Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Belle @ Apr 3 2007, 01:02 PM)
Ive got foal fever!!  wub.gif
Me too, Belle, me too!!! biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
smj
Iv got one and waiting for two more tongue.gif biggrin.gif And i feel blessed and lucky.Its so special and hart warming........Next one is due in the midle of may,crossing fingers for another filly.

This is our next mare due-our wonderful Jasmine by Ali baba des Alpes(Alidaar)

Click to view attachment wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Congratulations on al the new arrivals. Enjoy and love them biggrin.gif

Al the best

Hanne -smj
Carol Cooper-Hall
CONGRATULATIONS, Hanne!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
And such a PRECIOUS photo of your beloved mare, Jasmine, with her foal!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Kathrin K.I.M.
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ Apr 2 2007, 01:12 PM)
Good Morning Kathrin
THANK YOU so much for posting photos of your 3rd filly..."K.I.M. Forticia" is BEAUTIFUL!! wub.gif  wub.gif I can't wait to hear about your next 2 foals that will be arriving soon!!!  wink.gif  biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Hello Carol!
Yes, Forticia is a beauty, as all my stallion's kids are!!! biggrin.gif

And just to correct that: Fortigo is a colt but in this certain case I don't care, he's just gorgeous! He's exactly what I expect from my stallion - the typical flashy and exotic Desperado V look - the dark color, lots of hair and he's such a cutie! Can't wait for the other foals!!!! Still have a beautiful polish mare in foal to my stallion Destiny and Destiny's mom in foal to black Ferryt... laugh.gif laugh.gif
I love babies!

I wish all of you the best with your beautiful babies!!!!
Kathrin biggrin.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Kathrin K.I.M. @ Apr 4 2007, 02:22 PM)
Hello Carol!
.....And just to correct that: Fortigo is a colt but in this certain case I don't care, he's just gorgeous!...
Kathrin  biggrin.gif
Oops rolleyes.gif sorry about that, Kathrin. smile.gif Your beloved "Fortigo" is one very HANDSOME boy and I agree, GORGEOUS too!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
PGD
Absolutely beautiful photo, Hanne! Thanks for sharing that!

Here are a couple of foals from LD Arabians.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
More BEAUTIFUL foals from LD Arabians...THANK YOU, Nancy!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
najiibarabians
Hi Astrid,
haben den tollen SC Dagash- Sohn gesehen.Super!!

Wir erwarten in gut 3 Wochen unseren Dagashnachwuchs und können es kaum erwarten.

LG
Anja
Shakti
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ Apr 4 2007, 03:51 PM)
CONGRATULATIONS, Hanne!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
And such a PRECIOUS photo of your beloved mare, Jasmine, with her foal!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol

You beat me to it Carol, as soon as i saw that photo i was thinking that it was just that, precious! smile.gif
horseranch
QUOTE (Belle @ Apr 5 2007, 09:38 PM)
You beat me to it Carol, as soon as i saw that photo i was thinking that it was just that, precious!  smile.gif

yes, precious treasures with precious moments wub.gif

... isn't she curious ? ~AR Manisha'h ~ tongue.gif (AR Sivmayall x Aicha SVA by Kais)

born last night 23:50 uur (04-04-07) wub.gif biggrin.gif
marcie Partlow
Hello, here is our new extreme Straight filly, KLASSIC EL AMIRAH( The Princess). One of our best yet!!!!

She is by the beautiful AL BARAKI son, HHP SAHIB. AL BARAKI goes to greats such as RUMINAJA ALI, *JAMILL, ANSATA ABU SUDAN and ANSATA JAMILA.

HHP SAHIB'S DAM is IMPERIAL MIMRAAH, who is by IMPERIAL AL KAMAR and out of IL MIRIYA, who traces to THE EGYPTIAN PRINCE, NA IBN MONIET, ROUFAH and ANTER.

EL AMIRAH'S dam is the exquisite, TUSARRA. She is double *TUHOTMOS and even has *FARAZDAC in her lines too.

She is everything we have hoped and dreamed for.

Thanks for letting us share. rolleyes.gif

Marcie Partlow-Williams
Klassic Arabian Horse Farm
est.1962
marcie Partlow
Hello, here is our new extreme Straight filly, KLASSIC EL AMIRAH( The Princess). One of our best yet!!!!

She is by the beautiful AL BARAKI son, HHP SAHIB. AL BARAKI goes to greats such as RUMINAJA ALI, *JAMILL, ANSATA ABU SUDAN and ANSATA JAMILA.

HHP SAHIB'S DAM is IMPERIAL MIMRAAH, who is by IMPERIAL AL KAMAR and out of IL MIRIYA, who traces to THE EGYPTIAN PRINCE, NA IBN MONIET, ROUFAH and ANTER.

EL AMIRAH'S dam is the exquisite, TUSARRA. She is double *TUHOTMOS and even has *FARAZDAC in her lines too.

Marcie Partlow-Williams
est.1962
marcie Partlow

Marcie Partlow-Williams
est.1962
marcie Partlow
Here is another one of Klassic El Amirah at one day old. She is in winter hair unclipped too.

Marcie
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Belle @ Apr 5 2007, 04:38 PM)
You beat me to it Carol, as soon as i saw that photo i was thinking that it was just that, precious!  smile.gif
Good Morning Belle smile.gif
Isn't it hard not to repeat the same words when we see photos of our most precious and beloved Arabian broodmares with their foals!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (horseranch @ Apr 5 2007, 05:55 PM)
yes, precious treasures with precious moments  wub.gif

... isn't she curious ?  ~AR Manisha'h ~  tongue.gif  (AR Sivmayall x Aicha SVA by Kais)

born last night 23:50 uur (04-04-07)  wub.gif  biggrin.gif
Awww...CONGRATULATIONS, horseranch, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly - she's ADORABLE!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (marcie Partlow @ Apr 6 2007, 12:35 AM)
Hello, here is our new extreme Straight filly, KLASSIC EL AMIRAH( The Princess).  One of our best yet!!!!

She is by the beautiful AL BARAKI son, HHP SAHIB.  AL BARAKI goes to greats such as RUMINAJA ALI, *JAMILL, ANSATA ABU SUDAN and ANSATA JAMILA.

EL AMIRAH'S dam is the exquisite, TUSARRA.  She is double *TUHOTMOS and even has *FARAZDAC in her lines too.

Thanks for letting us share.  rolleyes.gif

Marcie Partlow-Williams
est.1962
And yet another BEAUTIFUL filly...CONGRATULATIONS Marcie!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
horseranch
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ Apr 6 2007, 02:21 PM)
Awww...CONGRATULATIONS, horseranch, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly - she's ADORABLE!! wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks Carol, you are so kind....

some more pics of little Manisha'h rolleyes.gif

Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (horseranch @ Apr 6 2007, 09:32 AM)
Thanks Carol, you are so kind....

some more pics of little Manisha'h  rolleyes.gif

OH WOW, horseranch, your precious little "Manisha'h" has such a BEAUTIFUL profile and I just LOVE all that white on her too!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
K2A
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Koweta Deacon x Mattie ( Muscat x NAPITITSA) Colt
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (K2A @ Apr 6 2007, 10:45 AM)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Koweta Deacon x Mattie ( Muscat x NAPITITSA) Colt
He's BEAUTIFUL, K2A!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
s43204g
Here is our first Ansata Sinan foal 07 2007....
This boy is about 14 hours old pictured with his momma Minstrils Madona. rolleyes.gif
marcie Partlow
Thanks Carol

Marcie
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (s43204g @ Apr 6 2007, 11:42 AM)
This boy is about 14 hours old pictured with his momma Minstrils Madona. rolleyes.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, s43204g, on your BEAUTIFUL new colt!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
horseranch
QUOTE (s43204g @ Apr 6 2007, 04:42 PM)

wowww, If only I wish rolleyes.gif CONGRATULATIONS !!
We have a 10 yr old Ansata Sinan daughter. If only I could breed to him rolleyes.gif
s43204g
tongue.gif
I have two more on the way !!!
Shahirs Abriel (the love of my life) should foal in the next couple weeks, followed by Kaleel about 3-4 weeks later....
Its going to be nuts around here with a yearling Sinan filly, a weanling Farouk Ibn Sinan filly, the pictured colt and 2 more.....

I think I got carried away last year unsure.gif

Sherri
SS Egyptian Arabians
Angel Arabians
Hello,

Last week we have got a filly out of our mare Sarafeh (Maysoun x Amun Shahzada). The sire is Bishr a Hlayyill Ramadan son.

We named her Angel Bint Sarafeh and she has got the biggest eyes we ever seen.

On the pictures she is just 2 days old.

greetings

Jeanine

Kastanielund Arabians
Click to view attachmentOur fist foal this year is a very good looking filly WML Jeenah Al Hawah
(Wish Me Luck x Sawannah/Ibn El Mokari) she is born 27.feb.2007

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Marianne biggrin.gif
horseranch
@ Jeanine & Gerard: congratulations on your bint Sarafeh, she truly is something special !! Speak to you soon tongue.gif biggrin.gif

gr. Isabel
Carol Cooper-Hall
wub.gif CONGRATULATIONS, Jeanine/Angel Arabians, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly, "Angel Bint Sarafeh"!!
wub.gif CONGRATULATIONS, Marianne/Kastanielund Arabians, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly, "WML Jeenah Al Hawah"!!
Cheers,
Carol
Sémillah Arabians
CONGRATULATIONS, Marianne, I like so much your new filly, she's gorgeous wub.gif wub.gif
Best regards from France
Claire
2mntn
Our first foal this year is a grey colt born April 4th, 2007 (AK SHAH MUNIFEH x SERENITY TIMIRA x SF UNTOUCHABLE). This picture was taken today, April 8th, 2007. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Best Regards,
Ray
Two Mountain Ranch
Carol Cooper-Hall
CONGRATULATIONS, Ray/Two Mountain Ranch, on your HANDSOME new colt!! wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
VJFarms
My foal is expected any day now... tongue.gif
oli
SHAKIRA BINT DSCHEHIM (Dschehim x Angel Heart by Nabya Ibn Gharib)
10 hours old
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (VJFarms @ Apr 10 2007, 09:58 AM)
My foal is expected any day now... tongue.gif
How exciting - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (oli @ Apr 10 2007, 10:06 AM)
SHAKIRA BINT DSCHEHIM (Dschehim x Angel Heart by Nabya Ibn Gharib)
10 hours old
CONGRATULATIONS, Oli, on your precious new foal...BEAUTIFUL!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Samsara
Hello,
here is the first Valerio Ibn eternity baby of the year 2007,
A nice colt named Volcano ,Bred &Owned by Mr- Mrs De Rom
Samsara
Here is the first baby of our US Import Legacy's Sofia US ( Legacy of fame x Yunique by FS Ritz ) , the proudly sire is Honorrs US ( Affirmmed x Padrons Contessa ).
She's named Legacy Contessa, proudly bred & owned by Mr De Rom /Belgium
Jutta Kools
QUOTE (Samsara @ Apr 10 2007, 08:36 PM)
Hello,
A nice colt named Volcano ,

Albina, congratulations with your beautiful foals, we have to wait one more month for our Valerio baby smile.gif
Samsara
Hey Jutta,
Thanks for your kind words , we are proud breeder !
Wish you a stunning foal with your mare !! rolleyes.gif
Keep me informed... wink.gif

All the best
Albina
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Samsara @ Apr 10 2007, 03:36 PM)
Hello,
A nice colt named Volcano ,

QUOTE (Samsara @ Apr 10 2007, 03:39 PM)
Here is the first baby of our US Import Legacy's Sofia US ( Legacy of fame x Yunique by FS Ritz ) , the proudly sire is Honorrs US ( Affirmmed x Padrons Contessa ).
CONGRATULATIONS, Samsara, on your BEAUTIFUL new foals, Volcano and your chestnut foal too!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Amblin
Hi all,
Announcing the birth of a colt to Saareef (Hadaya El Tareef x Saadaa) and out of KA Arizona Padron (*Padron x KA Jenna McCoy).
Egyptian sired, he will be eligible for the EE. This photo was taken today at 3 days old and it is his first day out of the stall.
I hope you like him as much as I do.
I am naming him AMB Amjad Saareef biggrin.gif

Dee Bozek
Amblin Arabians
Howard City, MI
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Amblin @ Apr 10 2007, 09:48 PM)
Hi all,
Announcing the birth of a colt to Saareef (Hadaya El Tareef x Saadaa) and out of KA Arizona Padron (*Padron x KA Jenna McCoy).
Egyptian sired, he will be eligible for the EE. This photo was taken today at 3 days old and it is his first day out of the stall.
I hope you like him as much as I do.
I am naming him AMB Amjad Saareef  biggrin.gif

Dee Bozek
Amblin Arabians
Howard City, MI
CONGRATULATIONS, Dee/Amblin Arabians, on your BEAUTIFUL new colt "AMB Amjad Saareef"!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
manu
I'm very happy to annonce the birth of SHAKIR,from KHIDAR and my mare TUAREG DREAM-CHA.

manu
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
DEAR MANU,
GONGRATULATIONS,LOOKS LIKE A NICE ONE wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif GOODLUCK AND I HOPE IT WILL FULFILL YOUR DREEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS wink.gif
Karmdal
Our Straight Egyptian colt Explorer Karmdal by Al Aaqib Al Zamet out of A. Kis Maheeba by Messaoud.

Born 5 April 2007

Photos taken 9 April 2007 by my friend Betina Nielsen:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Photos taken 6 April 2007:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

We want to congratulate everybody with their beautiful foals. We wish you all big joy with them smile.gif

Lone & Claus
Karmdal Arabians Denmark
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (manu @ Apr 11 2007, 12:35 PM)
I'm very happy to annonce the birth of SHAKIR,from KHIDAR and my mare TUAREG DREAM-CHA.

manu
CONGRATULATIONS, manu, on your BEAUTIFUL new foal "SHAKIR"!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Karmdal @ Apr 11 2007, 03:07 PM)
Our Straight Egyptian colt Explorer Karmdal by Al Aaqib Al Zamet out of A. Kis Maheeba by Messaoud.

Born 5 April 2007

Photos taken 9 April 2007 by my friend Betina Nielsen:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Photos taken 6 April 2007:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
We want to congratulate everybody with their beautiful foals. We wish you all big joy with them  smile.gif
Lone & Claus
Karmdal Arabians Denmark
And CONGRATULATIONS to you Lone & Claus, Karmdal Arabians Denmark, on your BEAUTIFUL new colt, "Explorer Karmdal"!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
manu
smile.gif
Dear Friends,
many thanks for your encouraging words!

I dare add another one....sorry,I'm just in love with him rolleyes.gif

Congrats to everybody!This is really the best topic of the forum for me.

cia, manu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.