Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Lmg (lorriee)
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Cheryl L
Happy Birthday Lorriee,
I hope that you have a wonderful day and many more to come!

You have always provided us with some very insightful, thought-provoking and sometimes VERY tongue-in-cheek posts and subjects. Looking forward to reading more from you through out the year.
Cheryl
Nadj al Nur
Happy Birthday Lorriee. I wish you everything good for the coming year.
Still haven't seen any sign of any cyber mango cheese cake but I just made a wonderful cinnamon plum cake. Wanna trade recipes?
Best
Cathy
Carol Cooper-Hall
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lorriee!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
HLM
Dear Lorriee

Happy birthday to you and many more in good health and happiness.

Always enjoyed your posts.

Warm regards
Hansi
Serenity Arabian Farms biggrin.gif wink.gif
Eyegor
Say Lorriee, wishin' you a happy birthday and I guess one of these days you'll just have to allow me to finally treat you to a lunch. Actually had a few shekels extra a week or so ago.

I always enjoy reading that which you write and here's hoping that you will, one of these days, put your experiences as well as observations into a collection of books. I'm already saving up to be your first customer.
With highest regards
Happy Birthday,
Joe
ElNisr88
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRIEE!!!!

You are indeed one class act and as I have said many many times you should be an author.....in your spare time!!!!!

All the best

David L. Myers
Renaissance Arabians
Aimbri
Dear LMG.

Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays, and a coming year of health, wealth and continued happiness.

Please hurry and get all those "details" cleared up with Aleksi, so he will let you out to "play" with us more often. We have ALL missed your intelligent and witty posts!

Jeannette
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
LORRIEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO A WONDERFUL STORY TELLER WITH SUCH GOOD HUMOR, AND SUCH ABILITY TO BE COMICAL. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS
thee desprado
Happy birthday Lorriee
Al-Qahira spanish arabians
I want to send all the very best from Austria to you Lorriee, all of your wishes should become true.
And as you always liked my driving horses I send as a present a new pic of Espinosa to you, taken by Gudrun Waiditschka in the water obstacle of the marathon competition at the European Championships 2006.
Lots of regards,
Sincerely Yours,
Al-Qahira
Martina
Nana_Trouble
Happy Birthday Lorriee smile.gif
LMG
Thank you all so much. I am most appreciative of all your good wishes.

My surprise birthday present was my four year old grandaughter's birthday song to me. It was a little surprising to see and hear the arrangement, but nevertheless, very entertaining and a tour de force.

With her long curly blond hair caught up in a pink flower, dressed all in pink and not strong on pronouncing her "L's", she shyly stood in front of me an sang an interesting rendition of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" or sound I say "Ring of Far."

This song will never seem the same in black again.

Again, thank you all.

LMG
aliaalhussein
Sorry-rather belated-but hope you had a wonderful day!
Majid
Best wishes on your birthday, Lorriee!

Majid
AllieP
LMG, I see that we share a birthday! Hope yours was grand!

Hugs,
Allison
LMG
Thank you all so much. I keep trying to post a response, but I'm still in moderator non-accepting post mode. Probably is due to the life I've led and the chickens are coming home to roost.

LMG
Abbasiyah
ohmy.gif Oh Lorriee... Gee whiz... I missed your birthday. I was out having my hair done and missed your birthday. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Happy belated birthday wishes and many more to come!!

Oh yes, when the chickens come in to roost give them this to watch... I'm sure it will make their day biggrin.gif

www.rivelazioni.com/cgi-bin/mm/video.pl?id=38

Judi
Cheryl L
Warning about the above link that Judi provided.

SPEW ALERT! Do NOT eat or drink anything while watching.
Way too funny! laugh.gif
Cheryl
Georgia
Guess I should say Happy New Year first!!

I just got back in town and saw that I had missed your birthday! Hope it was
wonderful.

that kind of sounds funny after I reread what I had written. cool.gif

Put me first in line for the first addition of your chronicles.. fact or fiction, I've got to read this, so you have to write it! laugh.gif

joja
LMG
Thank you all again. My grandchildren, also known as bacterial petri dishes have given me something which seems so deadly, that I noticed the turkey vultures have been roosting on the handrails of the porch.

As I lay here on my nearly death bed, and think about my life, I must admit that many of the highlights have arisen as a result of being interested in Arabian Horses, and of course the owners and breeders of these animals.

It would not be amiss to suggest that these have been the most honest, funniest, strangest, wildest, most cunning, terrifyingly crazy, creative, intellectual, fearless, reckless, and warm hearted people I have met in all the various life hats which I have worn during my nearly seven decades. And they all were worth meeting and knowing, even though, at times, one did have to stand outside of rock throwing range.

Although a book about the horses might have some limited interest, a book about their people would be so much more.

LMG
Nadj al Nur
You sure are right about that book Lorriee. EVERYBODY would want to readit.......but may I suggest investing in a bullet proof vest before the book goes to print ????
Cathy
Clothilde
A great happy birthday from France Lorrie!!
Always waiting for your horses pics! I saw zarfaaris, he is lovely! look so much like his ancestor Zarife!
Have a great winter holidays!
Clo
LMGG
Hooray, after days and days of trying to post as myself, and even with all of the help from the powers that be, I have had to give up and become LMGG. They do say that older women with a stutter have a certain something.

So, to Martina, thank you for the picture, I absolutely love your horses in these events. I have a two fold wish, which is that we still have show driving here in the US and secondly that it is of the type in which your horses perform.

Allison, poor baby. It was always miserable to be born subsequent to Christmas and before New Year's Eve. Just as our birthday rolls around, people are looking forward to greeting the New Year and the best one could hope for was a card.

Clo - Yes, Zar is an interesting horse. We think that someone came onto the place about five days ago, and attempted to steal him, but were somewhat surprised by the Committee composed of the Rottweiller, "Dirtwater", the Akita Cross, "Fox" and Zar's "Are you talking to me?" attitude. When I went to feed in the morning, he was standing in the corner of his paddock waiting for breakfast with the gate wide open and both complicated snaps, undone from his chain.
But, like all men, the way to his heart was through his stomach and he was not leaving until breakfast was served.

And to Eyegor, as soon as I recover from the plague, I will take you up on your offer.

LMG aka LMGG
Nadj al Nur
OK...so now do we call you LM GEE GEE ?
Cathy
LMGG
No, just slur the "G".

LMG
Tous crins
Hapopy Birthday Lorriee!

Dan is all excited about the books! You two need to exchange full boxes...

Christine
Sharabia
Happy Birthday from the two of us, also, Lorriee, and many more to come! We always enjoy your sense of humor (pictures of cats by the window and all... snicker, snicker...)

With Warm Friendship,
Sheila and Curtis
LMGG
When I was young, I made many trips around the US and Canada to meet as many breeders and owners as possible.

It was not unusual to meet couples or individuals, who, by any stretch of the imagination, could not be called anything but elderly, and there they would be, mucking stalls, and handling young stallions which drug them about like kites on a string, the handler's feet never touching the ground.

At one such visit, I had come to purchase a filly, and this wonderful couple were shockingly beyond the age, which one would consider prudent to be around cats, let along horses. The wife was now confined to a wheel chair, and her husband, who had just come in from the barn to greet me, was standing with a apple picker in his hand, and as we talked about the filly, he feel aleep in the upright position, the only thing keeping him from collapsing was the triangular base provided by the apple picker.

I swore to myslef, upon leaving, that I would never ever find myself in the situation in which I found this couple.

Do I hear the fates snickering?

Thank you agian,

Lorriee
JessicaP
Happy Birthday Lorriee!

That is happy belated birthday...Hope you had a wonderful Day!!!! biggrin.gif

Jessica smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.