Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photos Needed
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Solita
Does anyone have photos of these three mares?

Bint Sammara (Mohssen x *Sammara)
*Sammara (*Morafic x Sameera)
Samazir (Ruminaja Attallah x Bint Sammara)

Thank you!
Kara
Click to view attachmentHi,
I have a picture of Bint Sammara as a young mare. She is the dam of our stallion, VP Regal Heir.
Enjoy!
Best Regards,
Kara
Solita
Thank you so very much Kara! smile.gif
Mose Arabians
Are you sure this is Bint Sammara? The markings on her face do not match what is listed on AHA. This photo reminds me much of her daughter PH Flirtatious. I owned PH Premonition out of Bint Sammara and two daughters of El Majiid and Samazir and tried to locate photos of Bint Sammara, *Sammara, and Samazir unsuccessfully for years.... To my knowledge, Bint Sammara was strictly a broodmare and was not trained to show at all. Since the marking on her nose goes outside of the nostrils completely I am sure that the markings through AHA would be showing this as such. This is more likely one of her offspring....
Kara
Hi Everyone,
Yes, this is indeed Bint Sammara. I was given this picture by the man whose father owned this mare, and also showed her. The Registry might indeed have this wrong as far as her markings go. Yes, she does look like her daughter. I had absolutely no pictures of her until I was lucky enough to meet the Wrights, and they shared this photo with me this fall. Bint Sammara was one of the Wrights favorite mares, along with Bint Nefisa, who they also owned at one time. Keri Wright, their son, showed Bint Sammara several times, but, this was in the "olden" days, before they put all the information on the Datasource. He gave me this picture, and said she was his favorite mare! She lived at the farm with him.
Hope this helps!!!
Best Regards,
Kara
Rania
Here is *Sammara (*Morafic x Sameera):
Sammara
Solita
Thank you Rania!!
Regality
Thanks from us too... VP Regal Heir is my gelding Regality's sire.... I'm making a photo pedigree so all pics in his line are appreciated here also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.