Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
jacksarabians
HI Anne-Louise !

I love your mare ! please send picts of her filly asap !
congratulations !
amarie
Majbritt - ML ARAB
This is truly one of my favourite topics – it’s such a joy to see all the different babies from all over the world, and there are SO many superb foals to look at, one gorgeous little baby after another, a huge congratulation to everybody.

This is our 2007 baby - ML Pashkin, a chestnut colt out of Russian related lines. Besides that we are very satisfied with his “look” and russian movements, he is also one of the sweetest and most charming foals we have bred, he really loves to be the focus of attention.

Pashkin's Sire is our young stallion ML Pashmir by European res. Champion & Multi Champion Padishah (Drug x Purga x Gwizd) out of Show Champion Mitra Aasa (Abakan-Balaton x Gho Gha x Nadir I)

His dam is Primonia, Int. Show Class Winner and earlier broodmare at Cedar Oak Arabians. She is by World & European Champion Monitor (Nimroz x Matritsa/Topol x Monogramma) out of Pristina by World res. Champion Komplekt (x Kalitva-Aswan)

Kind Regards from Majbritt
Jutta Kools
I took some new pictures today of our colt Ka'im.

PGD
Ahhhhh everyone continues to post such beautiful babies! I love seeing them all! biggrin.gif

Here are a couple of photos taken today of JE Bella Noorah (*Kenz Noor x AA Shez A Jewel) - as you can see, where her hair has been knocked off or where she is shedding, she's turning really dark. Bella is just 8 days shy of being 2 months old now. smile.gif We're going to clip her face for the first time in a couple of days. I think she's going to look very different... lol

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (PGD @ Sep 10 2007, 06:04 AM)
Ahhhhh everyone continues to post such beautiful babies!  I love seeing them all!  biggrin.gif

Here are a couple of photos taken today of JE Bella Noorah (*Kenz Noor x AA Shez A Jewel) - as you can see, where her hair has been knocked off or where she is shedding, she's turning really dark.  Bella is just 8 days shy of being 2 months old now.  smile.gif  We're going to clip her face for the first time in a couple of days.  I think she's going to look very different...  lol

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy

Dear Nancy
she looks SOOO BEAUTIFUL and the photos are super. Kenz Noor is producing wonderful foals in USA, and your ''Bella'' is to me, one of the best!!!!
Congratulations and please continue to share with us

Paola
PGD
Dear Paola,

Yes, *Kenz Noor has sired some very nice foals here. Thank you so very much for your kind words about Bella! She is such a sweetheart - and a real "in-your-pocket" kind of filly too. smile.gif

In these pictures, it looks like we put oil on her face, but honestly - that is just how she is shedding out! She is completely "au-natural". I was just playing with her in the pasture yesterday and took a few shots. Bella will have her first real photo session on Tuesday - when she is clipped for the first time. We will even put a bit of oil on her to see how she shines up! lol We only planned to clip a small portion of her face, but she is such a dark color that we will have to clip her whole face!

Click to view attachment

Thanks again!
Nancy
gypsy wind farm
Here is my foal Entourage ( Legion VF x Emmaliera (Gondolier), he is Pure Polish, but here he is anyway.
Anne-Louise
Thank you Amarie, I think she is a lovely mare too! I took some photos of her filly aged four days, but they are very grainy so I am sorry for the photo quality. Safillla is ET only due to injury, so the mare with the filly is a very sweet surrogate mare. She is a really sweet filly!

Majbritt, this is my favourite SE.com thread, too!

Anne-Louise
Filly (still nameless) by Simeon Sachi out of Imperial Safillla
PGD
Ohhhh Anne-Louise! Your filly is beautiful! What an adorably short, typey little face, and I love that deep chocolate color, though I'm guessing she won't stay that color? I'm happy for you to have a filly to carry on Safillla's line - that filly is a true treasure! smile.gif Sachi is doing a very nice job, too, isn't he? wink.gif

Nancy
Anne-Louise
Thank you Nancy, I love her, she is such a darling little thing! She won't stay bay, she is going to be grey (my first grey foal, in spite of the fact that all but one of the horses I have bought or bred to have been grey!). I just wish my photos had been better quality, I need to ask Carol what setting I should have this camera on as I think I have changed something and messed it up. Your Kenz Noor baby is a cutie, I thought Kenz Noor's head was just amazing when I saw him in January and it is absolutely killing me that I couldn't get Orianah to catch this year. Your filly is lovely.

Babies are fun, aren't they? biggrin.gif I love seeing everyone's foals.

Anne-Louse
PGD
QUOTE (Anne-Louise @ Sep 11 2007, 03:16 AM)
Thank you Nancy, I love her, she is such a darling little thing!  She won't stay bay, she is going to be grey (my first grey foal, in spite of the fact that all but one of the horses I have bought or bred to have been grey!).  I just wish my photos had been better quality, I need to ask Carol what setting I should have this camera on as I think I have changed something and messed it up.  Your Kenz Noor baby is a cutie, I thought Kenz Noor's head was just amazing when I saw him in January and it is absolutely killing me that I couldn't get Orianah to catch this year.  Your filly is lovely.

Babies are fun, aren't they?  biggrin.gif  I love seeing everyone's foals.

Anne-Louse

Babies are wonderful! And your photos of your baby are not bad at all, but I'm sure Carol can help you make them even better. smile.gif

I wish you had been able to get Orianah in foal to Kenz Noor -what a beautifully linebred foal that would have been! Some friends of mine bred their Baarez daughter out of Imperial Orissah to *Kenz Noor and got a beautiful grey filly that is triple Orashan and double Madheen - I love that concentration of blood!

I've thought of you and your horses often as I've been working on Pierre and Mary-Ann's web site (almost finished! biggrin.gif). I feel like I know your Orianah personally - I've worked with photos and pedigrees of so many of her daughters and granddaughters, both here and abroad (The Groenen's Imperial Karikah and her daughter, Imperial Bushraa. in Belgium and Candi Weeks' Karikah daughter, ImperialBellisima, here in the States . smile.gif That is a SUPER mare family - for generations!

Thanks for the kind words about Bella - I love that little girl. Keep posting photos of your little gal - you need to give her a special name! smile.gif

Nancy
Riverside Arabians
Hi everyone! Such beautiful foals! Keep the pictures coming!

Introducing:
"Peanut" - lol tongue.gif Ok, so I need help with his name. But he's earned it. Such a dainty little colt at birth and the sweetest personality I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

He was born July 18, 2007- the first foal for Call it Intuition (my grey Polish/Egyptian mare) and KH Dargason (my home-bred black American/Egyptian stud). The product of my third generation of breeding! I'm very excited about him!

He's a pleasure and a treasure!!! I thank God everyday for this blessing!

Kristen
Heirloom Arabian Stud
Last foal for 2007,, Mon Amir BWA X Raa-din Mahrousa
Born Aug 22, little liver filly,, SE,,AK,,Asil

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Mike
Heirloom Arabain Stud
Riverside Arabians
Sorry folks,
Here are the pictures. Wouldn't work the first time for some reason.

Hi everyone! Such beautiful foals! Keep the pictures coming!

Introducing:
"Peanut" - lol Ok, so I need help with his name. But he's earned it. Such a dainty little colt at birth and the sweetest personality I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

He was born July 18, 2007- the first foal for Call it Intuition (my grey Polish/Egyptian mare) and KH Dargason (my home-bred black American/Egyptian stud). The product of my third generation of breeding! I'm very excited about him!

He's a pleasure and a treasure!!! I thank God everyday for this blessing!

Kristen
liberty
Hallo alle miteinander,

hier ein paar Schnappschüsse unserer diesjährigen Fohlen:

LA Salima Bint Bint Rifas geb 15.04.2007 aus der Nanina von Norman (v. Rifas)
braunes Stutfohlen
Click to view attachment
+

LA Shani Shay geb. 23.07.2007 aus der Terwale Hazel von Norman (v. Rifas)
Dunkelfuchs Hengst
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment tongue.gif

Liebe Grüsse aus Frankreich von

Elke Theobald, Liberty Arabians
Billy
More Aladin by Ajman Moniscione biggrin.gif
Picture taken by my friend tongue.gif

jacksarabians
Very veyr nice boy !
am
gypsy wind farm
Here are my two new Colts, the gray is a PP Bandos/Palas bred and the Bay is my ferzon bred colt.
gypsy wind farm
ooops the bay didnt make it , Here he is His name is In Suspense and he is by Bremmervale andronicus, lat years sport horse national champion
IsmeeArabians
This is my favourite thread as well, I love to see all your beautiful foals!
And here´s my contribution. smile.gif

Allegria, by Rohara Bacara (Padrons Psyche x Sidia) ex Wisdoms Flair (Wisdom El Masran x Sawannah)
She´s born 19/6 and two months old in the pictures.

Photo: Helen Jonsson

/Emma Persson - Ismee Arabians
NAPHIS ARABIANS
Aktuelle Fotos von N.A. Nadeem el Sayad (Ali Khan x Nil Nana von Extreme), er ist jetzt 3 Monate alt.

Fotos von Nile Arabians.
jacksarabians
Very beautiful boy ! the Ali Khan's proud attitude !!
congratulation !
amarie
smj
Congratuations to al the wonderful foals, their awesome biggrin.gif

Heres my litle filly @ 3 months old. Love her dearly.

Click to view attachment
jacksarabians
You can love her she is wonderful ! if any problem you can send her to me !!
dry.gif laugh.gif
amarie
NAPHIS ARABIANS
QUOTE (jacksarabians @ Sep 16 2007, 08:56 PM)
Very beautiful boy ! the Ali Khan's proud attitude !!
congratulation !
amarie

thank you very mutch amarie!

King regards.

Stéphanie
smj
QUOTE (jacksarabians @ Sep 17 2007, 11:24 AM)
You can love her she is wonderful ! if any problem you can send her to me !!
dry.gif  laugh.gif
amarie

Thanks An marie tongue.gif tongue.gif

Im hopeing to keep her, she will replace her mother eventualy.

This is her dad tho,RA Relaks, im so pleased with what his done for me so far!

Click to view attachment

Dont you have those wonderful TC fillies??

Hanne-smj
jacksarabians
Hi Hanne !

Yes, I'm the happy (and proud) friend of these two very special and nice fillies I love so much (as you are) ! rolleyes.gif
thanks very much !!
amarie
geertO
BG Anas Al Safi (NK Jamaal El DIne x Adalat a Maysoun daughter)
classwinner at the Egyptian Event Europe 2007 colt foals
Cautzar
New pics of our two foals from this year....time passes so fast cool.gif

Saleem, born July 14 (Ibn Masran x Sawana Nile Pasha/Ansata Nile Pasha)
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Walu, born June 22 (Wan Kahli x Jur Luhane/El Shaklan)
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Kind regards

Gitte, Denmark
linda
This is our new boy, he is a grey colt by WH Justice x Nadjana bint Nadir,
He is only 10weeks old and already blows at the mares and boy can he move!!!
biggrin.gif

Lx
Affinity Arabians gbfahne.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Robert 1
QUOTE (geertO @ Sep 19 2007, 06:38 AM)
BG Anas Al Safi (NK Jamaal El DIne x Adalat a Maysoun daughter)
classwinner at the Egyptian Event Europe 2007 colt foals

Hi,
He is so refined and pretty, he has that special look. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I can see why he is a winner at the Egyptian Event. wub.gif wub.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
PGD
Well, we now know what color JE Bella Noorah is... smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Conformation completely unaltered.

Nancy
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (PGD @ Sep 21 2007, 12:44 AM)
Well, we now know what color JE Bella Noorah is...  smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Conformation completely unaltered.

Nancy
Good Morning Nancy
WOW...your beloved "JE Bella Noorah" is such a BEAUTY!! wub.gif wub.gif If only I had the money!! wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol
smj
Congratz Nancy, she is wonderful.

Me too Carol tongue.gif tongue.gif

Hanne -smj
PGD
Thank you, Carol and Hanne. smile.gif You are both very kind, and you each have very special horses, yourselves!

I don't think anyone has enough money. wink.gif I thought I needed a truck and trailer so badly, but after clipping Bella to present her to visitors, I immediately took her off my sales list. Not only is she the bay filly I have wished for for the past 3 years, she is the darkest of bays - and so beautiful and full of personality - and if you could see her trot (though she is soooooo fat right now!)! I will have to find some other way to buy a truck and trailer. ha ha

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy
Tracey
Such Stunning Beautiful Babies Everyone, I love this Thread smile.gif smile.gif... Here are a couple of updated shots of our little one...

Kayedrah (pending)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Tracey
AB. Can.
AAArabians
Here is our newest arrival! Ashtar Dark Ali X Imperial Orissah!

PGD
Congratulations, Candi, on yet another stunning *Ashtar foal! Of course, Orissah is no slouch herself, but *Ashtar is really stamping his foals with that extra "oomph" of type. Handsome foal!

Tracey, your baby is beautiful too - what's the breeding?

Nancy
Robert 1
Click to view attachment

I like this photo, such a nice filly:wub: wub.gif wub.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Tracey
Thank you Nancy... She is a doll...
She is by our boy, Ibn Ben Malik (Ben Malik x Mb Marammena (Tammen) and out of one of my favorite mares here. Shakara Dani (Rasmoniet RSI x Daniya (Ameer Albadeia x Haniya)...

Here is a head shot of her taken here a few days ago... She is now sporting Some winter Fuzzies...

Tracey

Click to view attachment
jacksarabians
Refined and exquisite girl !!
amarie
Bandit
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

All Nice babies ya'll have there.

Heres my MB Ibn Sehnab colt. Hes now 4 months old. They grow up so fast.
DKG
Here at Diamond Road Arabians we have been lucky enough to break our run of colts (we have never bred a filly since we started in 2001) with the birth of an exquisite grey filly by Afrikah ERA (Sanadik EL Shaklan x Arabian Park Egyptian Echo) from Naasama BGA (Amir El Shaklan x Naadya).

She is our little princess, we are very happy with her.
Robert 1
Hi DKG,
Well they say when you hit a winning streak, you are on your way, your little princes is beautiful, we certainly will be looking for more about this little beauty. wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
AAArabians
All Beautiful babies!!!

Tracey ,
Kayedrah looks similar to Saphire Angel that we have!
Very pretty.

Nancy,

You know I love Bella!!!!

Robert,

He could be a cute filly! I would rather of had a girl ;however, we
are very happy with him too! He is born black /grey. So he will improve
our black lines by leaps and bounds. When does your new guy have his first foals???

And the first thought when they are born is, who will they cross well with?
Robert 1
Hi AAArabians

Click to view attachment
* Alaa Jabbar, the first foals are due in 2008, and we also have an imported Salaa El Dine daughter who is in foal to an Ashal Al Rayyan son which we are hoping to be a cross. biggrin.gif
Sorry I said filly when your foal is a colt, the pic's were cute, once again thanks for sharing them with us all. wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
cate
Wow Robert...2008 is going to be an exciting time for you with such lovely breeding.

Cate
PGD
I do not understand why I keep getting extra posts! I'm not doing anything! blink.gif ph34r.gif cool.gif
PGD
I call this one "Stair Steps". These young gals were racing around a big pasture together and just stopped and lined up for me. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
These are, from left to right: AA-Black Saphire (*Ashtar Dark Ali x Saphire Angel), AA-Shez A Diva (*Ashtar Dark Ali x AA White Diamonds), and AA Delilah (*Kenz Noor x Imperial Baccara).

Nancy P.
dogwoodsprings
NANCY,
GREAT PHOTO! I STILL LOVE YOUR KENZ NOR FILLY......... SHE SEEMS TO JUST GET BETTER!
ROBERT,
HEY BABY WILL BE HEADED HOME FROM OMNI FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK. WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE HER HOME AGAIN AND BEING IN FOAL TO THE SPECIAL ALAA JABBAR MAKES US ALL THE MORE EXCITED. WE WILL SEE A BEAUTIFUL FOAL NO DOUBT. THEE DESPERADO BLOOD CROSSED TO ALAA JABBAR...... smile.gif THE ANTICIPATION GIVES DAPHNE AND I GOOSE BUMPS TO SAY THE LEAST!
JEREL
P.S. I WANT TO ADD THAT STEVE DADY AND THE LADIES AT OMNI ARABIANS HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH AND HAVE TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF OUR HEY BABY WHLE THERE.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.