Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
saafan-arabians
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthello all
i would like to present my new se filly which have 5 days age
from
mare : shawkia (ouf X amgad )
st : wadoud (morad Xwasla )
and i will name it amany mean wishes
saafan-arabians
hello all
from
FareesJamil
Beatiful Foal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be very proud on it. blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
chennoff
H.K Lady Nour
Sabra Sizer by Nizam X Shaakira by W.H Waston)
Grey Filly 2007
ShannonC
hello all
from

Just beatiful, filly. Love to see more pictures. biggrin.gif
Shannon
chennoff
S.K Al Shahila
( Al Khayyat X Pasch Amore )

wub.gif
saafan-arabians
hello
sorry for repetion
thanks farees and shannon.
there is anew pics
Kat
Hi everyone, just looked over the beautiful babies and congratulation to all biggrin.gif
We had not bred for awhile so this is big excitement for our small north woods
farm. We bred our AK Najib Pasha daughter to Sterling Vision just before he
left for Germany. This was Bint Shaamisa first baby, she is a proud and wonderful mom!!! MA Kahil (name pending) was born on Memorial Day morning
after I slept in the barn for two nights, she waited until I went in for coffee at 8:00am. We had a house full of family for the weekend so this brought a lot of joy for everyone. My sister who has always thought I spend to much time, money, and love on my horses now says this is her colt and they have a connection ohmy.gif I am just learning the photos and computer so bare with me, I am slow at this.
Kat
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Hi everyone, just looked over the beautiful babies and congratulation to all biggrin.gif
We had not bred for awhile so this is big excitement for our small north woods
farm. We bred our AK Najib Pasha daughter to Sterling Vision just before he
left for Germany. This was Bint Shaamisa first baby, she is a proud and wonderful mom!!! MA Kahil (name pending) was born on Memorial Day morning
after I slept in the barn for two nights, she waited until I went in for coffee at 8:00am. We had a house full of family for the weekend so this brought a lot of joy for everyone. My sister who has always thought I spend to much time, money, and love on my horses now says this is her colt and they have a connection ohmy.gif I am just learning the photos and computer so bare with me, I am slow at this.
Kat
saafan-arabians
hi kat
WOW IT IS ABEAUTIFUL FILLY ALSO MARE .CONGRATULATION
I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU KAT THAT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALSO SAY YOU GIVE HORSES ALOT OF INTERIST AND IT IS OVER BUT I SAY TO THEM HEY BECASE YOU DONNOT KNOW HORSES .
I INTERIST TO HERE ABOUT U AND UR HORSES
GO ON
Kat
Hi Saafan-Arabians good morning, thank you for the kind words about
my mare and colt, not filly. I was wishing for a filly but very happy with
this little guy. I should not say little because he is half the size of his mom
already. Bint Shaamisa was four when I bred her, I like to wait until they
are five and give them time to be my baby but Sterling Vision was leaving the country and I knew this would be my best mare for hm. She is by AK Najib
Pasha and BG Shaamisa by Ansata Halim Shah. Her barn name is Little Girl,
she is 15'1 hands and has been the best mom but Kahil is going on 6 months
and time to separate. Kahil, if all goes well is headed for the Egyptian Event
in 2008, he has a great presents about him and love to show off.
I seen your pictures of your beautiful filly Amany and your mare Shawkia.
Do you ride Shawkia, she looks like she would be a smooth ride and looks like she gave her wonderful body to her daughter biggrin.gif Would like to know more on the bloodlines.
Got to go now, have a nice day!!!!!
Kat
saafan-arabians
HI kat good night from egypt
i take by ur advice and travelled about 200km to be with my horses at my weekend smile.gif
and found amany bigger and more active , for sorry i dont ride shawkia althought
she and her family atheletic and had very good performance in race , show too.

shawkia strain called (shuiman sabbah) and it is mostly rare strain here in egypt and i think out too.
shawkia family is bent folla
and here father called ouf.

the father of amany is wadoud ,his strain (kohilan rodan or ajuz )
and wadoud from the famous wasla and stallion morad .
wasla (enayatx morafic ).
also happy by ur quests

m.saafan
Nasser
2007 Fillies Israeli National Reserve Champion
Ma'ali Al Basha (A Sharif Pasha x Sabra Galina) Bred & owned by Habashi Waleed.

Colour Photo Credit: Moshe Sandbank
Vicke
Hi Nasser, this is Vicke from Satin Springs Arabians I just saw the pic. wow how pretty!!!!!! I like the way they show over sea's the horses look more natural, here they shave away all their hair to the point of balding them at times, love the baby wiskers on the baby, too cute. Very nice baby. smile.gif
Nasser
Hi Vicke,

Thank you very much for your kind words. The last thing we would do is shave those whiskers and have these babies bang their heads!
Bandit
Heres my six month old MB Ibn Sehnab(Imperial Madheen son) colt in his newly grown winter woolies smile.gif
This colt gives more kisses than any horse Ive ever owned, little own bred.
Hes still nursing his dam. She loves him and hes special to me as well.
Click to view attachment
latraining
One of the little girls born this year (*Parador x Virtuosa) by *Bandos grey filly. She is so sweet!
Torhild
Raheelah (Fabilah x Kamal ) born 07/07-07 biggrin.gif
Annette Escher
I just want to present our "last" foal for 2007 season:
GR Ali Farid , born in July.
His father is GR Faleeh (Madallan-Madheen x Fasinah),
his mother is GR Aya Farida (Pasha Farid x Ansata Aya Maria).

Meanwhile he is black-bay in color and have a lot of hairs dry.gif !!

Robert 1
Hi Annette,
I sure do like this look, GR Ali Farid is very typey and he demonstrates such harmony and balance with the beautiful look at an early age, this guy is headed for greatness. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
Annette Escher
Dear Robert,

thank you for your nice words, I hope GR Ali Farid will have a great future as a breeding-stallion smile.gif

I also like very much that GR Ali Farid comes out of the Bukra-line biggrin.gif
His grandmother Ansata Aya Maria is by Ansata Shah Zaman out of Ansata Aya Halima (Ansat Bint Misr - Ansata Bint Bukra)

And his full-sister GR Aya Falisha (born 2005) shows the same outstanding movements:
Click to view attachment

Very best wishes,
Annette
SLM
These are my foals of 2007:

Bellanna Estopa SLM (Al Lahab x Om El Bediya Dream)

Victor SLM (Marwan Al Shaqab x Hafati Vogue)

Erez SLM (Shakaar Ibn Sanadiva x Om El Ebony Dream)

Photos by Joanna Jonientz
logo
hi all

lets talk about achampion

nizam alrayyan
( al adeed al shaqab x bint bint el araby )
is the champion of sharjah straight egyptian show 2007
and he got the most beautiful head in his class

Robert 1
QUOTE (Annette Escher @ Nov 27 2007, 07:12 PM)
Dear Robert,

thank you for your nice words, I hope GR Ali Farid will have a great future as a breeding-stallion  smile.gif

I also like very much that GR Ali Farid comes out of the Bukra-line  biggrin.gif
His grandmother Ansata Aya Maria is by Ansata Shah Zaman out of Ansata Aya Halima (Ansat Bint Misr - Ansata Bint Bukra)

And his full-sister GR Aya Falisha (born 2005) shows the same outstanding movements:
Click to view attachment

Very best wishes,
Annette

HI ANNETTE,
OH HOW BLESSED YOU ARE TO HAVE A FULL BROTHER AND SISTER THAT BOTH LOOK SO FABULOUS. biggrin.gif
I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT HAVING ANSATA BINT BUKRA IN YOUR LINES, WE AT ECHO HILL HAVE ANSATA HORSES AS OUR PRIME PROGRAM BUT, WE REALIZED WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THE ANSATA BINT BUKRA LINES AS WE WISHED AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WE CHANGED OUR LEAD STALLION TO * ALAA JABBAR, FROM THE ANSATA HALIM SHAH LINES AS HIS ANCESTORS, THIS WAY WE ADDED MORE OF THE ANSATA BINT BUKRA BLOOD QUICKER TO OUR BREEDING PROGRAM. * ALAA JABBAR HAS FOUR OF OUR STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN MARES IN FOAL, THREE OF THE MARES ARE ANSATA IBN HALIMA GRAND DAUGHTERS AND ONE IS A GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER, WE LIKE THE GREATNESS OF THE OLDER LINES LIKE ANSATA IBN HALIMA AND ANSATA BINT BUKRA MATCHED TO THE NEWER LINES OF NK JAMAL EL DINE THE SIRE OF * ALAA JABBAR. biggrin.gif
ANNETTE, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE PIC'S OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG HORSES. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA
jacksarabians
Congratulation Al Marhaba for these great 2007 babies !
amarie
jacksarabians
SLM
Thank you so much Amarie!!
Annette Escher
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Nov 28 2007, 02:59 AM)
HI ANNETTE,
OH HOW BLESSED YOU ARE TO HAVE A FULL BROTHER AND SISTER THAT BOTH LOOK SO FABULOUS.  biggrin.gif
I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT HAVING ANSATA BINT BUKRA IN YOUR LINES, WE AT ECHO HILL HAVE ANSATA HORSES AS OUR PRIME PROGRAM BUT, WE REALIZED WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THE ANSATA BINT BUKRA LINES AS WE WISHED AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WE CHANGED OUR  LEAD STALLION TO * ALAA JABBAR, FROM THE ANSATA HALIM SHAH LINES AS HIS ANCESTORS, THIS WAY WE ADDED MORE OF THE ANSATA BINT BUKRA BLOOD QUICKER TO OUR BREEDING PROGRAM. * ALAA JABBAR HAS FOUR OF OUR STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN MARES IN FOAL, THREE OF THE MARES ARE ANSATA IBN HALIMA GRAND DAUGHTERS AND ONE IS A GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER, WE LIKE THE GREATNESS OF THE OLDER LINES LIKE ANSATA IBN HALIMA AND ANSATA BINT BUKRA MATCHED TO THE NEWER LINES OF NK JAMAL EL DINE THE SIRE OF * ALAA JABBAR. biggrin.gif
ANNETTE, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE PIC'S OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG HORSES. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA

Dear Robert,
yes, Ansata Bint Bukra-blood always is something special ;-)
Congratulations for having four mares in foal to Alaa Jabbar, I wish you sound and pretty foals next year and hope you will keep us updated when they are born biggrin.gif !
We also wait for a fullsibling to GR Ali Farid & GR Aya Falisha, my dream would be a black one in same quality and with same character - lets see wink.gif

Very best wishes,
Annette
Almearas
LOVELY BABIES!!!!

Just adore Bellanna Estopa SLM. wub.gif wub.gif

Regards
Menna

QUOTE (SLM @ Nov 27 2007, 07:41 PM)
These are my foals of 2007:

Bellanna Estopa SLM      (Al Lahab x Om El Bediya Dream)

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment
Victor SLM    (Marwan Al Shaqab x Hafati Vogue)

Erez SLM    (Shakaar Ibn Sanadiva x Om El Ebony Dream)

Photos by Joanna Jonientz
ppajor
Hi! smile.gif
I'm from Poland. This is my colt of 2007 biggrin.gif

Armed (BS Black Fable - Alpejka/Visbaden) in April:

And this same colt in summer:

SLM
Thank you Menna- I am extremely happy about these babies. biggrin.gif
Robert 1
QUOTE (Annette Escher @ Dec 1 2007, 09:25 AM)
Dear Robert,
yes, Ansata Bint Bukra-blood always is something special ;-)
Congratulations for having four mares in foal to Alaa Jabbar, I wish you sound and pretty foals next year and hope you will keep us updated when they are born  biggrin.gif !
We also wait for a fullsibling to GR Ali Farid & GR Aya Falisha, my dream would be a black one in same quality and with same character - lets see  wink.gif

Very best wishes,
Annette

Hi Annette,
I agree the back foals are so special, after over forty years of Arabians Horses we had our first back foal born this year, a beautiful filly and she is so perfect and friendly. biggrin.gif
Your dream for a black foal is very possible and I hope you get blessed with a pretty black filly, keep us posted, I am rooting for you. wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians USA
yvonnesandmo
Hi.
Im new in here, and i would like to share a few photos of my 2007 filly by AS Sinans Pacha out of my super producer mare Tabiha.
Enjoy! tongue.gif

Regards Yvonne
Liberman
Click to view attachmentNew member.. This is Abla Bint Asil AKA Juliet born 3/22/07 Quite a girl.. my first foal. I am truly enjoying her !!! biggrin.gif
Al-Qahira spanish arabians
... Favardin Qahira (Ghandour x Bel Princess), grey filly born march 2007.
(She is named after the archangel of the month march)

pic by Alessandra Sarti

Regards,
Al-Qahira Spanish Arabians
Martina
jacksarabians
Yvonne !
This filly is wonderful ! congratulation !
amarie
Marilee
Dear Yvonne, Please tell all 4 grandparents of your foal. She is lovely with great movement. Thanks and welcome here.
yvonnesandmo
Hi.
attaching the pedigree for u smile.gif
She also have a fulsister named YS Sinans Amira.
Attaching a photo of her too. YS Sinans Amira is the norwegian 2007 national champion filly.
francesca.t
HYPNOSY.....(wagner x evelyn bey ..by ansata shaamis)
puledra 2007
italy-roma
1* sant'elpidio-3*citta' di castello-5* campionato italiano

beautiful puledra daughter of wagner by piruet , sister of part of father of the colcora.
carismatita with a beautifulst movement.
Marilee
Dear Yvonne, I can see why you bred again the same two. What a combination. Could you somehow post a picture of their sire and dam (your super producer), so I can study them. You have a great eye for a horse.
Marilee
I went to your website and studied sire and dam, pictures and pedigrees. Excellent on both sides. I will follow the future of both these 2 young fillies/mares.
yvonnesandmo
Dear Marilee.
Thank you for all the kind words! smile.gif
Im very proud of my two girls.
The plan is to show both of them, and the dam, in halter at several scandinavian shows in 2008.

Regards Yvonne biggrin.gif
Marilee
If one or 2 giant boxes come for me from your country then I know that Santa has listened to me. laugh.gif
smj
Hi ya'll tongue.gif

Heres a pic from my big surprise this year.

smj Fer Maheela is her name wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Here she is three months old, by RA Relaks out of Petronika by Pers PL

Click to view attachment

Hanne -smj
Robert 1
QUOTE (smj @ Dec 11 2007, 09:42 PM)
Hi ya'll  tongue.gif 

Heres a pic from  my big surprise this year.

smj Fer  Maheela is her name wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Here she is three months old, by  RA Relaks out of Petronika  by Pers PL
Click to view attachment   
Hanne -smj

Hi,
You need more wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL FILLY!!!!
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
chennoff
S.K AL SHAIB
Bay colt 2007
"In memory..."
smj
Hi Robert,

Thx for the nice reading in the early mornings biggrin.gif

Heres more pics for you tongue.gif Its not an hard request for most of us im guessing.

Maheela a week old

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment she allready had a huge attitude

Maheela three months old smile.gif

Love my little girl wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Thx again Robert smile.gif

Hanne -smj
geertO
HAWANEM AL SAFI (ansata safeer x hayat)
Aliha
AM Aniq bint Medu Neter

first Day without her Mother
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Robert 1
QUOTE (smj @ Dec 14 2007, 12:47 PM)
Hi Robert,

Thx for the nice reading in the early mornings biggrin.gif

Heres more pics for you  tongue.gif  Its not an hard request for most of us im guessing.

Maheela a week old

Click to view attachment    Click to view attachment    she allready had a huge attitude
Maheela three months old  smile.gif

Click to view attachment      Click to view attachment   

Love my little girl    wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Thx again Robert  smile.gif

Hanne -smj

Hi Hanne,
Thanks for showing some more pic's of your beauty, and I agree it does make for nice reading and viewing over morning coffee. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabaians, USA
Rebecca Davis
QUOTE (chennoff @ Dec 14 2007, 11:59 AM)
S.K AL SHAIB
Bay colt 2007
"In memory..."

I am so terribly sorry...I know your pain. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.