Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Allison of Talaria
Congratulatons, Kelly.

I salute you for bringinjg these wonderful old bloodlines forward so they wlll not be totally lost to the breed (and Richard P would be soooo happy, wouldn't he--these horses give us a little bit of immortality)! biggrin.gif

Allison of Talaria
2mntn
Bravo!! Waiting for the pictures. biggrin.gif

Congrats!
Ray
cate
Congratulations! How wonderful for you. I cant wait to see photos.

Cate
greenfields
Hi, not a SE foal, mostly Russian, but just wanted to share a couple of photos of my only foal this year as I'm very pleased with her! smile.gif She is GAS Seren, grey filly by Balmaran (Padrons Psyche x Balanina ( Balaton x Neva)) out of GAS Skala (Ventican (Vatican x Vengria) x Strelitzia (Nadejni x Skala)). She's the first foal for both her parents tongue.gif . Kerry Wilson. gbfahne.gif
Eline
On friday morning we could welcome the first foal by Shahim Al Nakeeb (by Hafid Jamil
The proud mother is Rawaat Ezzain (by Ansata Almurtajiz)
AbshaArabians
Wow Eline , congratulation what a very very nive Baby wub.gif wub.gif
arabica
Hi to all !

We are proud to present "Fardos Nafida Ghazal "(Nashallah xNK Hafid Jamil) Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentborn 08.05.07
Photos privat

Best wishes
Diana
oli
Shakira Bint Dschehim
Eline
QUOTE (AbshaArabians @ May 12 2007, 09:31 AM)
Wow Eline , congratulation what a very very nive Baby wub.gif  wub.gif

Thank you Miriam.
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Eline @ May 12 2007, 09:26 AM)
On friday morning we could welcome the first foal by Shahim Al Nakeeb (by Hafid Jamil

... congratulations, Eline. It looks very refined. Is it a he or a she?
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (arabica @ May 12 2007, 09:36 AM)
We are proud to present "Fardos Nafida Ghazal "(Nashallah xNK Hafid Jamil) [

... congratulations! A unique combination. Interesting to follow how this young lady matures. Is she going to stay a chestnut?
arabica
Danke, Herr Dr.Wigger,

ja sie wird fuchsfarben mit weissen Stichelhaaren bleiben( evtl.blonde Mähne?)
Wir sind wirklich sehr happy mit ihr.
Sobald das Wetter sich wieder bessert, haben wir Fototermin mit Joanna Joannietz dann poste ich nochmal bessere Bilder!

Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
Diana Metzler
arabica
Hallo ,

es wäre schön viele Fohlen von Hafid Jamil von 2007
hier zu sehen.
Den Anfang machen wir mit Fardos Nafida Ghazal aus Fardos Nashallah !
Geb. am 08.05.07
Vielen Dank und Grüße
Diana
Eline
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ May 12 2007, 12:59 PM)
... congratulations, Eline. It looks very refined. Is it a he or a she?

It 's a she smile.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Echo1 @ May 11 2007, 08:11 PM)
Hi Everyone...
I just wanted to briefly state that we have a new filly born this week.
She is a pure Pritzlaff bred filly out of Rahmeenah EHAP who is by Radahm RSI and is by Rasmoniet EHAP who is by Rasmoniet RSI.
I'm so happy with this little filly, she is one of the very few remaining Pure Pritzlaff bred  foals from Richard's Original  1959 US Imports from the EAO.

And... she's a black....I "think"

Below are photos of her sire and dam.  I'll try to post a photo of her in a few days.
Best wishes to everyone this foaling season, may you all have many blessings. smile.gif

Photos
Rasmoniet EHAP (Rasmoniet RSI X Shikos Kazmeena )
Rahmeenah EHAP (Radahm RSI X Shikos Kazmeena)

Kelly
CONGRATULATIONS, Kelly, on your WONDERFUL new filly...can't wait to see photos!!
wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (greenfields @ May 12 2007, 03:48 AM)
Hi, not a SE foal, mostly Russian, but just wanted to share a couple of photos of my only foal this year as I'm very pleased with her!  smile.gif She is GAS Seren, grey filly by Balmaran (Padrons Psyche x Balanina ( Balaton x Neva)) out of GAS Skala (Ventican (Vatican x Vengria) x Strelitzia (Nadejni x Skala)).  She's the first foal for both her parents tongue.gif .  Kerry Wilson. gbfahne.gif

CONGRATULATIONS, Kelly, on your BEAUTIFUL new filly, GAS Seren (I just LOVE those Russian bloodlines)!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Eline @ May 12 2007, 04:26 AM)
CONGRATULATIONS, Eline, on your BEAUTIFUL foal!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (arabica @ May 12 2007, 04:36 AM)
Hi to all !

We are proud to present "Fardos Nafida Ghazal "(Nashallah xNK Hafid Jamil) Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentborn 08.05.07
Photos privat

Best wishes
Diana
CONGRATULATIONS, Diana, on your BEAUTIFUL foal, Fardos Nafida Ghazal!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (oli @ May 12 2007, 06:09 AM)
Shakira Bint Dschehim
FABULOUS photos, oli, FABULOUS!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Echo1
Thank you Carol and everyone for the well wishes. You all do make everything with horses so much more worthwhile. It's good to share great news.

Allison,
I have to say that you are an inspiration. You work so hard at what you do for the horses and I really do appreciate all you do for everyone. I remember about *Fardousa being an own daughter ("only "too by the way in the US) by Ikhnatoon, who was truly a gift to behold. When I see mares like this, I can't help but to think to the right stallion they are what makes the future broodmares of this breed. Botswana is a one of a kind stallion who has a tremendously high percentage of winning get. He single handedly broke any rumors that this line cannot move, Botswana is a great stallion and has it ALL. I really hope he comes to the Event this year. Rahmeenah is so special to us, never shown, 'yet' but produces so well, and she having this filly by a Pritzlaff stallion and a black too, really is just the icing on the cake for me. It suddenly becomes very realistic in that it brings us back to the basic core of what started SE in the US. Maybe they are outdated by today's name recognition, but I do hope there will always be mares like *Fardousa and Rahmeenah for example, who are simply two of the many mares in the US who keep SE alive and well for the future. Maybe she won't be widely recognized as a dam, but time will tell as they say and may be a matriach of a great line of horses someday. Mares like this I always look for in a breeding program, because to me it signifies a breeder who understands the history of this breed and takes nothing for granted and is in it for the long haul.

Not to interrupt this thread, but there are so many many breeders out there who have these 'token' mares who really go unrecognized. And in the spirit of the SE horse, we may not have every fact in the forefront, but as long as mares like this are being bred, there will be a future to look back on and learn. and from there we find appreciation for the breed and see quite evidently the dedication from those 'little guys' who do such an outstanding job and sometimes don't get noticed.

Nevertheless, I can name countless 'unknowns' who really are the folks who solidify this breed. And for them, I am thankful.

Sorry for the interruption to this thread. smile.gif

Kelly
Echo Hill
arabica
Many thanks for your wishes Carol!!

And congratulation to all beautiful foals here in the forum !!!!!
I wish them all luck and a great future and their owners and breeders a lot of fun with them.

All the best
Diana
eastuder
Hallo Eline et Tom, félécitation pour la petite, j'espère de voire d'autre fotos à sa premiere sortie smile.gif

salutations Arlette
Dieter
Good Morning!

We are pleased to present our first foal of 2007, Faruq:
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
He is sired by Amir El Rashid owned by Two Mountains Ranch:
Click to view attachment
and out of EAI Yasafeena:
Click to view attachment

He is a well-built colt with a wonderful personality but in addition to that, his genotype is somewhat unusual with an equal balance of sire lines between Gamil El Kebir for every male and Seklawi I for every female in the 4th generation; a relative outcrossing of the dam lines with 1 line to Nafaa (Kuhaylan), 2 to El Dahma (Dahman), 2 to Roga El Beida (Seqlawi), 1 to Bint El Bahrein (Dahman), 1 to El Kahila (Kuhaylan) and 1 to Ghazieh (Seqlawi) also in the 4th generation and he is considered pure in strain Seqlawi Jedran Ibn Sudan to the 1st generation. Isn't that interesting? smile.gif

Love this thread, of course! biggrin.gif

Kind Regards,

Liz Dieter
JEVA Farms
Melitta Burger
Nicht ägyptisch, aber wir finden: Gelungen! smile.gif

Silas VM, Sohn von Sugar in the Morning (von Seoul) und Normativ. Einmal _wollten_ wir einen Schimmel und dann bleibts ein Fuchs, vermutlich sogar ein recht dunkler. Das ist schon witzig mit der Farbe...

Der junge Mann steht kerzengerade auf seinen Beinen und hat jetzt schon ein beachtliches Gangwerk, wie wir finden. Ich stelle ihn mal vor:
FSI
Hi everyone, this is my new black colt, he is homozygous for black and is a Borsalino K grandson, Coaltown great-grdson, with The Minstril as well.
He is solid black except for one spot on his nose, why there I will never know, wish it could have been on his forehead LOL. He has the biggest eyes I have seen on a foal yet...just huge! His full sibling was the same, must be the Ali Jamaal coming thru? He is for sale too, if anyone is interested.

this is full sibling now in Greece Click to view attachment

here's my website for more pics and info
FIVE STAR INTERNATIONAL
savagepassion
Hello, We are very happy to share with you some pics of Khalil Savage, our Ali Khan's son.

Savage Passion Arabian

He is our first 2007 foal and we are enjoy with this charismatic colt.

Thanks to our photographer Vinciane Gauthier.
savagepassion
ohmy.gif I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS for all these wonderful 2007 foals.
And all the best wishes for all breeder and owner!
Sémillah Arabians
Hello,
I am happy to share with you Sémillah Jewel Jade's pictures. She's a filly to Hilaw al Doha X Shamillah Vajda / Warendes Plakat.
Best regards from France
Claire

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Maysama
Hi Eline and Tom,

Oh WOW!!
I haven't been on-line for a few days; and now I see your little sweetie has been born! She is gorgeous! biggrin.gif
I am sure you are both so happy with her. What a little doll she is.
Congratulations and all the best with her, and give her Dad a hug from me.

Lindy
NAPHIS ARABIANS
QUOTE (savagepassion @ May 13 2007, 08:32 PM)
Hello, We are very happy to share with you some pics of Khalil Savage, our Ali Khan's son.

Savage Passion Arabian

Il est splendide! Toutes mes félicitations! wub.gif wub.gif

Cordialement.

Stéphanie
Nicole WL

Savage Passion Arabian

WOW!

Congratulations to this BEAUTIFUL colt! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
savagepassion
laugh.gif Merci beaucoup Stéphanie de Naphis Arabians, nous sommes ravis de ce petit mec qui aime faire sa star...

Thank you very much Nicole for your kind word, this boy is allready so charismatic, we are very happy of the union between our mare and Ali Khan.
NAPHIS ARABIANS
QUOTE (savagepassion @ May 14 2007, 08:28 AM)
laugh.gif Merci beaucoup Stéphanie de Naphis Arabians, nous sommes ravis de ce petit mec qui aime faire sa star...

Thank you very much Nicole for your kind word, this boy is allready so charismatic, we are very happy of the union between our mare and Ali Khan.

Je n'arrive plus à attendre notre poulain d'Ali Khan qui doit naitre fin juin. biggrin.gif

Cordialement.

Stéphanie
Verena1

Savage Passion Arabian

Congratulation!
We are excited! Fantastic!

It's possible for send you this new pictures at our private email?

Thanks and see you soon!
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Dieter @ May 13 2007, 09:33 AM)
Good Morning!

We are pleased to present our first foal of 2007, Faruq:
He is sired by Amir El Rashid owned by Two Mountains Ranch:
and out of EAI Yasafeena:

He is a well-built colt with a wonderful personality but in addition to that, his genotype  is somewhat unusual with an equal balance of sire lines between Gamil El Kebir for every male and Seklawi I for every female in the 4th generation; a relative outcrossing of the dam lines with 1 line to Nafaa (Kuhaylan), 2 to El Dahma (Dahman), 2 to Roga El Beida (Seqlawi), 1 to Bint El Bahrein (Dahman), 1 to El Kahila (Kuhaylan) and 1 to Ghazieh (Seqlawi) also in the 4th generation and he is considered pure in strain Seqlawi Jedran Ibn Sudan to the 1st generation.  Isn't that interesting?  smile.gif

Love this thread, of course!  biggrin.gif

Kind Regards,

Liz Dieter
JEVA Farms
CONGRATULATIONS, Liz/JEVA Farms, on your very HANDSOME new colt, Faruq!!!
wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Melitta Burger @ May 13 2007, 11:09 AM)
Nicht ägyptisch, aber wir finden: Gelungen! smile.gif

Silas VM, Sohn von Sugar in the Morning (von Seoul) und Normativ. Einmal _wollten_  wir einen Schimmel und dann bleibts ein Fuchs, vermutlich sogar ein recht dunkler. Das ist schon witzig mit der Farbe...

Der junge Mann steht kerzengerade auf seinen Beinen und hat jetzt schon ein beachtliches Gangwerk, wie wir finden. Ich stelle ihn mal vor:
CONGRATULATIONS Melitta Burger on your BEAUTIFUL new foal!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (FSI @ May 13 2007, 11:48 AM)
Hi everyone, this is my new black colt, he is homozygous for black and is a Borsalino K grandson, Coaltown great-grdson, with The Minstril as well.
He is solid black except for one spot on his nose, why there I will never know, wish it could have been on his forehead LOL.  He has the biggest eyes I have seen on a foal yet...just huge!  His full sibling was the same, must be the Ali Jamaal coming thru?  He is for sale too, if anyone is interested.

this is full sibling now in Greece  Click to view attachment

here's my website for more pics and info
FIVE STAR INTERNATIONAL
CONGRATULATIONS, Five Star International, on your HANDSOME new colt!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (savagepassion @ May 13 2007, 03:32 PM)

Savage Passion Arabian

CONGRATULATIONS, Savage Passion Arabian, on your HANDSOME new colt!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Sémillah Arabians @ May 13 2007, 05:36 PM)
Hello,
I am happy to share with you Sémillah Jewel Jade's pictures. She's a filly to Hilaw al Doha X Shamillah Vajda / Warendes Plakat.
Best regards from France
Claire
Awww, Claire, such a BEAUTIFUL filly...CONGRATULATIONS!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
savagepassion
rolleyes.gif Thank you very much Carol.

Stéphanie de Naphis Arabians, je te souhaite un très beau poulain en pleine forme.

Verena I think you have received the pics on your mail, I've received your kind words.

All the best wishes for all 2007 foals biggrin.gif
Heirloom Arabian Stud
The first, Se foal born in 2007, born in Tenn @ Satin Springs Arabians!
He is by our senior stallion!

Mon Amir BWA x MNX Shaina
SE,,AK,, Asil,

Looks to be bay, and a nice boy!

Click to view attachment

We here at Heirloom Arabian Stud are very happy and proud for them!

Mike
Heirloom Arabian Stud
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Heirloom Arabian Stud @ May 14 2007, 10:47 AM)
The first, Se foal born in 2007, born in Tenn @ Satin Springs Arabians!
He is by our senior stallion!

Mon Amir BWA x  MNX Shaina
SE,,AK,, Asil,

Looks to be bay, and a nice boy!
Click to view attachment
We here at Heirloom Arabian Stud are very happy and proud for them!

Mike
Heirloom Arabian Stud
CONGRATULATIONS, Mike and Satin Springs Arabians, on a HANDSOME new colt!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
CAFRA Arabians
This year the two first foals (fillies) are born by *Navodchik (Drug x Nutria):

Marielle CF out of Menina by Menes:

Namibia CF out of Nirvana by Chocolate Fix (Menes)

And this is Maharani CF (Psytadel x Mara (Marsin x Marenga)):

We are very happy about them.

Barbara Schwarz
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (CAFRA Arabians @ May 14 2007, 12:41 PM)
This year the two first foals (fillies) are born by *Navodchik (Drug x Nutria):

Marielle CF out of Menina by Menes:

Namibia CF out of Nirvana by Chocolate Fix (Menes)

Barbara Schwarz
Awwww...BEAUTIFUL foals, Barbara, just BEAUTIFUL!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
GNorman
QUOTE (linda @ Jan 15 2007, 12:50 AM)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentwe would like to announce the safe arrival of our two colt foals,

This is the first foal of AJMAN MONISCIONE, he is a beautiful chesnut colt,
Out of ESTONIAH (Espano Estopa x Preatoria) by Kubinec,

That is a *WOW* colt! Congratulations!!
GNorman
This (not so little) black colt was foaled at Brandywine Arabians last month. His sire is Khesir BWA and his dam is Khemona Lisa BWA. He is double *Adhem through Khe Adhm. He was 42 inches at birth. We think he will be very tall because his dam is 16h's. He is Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa and Sheykh Obeyd.

We think he is pretty special smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (GNorman @ May 14 2007, 03:11 PM)
This (not so little) black colt was foaled at Brandywine Arabians last month. His sire is Khesir BWA and his dam is Khemona Lisa BWA. He is double *Adhem through Khe Adhm. He was 42 inches at birth. We think he will be very tall because his dam is 16h's. He is Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa and Sheykh Obeyd.

We think he is pretty special smile.gif

Click to view attachment
CONGRATULATIONS, GNorman and Brandywine Arabians, on one very special and very HANDSOME colt!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
GNorman
QUOTE (CAFRA Arabians @ May 14 2007, 05:41 PM)

Barbara Schwarz

So cute! I love that last photo biggrin.gif

Gayle
GNorman
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ May 15 2007, 11:21 AM)
CONGRATULATIONS, GNorman and Brandywine Arabians, on one very special and very HANDSOME colt!! wub.gif  wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Thank you Carol biggrin.gif
Annette Escher
Congratulations to everyone for all the lovely babies biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Here is our youngest foal this year - the little black SE filly GR Monica (GR Faleeh x GR Mona by Madallan-Madheen) wub.gif

Click to view attachment

Happy wishes to all,
Annette
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.