Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Star Is Shining
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Cearadale
Another star is shining in the Southern Hemisphere Milky Way and Southern Cross constellations.
Australia has lost another of its most beautiful mares - Why is it that we always to lose the good one's so early?? sad.gif

Pearsons Vogue, an exotic bay mare owned by Don & Carmel Rowley of Pearsons View Arabians, was taken away suddenly.
This mare as her name suggests was extremely beautiful, if there was a horse magazine like the fashion Magazine "Vogue" the mare would have definately been a front cover item.

Vogue was to me an inspiration, you could look at her all day, your eyes never grew tired of her beauty, you wanted to, (or should I say) needed to touch her, she had a presence of royality. Her sire Odenuel (also deceased) was a favourite stallion of mine, a Jamil grandson. Her dam, Pearsons Sarchi, has bred beauty after beauty, herself being a Plakat/Sankt Georg RSI granddaughter.
Vogue only left three progeny here in Australia before being taken from us, 1 Stallion, and 2 fillies. I am sure these three will certainly contribute well to the historical fabric of arabian breeding.
If you would to see more of this lovely mare please visit the Pearsons View Arabians website on this site under Farms - there is a tribute page for Vogue.

There have been a lot of postings lately of show results, (don't get me wrong, showing is a great way to promote our horses and I love seeing all the results and photos) but I just wanted to share that sometimes you don't have to be a show winner to influence our breeding decisions. Pearsons Vogue has done this with our egyptian related breeding program.
I am extremely privaleged to have known Vogue and we are fortunate to have her daughter, Pearsons Valeeah (x Simeon Stav) and her full brother Pearsons Shakayne in our breeding progam. These lines breed true quality down through the generations.

If anyone else would like to share other "Arabian Inspirations" that haven't graced our show rings but have had a profound effect on their lives, it would be lovely to hear from you.

Attached is a casual photo of the beautiful "Pearsons Vogue". (even casually in the paddock the royal quality is very evident)

Best wishes
Dale Waldron
Cearadale Arabians
Australia. biggrin.gif
Aleksi
Dear Dale,
thanks for your post - on the Pearsons View Arabains site you can find a little
"In memory of Pearsons Vogue" Gallery!
Aleksi
KayDee
Dale,

Thank you for your post. Such a beautiful, beautiful mare and will be sadly missed.

If I am ever in the area I would love to visit your stud. Whereabouts are you, again. I have a terrible memory biggrin.gif

I live in Victoria, am assuming you live interstate?
Guest_aliaalhussein
My sympathy on your loss, but how wonderful that you have her progeny to love and be inspired by! Sincerely, Alia
Ladypurr
Dear Mr. Waldron,

My deepest sympathy in the loss of your beautiful mare, Vogue. Their time spent with us is, sadly, far too brief!

If you believe as I do, you will be reunited with her again one day. A creature so lovely surely must live forever!

May you find comfort in your special memories you have of her.

God bless you.

--Susan
Cearadale
Thank you to eveyone that has posted.

Dear Kaydee

We are located in south western Queensland - Roma, If you are ever in this area please call and see us, you would be most welcome.

Dear Susan,

Vogue was owned by our dear friends Carmel and Don Rowley, I'm sure they appreciate your kind words. It is always a tragedy to lose your favourites, especially so young in years. Vogue was always one you wanted to see when you visited her home at Pearsons View, so it did feel like you were part of her life.

Best wishes
Dale
Guest_Linda
Hi Dale
That is very sad news and am very sorry to hear it
What happened to such a beautiful mare? Was she with you when she passed
She was a real Gem for you
Regards
Linda
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.