymoon's dam.
ali
Here is one more photo to share with you ..
Good day!!! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

This stallion is AA saad alaadeyat ( ansata hejazi out of hebet allah by morafic).
Robert 1
Hi Ali,
What a wonderful visit you must have enjoyed yourself. biggrin.gif
The horses of the Alaadayat stud are so very nice, this is my favorite Maymoon and his dam, thanks for showing the nice picture of Maymoons dam, what a pretty bay mare she is, and of such wonderful breeding.
Maymoons new foals look great. biggrin.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE (ali @ Oct 5 2006, 05:28 PM)
This stallion is AA saad alaadeyat ( ansata hejazi out of hebet allah by morafic).

He got the same bad croup as Hejazi dry.gif
Robert 1
HI ALI,
I AM SO INTERESTED IN THIS STUD AND THEIR HORSES, PLEASE SHOW AS MANY PICTURE AS YOU CAN AND ALSO OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL STUD FARM IT CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH. biggrin.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS,USA
ali
Hi Robert 1,

As your requested,

Click to view attachment this is AA haddad alaadeyat (anaza nahzeer out of slouka)

Click to view attachment this is miqdam al rayyan (alidaar out of aisha by ansata halim shah).

Click to view attachment this is Al rayyan(Imperial madheen out of Imperial naffata).

Click to view attachment this is Al rayyan(Imperial madheen out of Imperial naffata).

Click to view attachment this is denar saqr (Imperial madori out of Imperial kamala).

Click to view attachment this is AA moner alaadeyat (ansata haji jamil out of moniet buznika by Imperial mashhar).

Click to view attachment this is AA moner alaadeyat (ansata haji jamil out of moniet buznika by Imperial mashhar).

Click to view attachment this is ali& hamad with mayamoon.

All photo by ali&hamad
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
Hi Ali and Hamad,
First let me congratulate you both on your wonderful photography work, it is not easy to get wonderful pictures like yours, of horses. biggrin.gif
It sometimes becomes just a bit easier when you have great horses that love attention, ALL of your horses are beautiful and your stud is a treasure with much beauty.
I will study these horses out more and thank you ahead of time for this information of your horses. wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
Robert if your ead carefully you will see that it's not ali's stud, but he went there for a visit smile.gif
ali
Dear Robert 1,

Our sincereThanks to Mr. Khalid Alhaddad the stud owner, who gave us the apportunity to take these picture last May. It was wonderful a day and half visit, and We wished it was a week and half.
Robert 1
Hi Ali and Hamad,
I apoligize for refering to this as yours, I know it is not, from my earlier post, did you happen to meet Mohammed Abdul Wasea while you visited?
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Echo1
Dear Ali and Hamad,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing these photos of the horses from Al Aaydayat. smile.gif

My congratulations and best wishes to Khalid Alhaddad for such fine Egyptians and such a beautiful place. I always try to keep track of his horses.

I've attached one of my favorites of a younger AA Maymoon. He's such a beautiful stallion and gets better looking every year. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Rahhal
Hello All,

Ali & Hamad, you have really done a great job with these photos. I believe you have a bright future as camera men just as you seem to have as arabian horse breeders. Keep up the good work and I hope you will take some photos of my horses soon.

I had the chance to visit Al ALAADEYAT STUD earlier this year and I have really been stunned with the amount of great horses there. Mr. Khalid Al Haddad is also a very generous and jofull man and I had great time with him.

Ali & Hamad, one of the great stallions there with great built and charisma is anaza nahzeer .... do you have a photo for him?

Keep up the good work,
Ali.
Wahag
Ali & Ahmed mashalah ... what a nice photos

Allah uwafeqookum
Wahag
QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 5 2006, 05:56 PM)
He got the same bad croup as Hejazi dry.gif

Dear Guest,

I'm really intrested to know more about this point.
ali
Dear Rahhal,

I will post one for you later.

Thank you .

ali&hamad. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
thee desprado
Thank you Ali for all the lovely pictures that you have posted
QUOTE (Wahag @ Oct 7 2006, 11:08 AM)
Dear Guest,

I'm really intrested to know more about this point.

Wahag, it's simple he got exactly the same croup as Hejazi. Not much in it.
No one wants a horse that's pointing towards the sky... just look at his hind.
Connyi
How can you conclude from one photo where the horse is stud up in an unnatural pose blink.gif
Unnatural position?? you mean not overstretched?? I find the position he is standing in quite natural, I dont know what you see as natural?
Connyi
Natural is how a horse stands freely in its pasture, not with the head held up by someone and both hind legs strechted out behind the body. But you're right, he looks very "Hejazi" though.
If you look at his hind legs they are not stretched out, but I think looking at the picture at first glance makes it look like it smile.gif He got one leg a bit further back than the other, but not unnaturally, it's called an open pose and this is the pose that shows the horse best smile.gif
Actually it's the pose that warmblood, and most other breeds use in their "breeding classes"
Connyi
The perspective in the picture is not the best for judging the body as it does not show him correctly from the side. And I still don't agree about the pose being natural... cool.gif However I would be careful to make a deprecative statement about a horse just from one picture...
Echo1
Dear Guest,
It is unfortunate that you don't see the bigger picture when it comes to breeding horses. I always try to look at the group of horses and what the group offers over individuals or parts of an individual first and foremost.
A wise breeder understands that 'no one horse is everything'. smile.gif
A wise breeder understands that each horse in his herd is special and important to the what he or she can contribute to the future success of the herd. smile.gif

What I see is a group of excellent horses. What I see is a beautiful stallion who has many great qualities to offer this group of horses. What I see is a breeding program that has many great characteristics and many qualities which are not lacking for type and beauty and overall strength in the bloodlines and quality of horses. wink.gif

Its a sad day when you can pick on one small aspect of one horse in a group of many horses, and miss all that Al Alaadeyat has to offer the future of Arabian horses. Guest, you've missed the forest through the trees. sad.gif
I didnt say a bad thing about the breeding program, I just pointed out that he got the same croup as Hejazi, which is true, and it's not desirable in any breed, but maybe you can give me a good reason why people should breed after this? You cant use it in a riding horse!
But I got the impression of you that all you care about is type, and know nothing about real horse conformation...! arabian or not!
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 7 2006, 04:02 PM)
I didnt say a bad thing about the breeding program, I just pointed out that he got the same croup as Hejazi, which is true, and it's not desirable in any breed, but maybe you can give me a good reason why people should breed after this? You cant use it in a riding horse!
But I got the impression of you that all you care about is type, and know nothing about real horse conformation...! arabian or not!

... his croup is typical Arabian. Short, high tail set and Arabian triangle with a wide angle. He is presented in a strechted and very tense and upright position, as indicated by his neck. Many horses tend to push down their back and lift their bud, if the neck is held in such uprightness. I have seen it a hundred times just before the neck is pulled out and the typical show position is reached. Nothing wrong about the croup presented. By the way: a beautifully bred stallion of excellent type, classic conformation and strong legs. Contrary to your opinion, I believe that this horse is almost made for riding/endurance ...
ali
Hi All,

This is asmall gift for you. smile.gif smile.gif

Click to view attachment This is bint anaza nahzeer( anaza nahzeer out of sabrin by shaikh alshhwan. :
people are really blind in this forum blink.gif
As soon as a horse with a a few special horses included in the pedigree, it's almost perfect, even though a blind person can see it's not. I find it scary that people that call themself breeders cant see a good horse from a not so good one. A horse is not suppose to look like that stallion, in that pose, and if that is desirable in the arabian breed, then good luck to all of you!

I am really amazed huh.gif Even you see horses here where only a head shot is posted and you all say it's beautiful, how can you say a horse is beautiful from only seeing the head? Then later a picture is posted of a horse that might not have an exotic head, but an exellent body, and only a few ic commenting on that one... huh.gif

It's no wonder the arabian breed is "going down" if heads are all that matters to you. I wanna bet half of you dont kow what a good body or good legs is suppose to look like!

And dont tell me that an arabian is nothing without type, define type then?

Every breed needs to be as close to their type as possible, not just the arabian, but for some reason many other breeders of other breeds can handle to both get the type and body (etc.) right...

Honestly I am really happy I am not a big part of this, and just have a great deal of fun when people that think they know alot, turns out to know nothing tongue.gif
Connyi
Who in this very topic claimed to be an expert? For my part, I only tried to remind you (?) that one should not make pejorative statements about horses that one has not seen in person on the basis of a single photo.

Before laying the blame for the breed's degeneration on the posters in this forum please consider that not all these people are breeders. And not all breeders breed to stallions they know only from a headshot cool.gif
Besides, beauty is is easier to recognize than correctness. Even a laymen is able to decide whether he likes a horse or not. It's a matter of taste (even though this "taste" is psychologically standardized wink.gif ) and beauty is therefore as undefinable as type. Ask a hundred people what type means for them and you get a hundred different answers that overlap. The statistical interection might give an idea of what type is biggrin.gif
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 7 2006, 06:28 PM)
people are really blind in this forum blink.gif
Honestly I am really happy I am not a big part of this, and just have a great deal of fun when people that think they know alot, turns out to know nothing tongue.gif

... you behave like a driver in a one-way-street complaining about the many oncoming cars ... laugh.gif tongue.gif
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
Guest,
I would agree that this stallion AA Saadalaadeyat has his croup point a bit high but, I can also see that the far hind leg is forward of the hind leg facing us in this picture, plus if the ground is not level, all of which can enhance this a bit more.
But by no way can you come to the conclusion that it is as you put it,
(He got the same bad croup as Hejazi)
Why with such a keen eye for horses as you say you have and everyone is blind, would you make a staement like that,
Guest this reminds me of a saying also,
I am right and the rest of the world is wrong. tongue.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
ali
Dear Guest_Anne_,

Tis is pedigree for solouka.

Click to view attachment. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.