Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ansata Mariam
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
smart-breeder
Dear all,

I'm in deep need for some pictures and information (shows and Offspring’s) about this mare - Ansata Mariam -,

Can any one help please?? unsure.gif

Many thanks in advance.
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello,
Below is information on Ansata Mariam that I hope is helpful. smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol

ANSATA MARIAM (AHR #534381/QASB #1219)

Foaled: 5/25/1996
Color: Grey
Import/Export: 1997 from USA to Qatar

SIRE: Ansata Hejazi
(Ansata Halim Shah [Ansata Ibn Halima {Nazeer x Halima} x Ansata Rosetta {Ansata Shah Zaman x Ansata Bint Bukra}] x Ansata Sudarra [Ansata Abu Sudan {Ansata Ibn Sudan x Ansata Bintmisuna} x Ansata Delilah {Ansata Shah Zaman x Ansata Bint Misr}])

DAM: Dal Macharia
(Dalul [Morafic {Nazeer x Mabrouka} x Dawlat {Anter x Shahrzada}] x Maharia [Gharib {Anter x Souhair} x Mahari {Hadban Enzahi x Malacha}])

PROGENY: None listed in AHA's DataSource. However, that doesn't mean she hasn't had any foals.
smart-breeder
Dear Carol,

Many thanks for your help rolleyes.gif

And can some one give me photos for her, we are in deep need for them unsure.gif

BR
Glenn
Hi there,

Ansata Mariam has been sold (bred to Ashhal Al Rayyan) to Saudi Arabia. She has has had beautiful foals by Ansata Shalim and by Jandeh Al Naif.
Her son Sahji Al Naif was exported to Israel last year.
Al Naif Stud still owns Ansata Marjaneh (Ansata Halim Shah x Dal Macharia) who is also in foal to Ashhal Al Rayyan for 2007. Marjaneh is a maternal sister to Mariam and full sister to Ansata Maharani.

Mariam competed at the Qatar show in 1999 I believe. I am sure that Irina Filsinger can provide you with photos. I will have a look as well whether we still have pictures of her.
I will post some of her son Sahji Al Naif soon.

Best regards,
Glenn
Glenn
Sahji Al Naif (Jandeh Al Naif x Ansata Mariam)...
Photo by Christina Christensen.
melp
Sahji Al Naif has produced exceptional foals in Israel ,here are a few examples:

1. KZ Saraab (2009) out of Rowayah ( MFA Mareekh Amir x BFA Shamraq) , Saraab has won The Silver Ribbon at the 2011 Stallion Test in Germany ; He is currently being leased by Classic Touch Arabians/Germany;
2. KZ Sutra ( 2009) out of KZ Tuffeenah (Halim Shah I x KZ Alifa), very special Filly , deeply dished ,short head), outstanding body and movement.
3. KZ Sahji Han (2009) ou of KZ Sihan ( Safeen x MB Norfila) , a beautiful filly with a strong , slender body and beautiful head.

Sahji Al Naif is currently standing at Franck Boetto Training Center /Italy . He is a consistent producer of foals with Type and Body. He is doing Very well as a Sire, we can only recommend him and will be happy to use him again in the Future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.