Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (MBurton @ May 4 2007, 03:50 PM)
And here is a recent photo of Aziim (Amiin x Nenaa) shown here with his mother at 51 days of age. He is turning out to be real  powerful colt with incredible speed and agility. His name means strong and powerful in Arabic.
Mike and Jennifer
Living Art Arabians
Mike and Jennifer, your "Aziim" is looking FABULOUS!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
PGD
Congratulations, Mike and Jennifer - a filly - how wonderful! smile.gif

Jennifer, your sisters are beautiful - how about a couple more pics of Jeharo fillies? biggrin.gif You may have to identify them, but I'm pretty sure this first one is Jeharo Julyann.
Click to view attachment

Not sure who this one is, but I know she's from Jeharo! smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Congratulations on having such lovely foals!

Nancy P.
Debbie A-C
I would like to annouce the arrival of the first foal to Al Aaqib Al Zamet to be born in the UK.

My mare Hikuptah Ghazalah delivered a beautiful, fine colt on Monday morning. I am so delighted with this stunning young man I cannot stop looking at him.

I shall call him Ghazal. This name describes him pefectly as he has grace, balance and superb movement.

Debbie Abbott-Compton
Cornwall
UK
oli
nearly 4 weeks old...
SHAKIRA BINT DSCHEHIM (Dschehim x Angel Heart by Nabya Ibn Gharib)
Jeharo
Thank Nancy & Carol...THe first filly IS Julyann and the second...Justyna.
Nancy, you will have to get back out for pics of "Kissa" whom I think we will name Jeharo Bellasima. Also get pics of Jess & Kayed! I think they will be here finally this next week.

Congrats to ALL on their beautiful new foals!!!

JenE biggrin.gif
Jeharo
I guess I should put one of Jeharo Lybirty aka "Lybi" , She's the big Sis to our 3 fillies. More pis of her on "Georgous heads" thread.

JenE rolleyes.gif
Jeharo
I guess I should put one of Jeharo Lybirty aka "Lybi" , She's the big Sis to our 3 fillies. More pics of her on "Georgous heads" thread.

JenE rolleyes.gif
mystikalfarms
Here are photos of my mom's new guy. This colt is by Moon Sheine (El Hilal X Nefairtiti) and out of Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb X Dorian Mon Amie). I am not sure if this little guy has a name yet. The sire, dam and baby are all proudly owned by Jeannette from Aimbri Arabians.

Brianne
mystikalfarms
Here is the little filly that I bred as well. This filly is by Tamarak El Nizr ( X Anaza El Nizr) and out of Aimbri Aza Matrabb ( X El Matrabb). Momma and baby are now owned by Amanda Manley. The sire is proudly owned by myself.

Brianne
Ole Larsen
Thank you : Helle & Arne, Carol, and Claudia for the nice words about our filly rolleyes.gif It is nice to hear possitive comments on our foal.
Kind regards
smile.gif le
Georgia
QUOTE (Ole Larsen @ May 6 2007, 06:34 PM)
Thank you : Helle & Arne, Carol, and Claudia for the nice words about our filly rolleyes.gif It is nice to hear possitive comments on our foal.
Kind regards
smile.gif le

Come on folks, when was the last time you saw true Arabian movement of this filly. Truely, the going wider behind and over tracking where the front foot hit.
WOW. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif You might want to try some sort of racing with this girl.

Sire and dam, please.

Georgia
Astrid Schmid
This ist SC Wyona wub.gif , our first foal by SC Dalmas out of T.M. Walencia.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Jeharo @ May 6 2007, 09:08 AM)
I guess I should put one of Jeharo Lybirty aka "Lybi" , She's the big Sis to our 3 fillies. More pics of her on "Georgous heads" thread.

JenE rolleyes.gif
Awww...JenE...your "Jeharo Lybirty" (aka Lybi) looks so cute taking a nap!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (mystikalfarms @ May 6 2007, 12:33 PM)
Here are photos of my mom's new guy.  This colt is by Moon Sheine (El Hilal X Nefairtiti) and out of Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb X Dorian Mon Amie).  I am not sure if this little guy has a name yet.  The sire, dam and baby are all proudly owned by Jeannette from Aimbri Arabians.

Brianne
QUOTE (mystikalfarms @ May 6 2007, 12:44 PM)
Here is the little filly that I bred as well.  This filly is by Tamarak El Nizr ( X Anaza El Nizr) and out of Aimbri Aza Matrabb ( X El Matrabb).  Momma and baby are now owned by Amanda Manley.  The sire is proudly owned by myself.

Brianne
CONGRATULATIONS, Brianne on your BEAUTIFUL filly and to your Mom, Jeannette, on her BEAUTIFUL colt!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Astrid Schmid @ May 7 2007, 05:36 AM)

WOW...CONGRATULATIONS, Astrid, on your BEAUTIFUL "SC Wyona"!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
NAPHIS ARABIANS
QUOTE (Astrid Schmid @ May 7 2007, 10:36 AM)

Hui die kleine macht sich wirklich toll!

Und sieht unserer Kinshaha ähnlich... smile.gif

Liebe Grüsse.

Stéphanie
Corava
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Astrid Schmid
@ Carol, thank you very much. smile.gif

QUOTE (NAPHIS ARABIANS @ May 7 2007, 01:28 PM)
Hui die kleine macht sich wirklich toll!

Und sieht unserer Kinshaha ähnlich...  smile.gif

Liebe Grüsse.

Stéphanie

Kein Wunder, die beiden können den Papa halt nicht verleugnen! wink.gif
mystikalfarms
Thank you Carol!
Marty Counts
Here are pictures of our new filly sired by Halameer and out of the mare Brumarba Moonlady. This filly is a full sister to the 2006 Egyptian Event unanimous Junior Champion colt, Hals Moonshadow. (I hope this works!)

Marty Counts

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Marty Counts @ May 7 2007, 07:28 PM)
Here are pictures of our new filly sired by Halameer and out of the mare Brumarba Moonlady.  This filly is a full sister to the 2006 Egyptian Event unanimous Junior Champion colt, Hals Moonshadow.  (I hope this works!)

Marty Counts

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
CONGRATULATIONS, Marty, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly!! wub.gif wub.gif And I hope she'll be just as successful as her full brother, "Hals Moonshadow", has been!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Ole Larsen
QUOTE (Georgia @ May 6 2007, 10:10 PM)
Come on folks, when was the last time you saw true Arabian movement of this filly.  Truely, the going wider behind and over tracking where the front foot hit.
WOW.   biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif   You might want to try some sort of racing with this girl.

Sire and dam, please.

Georgia

Hi Georgia
Thank you.
Yes this baby is moving great, biggrin.gif She is sired by WH Justice(Magnum Psyche) and out of Magnum Silhouette(Magnum Psyche)

smile.gif le
Betina
QUOTE (Avalon 2 @ May 1 2007, 09:20 PM)
Hello,

I'm arabian horse breeder in France and my young mare Avalon Kortana foaled a so spécial fillt for my eyes.
We have named Avalon Just Shining , he is by WH Justice out a Kubinec / Eternity IBN Navarrone daughter.
Please sorry for my very bad english , but I want to present her.
Your impressions are important for me, let me know.
All the best
Sandrine Hervieu
Avalon 2Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Hi Sandrine

I only have one (two) word for you..

WOW WOW

She is really lovely, what a head and she looks so proud.

Kind Regards from Denmark
Betina
Betina
QUOTE (Ole Larsen @ May 1 2007, 03:40 PM)
Hello everyone!!
I am happy to annouce the arrival of this filly: By  WH Justice x Magnum Silhouette(Magnum Psyche)

Hi Ole & Co.

As you know, I think you have the most lovely little filly, and as you also know, keep an eye on her, when I'm near by ph34r.gif

Regards Betina
smj
To everyone here( Not so good as Carole to remeber names tongue.gif )
Big CONGRATZ on your new foals.....they lite up our life and gives us so much joy...i wonder sometimes, if they ever know how much they mean to us smile.gif

Have fun and enjoy...

From sunny Norway

Hanne -smj
Merryman Arabians
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentWe are excited about the 2007 Thee Desperado colt out of our Imdal daughter and the first foal out of our Thee Asil (Thee Desperado) daughter by Mishaal HP. biggrin.gif
Nour Al Rashid
for Marty Count
CONGRATULATION
it is a very beautiful filly biggrin.gif, I hope that it will have a happy new life with it ....

for all the best
Nour Al Rashid
Marty Counts
Thanks for your kind words, Carol. We hope she will be successful, too -- for her new owner. She was sold at two weeks to Aralia Arabians. I love to sit out in the pasture and watch her romp around. It refreshes my spirit every year when the new foals come, they are so sweet and precious.

Congratulations to all the owners of the beautiful foals in this forum this year! We are all so blessed! And it is so great that with modern computers, we can share our happiness world-wide with others who are as appreciative of the wonder of the Arabian horse as we are.

Marty
Riverside Arabians
Ole- have you named her yet?
I absolutley adore her markings. And what a beautiful expressive little face! She's a living doll! Congratulations!
Kristen
Kastanielund Arabians
My little filly is from the 6. of may 2007

By Wish Me Luck x Samarrah.

We named her WML Wajeehah smile.gif

Click to view attachment
just born

Click to view attachment
½ day old

Kind Regards
Marianne biggrin.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (smj @ May 8 2007, 07:03 AM)
To everyone here( Not so good as Carole to remeber names tongue.gif  )

Have fun and enjoy...
From sunny Norway

Hanne -smj
Hello Hanne
Notice how I always quote a member's post - because that's the only way I remember names!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Kastanielund Arabians @ May 8 2007, 03:55 PM)
My little filly is from the 6. of may 2007

By Wish Me Luck x Samarrah.

We named her WML Wajeehah smile.gif

Click to view attachment
just born

Click to view attachment
½ day old

Kind Regards
Marianne biggrin.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, Marianne/Kastanielund Arabians, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly, "WML Wajeehah"!!
wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Merryman Arabians @ May 8 2007, 12:52 PM)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentWe are excited about the 2007 Thee Desperado colt out of our Imdal daughter and the first foal out of our Thee Asil (Thee Desperado) daughter by Mishaal HP. biggrin.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, Merryman Arabians, on your HANDSOME new colt!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
staldlauge-black arabians
Here is our first and only arabian foal this year. Alovely little colt sired by Falkhan Expresso out of Akalaja/Fortissimo

CAmerman
Congratulations John and Jeri Merryman on your beautiful 2007 foals!

Look forward to seeing you next month and hearing all about them!

Christine Amerman
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (staldlauge-black arabians @ May 8 2007, 11:33 PM)
Here is our first and only arabian foal this year. Alovely little colt sired by Falkhan Expresso out of Akalaja/Fortissimo

CONGRATULATIONS, Staldlauge-Black Arabains, on your HANDSOME new colt!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
heidip
5 day old se colt with his buddy
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (heidip @ May 9 2007, 11:16 PM)
5 day old se colt with his buddy
CONGRATULATIONS, Heidi, your little colt is ADORABLE (and his buddy)!! wub.gif wub.gif Will you tell us more about him? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
heidip
smile.gif Hi Carol, the colt is sired by my very own stallion Nakhda Al Shaib. His dam is Hayley Fanisa.The little boy is my youngest son Cody.
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (heidip @ May 10 2007, 07:46 AM)
smile.gif Hi Carol, the colt is sired by my very own stallion Nakhda Al Shaib. His dam is Hayley Fanisa.The little boy is my youngest son Cody.
WOW...that's GREAT to hear Heidi!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Your colt, and Cody too, are HANDSOME!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Kastanielund Arabians
My cute little filly WML Wajeehah by (Wish Me Luck x Samarrah) is 3 days on the photos and all ready have show attitude biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Marianne rolleyes.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Kastanielund Arabians @ May 10 2007, 12:16 PM)
My cute little filly WML Wajeehah by (Wish Me Luck x Samarrah) is 3 days on the photos and all ready have show attitude biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Marianne rolleyes.gif
Another BEAUTIFUL filly, WML Wajeehah!! wub.gif wub.gif CONGRATULATIONS Kastanielund Arabians!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
SimplyArabians
Congrats Heidi!!! Those two look like they will be best friends real soon!
dodo
Ein neuer Schatz im Stall!

Amir Khan
Ali Khan x Athinai v. Kais

Dodo
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (dodo @ May 11 2007, 06:59 AM)
Ein neuer Schatz im Stall!

Amir Khan
Ali Khan x Athinai v. Kais

Dodo
Awww...Dodo...BEAUTIFUL photo and BEAUTIFUL foal!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
najiibarabians
Liebe Dodo,
ganz bezaubernd. rolleyes.gif Habe bei dieser Anpaarung auch nichts anderes erwartet.Prächtig!!

Marianne,
very sweet.I love your baby and your lovely hand to take the speciell moment in a photo biggrin.gif

Best wishes
Anja
Astrid Schmid
Hallo Dodo,

herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dem kleinen Mann. wub.gif . Hoffe, er entwickelt sich genauso prächtig wie Kalani.

Also dann, bis zum Daumendrücken in Wels.

Liebe Grüße,
Astrid
Echo1
Hi Everyone...
I just wanted to briefly state that we have a new filly born this week.
She is a pure Pritzlaff bred filly out of Rahmeenah EHAP who is by Radahm RSI and is by Rasmoniet EHAP who is by Rasmoniet RSI.
I'm so happy with this little filly, she is one of the very few remaining Pure Pritzlaff bred foals from Richard's Original 1959 US Imports from the EAO.

And... she's a black....I "think"

Below are photos of her sire and dam. I'll try to post a photo of her in a few days.
Best wishes to everyone this foaling season, may you all have many blessings. smile.gif

Photos
Rasmoniet EHAP (Rasmoniet RSI X Shikos Kazmeena )
Rahmeenah EHAP (Radahm RSI X Shikos Kazmeena)

Kelly
BaileyArabians
Congratulations Kelly,

I hope she is black for you cool.gif

Kathy
Cheryl L
Good to hear Kelly!
I can't wait to see the pictures. Wouldn't a black be lovely?
Cheryl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.