Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Foals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
linda
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentwe would like to announce the safe arrival of our two colt foals,

This is the first foal of AJMAN MONISCIONE, he is a beautiful chesnut colt,
Out of ESTONIAH (Espano Estopa x Preatoria) by Kubinec,
linda
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentThis is our colt foal by MASSIMO IBN MIROKAN out of NAOMI (Anaza el Nizr x Padrons Estrada by Padron,

Linda Lyall gbfahne.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
WOW....CONGRATULATIONS Linda!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif When was your handsome boy born? wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Cheryl L
Linda,
What a beauty!
Congratulations.
Cheryl
linda
Hi Carol,

Thank you, Click to view attachmentHe was born on the 3rd of January, his due date was the 5th,

here is another picture,

Lx gbfahne.gif
linda
Thank you Carol and Cheryl,

We are very pleased with them, It is always a relief when they are born healthy,

we have one more due in July this year by WH JUSTICE,

Lx gbfahne.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
Oh Linda, he is such a cutie and I wish you so much happiness with him!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Minnesota_Arabians
Melody (Psytadel-Mina/Monogramm)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Nasser
Hi everyone,

Attached are some pictures of the 2007 filly Maa'ali Al Basha By A' Sharif Pacha

Hope you enjoy them!

Nasser
smj
Dear Linda,congratz on your sweet prince's. Im sure they will be exciting to follow.
Keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

Al the best Hanne -smj
linda
Thankyou very much Hanne, wink.gif

We are very pleased with them, and they are getting better all the time biggrin.gif

Do you have any more foals yet? we would love to seee them,

Love Linda xx gbfahne.gif
smj
Hi there Linda tongue.gif

I will surly post pictures as soon as they jump out. But i have to wait until April

Im, not as lucky as you smile.gif

In the mean while here's my litle princess Ssatin Lily by my SE Stallion RA Relaks

Click to view attachment

Hanne -smj
Sumerlan
Nasser,

Beautiful filly your Maa'ali Al Basha - congratulations! Who is her dam? She's sooo pretty! I just love to see the little babies enjoying life to the fullest ...

Sumerlan
AAArabians
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentJan 9 -07

"Meischa" Ashtar Dark Ali X Meadow Mirabella Ch/Grey
1.5 days old
linda
Hi Hanne,

She is VERY sweet, you must be very proud biggrin.gif

Congratulations to everyone with their new foals they are beautiful biggrin.gif

Linda x gbfahne.gif
Nasser
@Sumerlan:

Thank you very much for your kind words!

The dam is Galina (Shatir x Sabra Yafa) a Crabbet mare sired by the Canadian & US top ten stallion Shatir by Hanif.

How is Mattalah doing?

Nasser
Kris
During the horrific fires of December in Victoria Australia, this wonderful little colt was born.

Click to view attachment

Simeon Seth'Na x Kai Hai Princess Sairaa

Simeon Seth'Na is a magnificant son of the Peleng

Kai Hai Princess Sairaa's 2004 foal was a beautiful filly by Sambist.
Donna
Just WOW !!! 2007 is looking beautiful with all of these gorgous foals...You all make me anixous for mine to get here after haveing 2 years of no babies...Now I just can't wait to hug babies...LOL..Congrads to all of you and these great foals, I can't pick out one that I like better then the other and that is not usual for me...haha.. rolleyes.gif
staldlauge-black arabians
Congratulations on all theese lovely 2007 foals

Nice tread to follow - my foals isn't due til end of april - beginning of july rolleyes.gif
RABAB STUD
Hi everyone,
Some of the the first babies born in 2007
Click to view attachment
Ibn el basha x azeeza al khalidiyah

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
ibn el basha x zomoroda rb.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
kenz noor x kohaylet rb.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
kenz noor x yasmine aal hanafy

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
shaikh al shamaal x al anood hamdan

Click to view attachment
s.e.a al fateh x kamar noor
horseranch
Wow Salem what a nice, cute babies.
Especially the kenz noor x kohaylet rb. baby rolleyes.gif
Be proud !!
ETC
Born 15/1-2007
SHANTINA, grey filly by Nijem Ibn Eternity out of SF Shaklina (Sanadik El Shaklan)Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=36
967:attachment]
Carol Cooper-Hall
WONDERFUL photos...CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on your BEAUTIFUL 2007 foals!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
AAArabians
How exciting to see the new foals!!!
Wow Kenz Noor foals! Pretty faces!
My Kenz Noor foal is in May!!
Beautiful foals!!!
Aleksi
Salem
Great photos!
PGD
Candi, I love your little Meischa! What a doll! And yes, I agree - the Kenz Noor foals posted have exquisite faces - the other foals from Rabab Stud are also beautiful!

Salem, I would love to know what your mares look like. biggrin.gif

There are lots of beautiful foals on this thread!

Nancy
Donna
Salem, what injoyment you have given us..Lucky you, congrads on all of them..I sure love the way that little gray is poseing like a statue...LOL..so cute and proud of her/himself.. rolleyes.gif

Love Shantina too..And look at those legs on her..congrads ETC.. biggrin.gif
Robert 1
Hi,,
What a great way to start of the new year with these wonderfully and beautiful foals, I like the Kenz Noor foals, they are all great. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
ashanti
geb. 23.12.2006
M. v. Guitano Espaniol
Niesah v. Madkour I

V. v. Ferment
Rabba - Aut
Shakti
wub.gif The foals are all just gorgeous! Great job in the breedings. I will not have any foals until next year.... sigh
KenelmArabians
Hello

After several sleepless nights my mares has decided to foal this morning at 9am !

our first 2007 baby is a gorgeous black bay colt with no marking on legs and a beautiful blaze. Dishy head and seems very nice !
I am very proud of the result !

Sire is Sandstorm JC ( Fame VF x Sids Marjuri ) and dam is Raves and Roses ( Rave VF x MFA ComingUpRoses )

Not named yet .

Pictures will come soon .

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians/France
shahada stud
Cogratulation and Ma'a Salam for your first colt of the year Bérengère.

HOPE YOU THE BEST WITH HIM wink.gif

We still waiting for the photos.

Youcef.
savagepassion
Congratulation Berengère, we are really happy for you!

All the best for this new foal biggrin.gif

Stéphanie
KenelmArabians
Dear Youcef and Stephanie

Thank you for your kind words !

Here are a few snapshots of Kenelm Raving Storm taken yesterday when he was just a few hours old.

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians
NAPHIS ARABIANS
QUOTE (savagepassion @ Jan 30 2007, 08:01 PM)
Congratulation Berengère, we are really happy for you!

All the best for this new foal biggrin.gif

Stéphanie

Il est trop chou! wub.gif

Toutes mes félicitation.

Stéphanie
kalematsawaa
عظم الله أجركم
charlybobby
congratulations to all the owners for these beautiful babies.

Bérengère: I'm jealous beacause you didn't send me the pictures for my siser's forum sad.gif !!!! I'm joking of course !
AAArabians
Jan 31-07 Colt
Ashtar Dark Ali X Imperial Bellisima
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=3777
0:attachment]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
carolmaginn
Awwwwww!!!!! What a doll Candi - such a cutie!!!!!!! Love that baby!!!

Carol

QUOTE (AAArabians @ Feb 3 2007, 02:04 AM)
PGD
Well, Candi, I was just coming to see if you had posted photos yet of Hez A Dream biggrin.gif That is one super colt - Ashtar is doing a SUPER job for you - I'm so tickled! You should post Mirabella's Ashtar filly and Cashmere's Ashtar colt - if you haven't already (I haven't checked this thread in awhile!). With every foal you've had so far this year, I've thought, "Dang! Ashtar is doing a great job - that's a nice foal" and each one is better than the last. I really thought you had hit the gold mine with Mirabella's filly - then Belle had to push this huge, extreme colt out! lol

Congratulations to you - and to all of you who are having beautiful healthy foals this year! We won't have babies here until late July!

Carol, when are your babies due? Who all ended up bred to whom? smile.gif Bet you're getting excited!

Nancy
AAArabians
Thanks Nancy and Carol!
He is a dream!!!
Yes Ashtar is doing a great job for us and his other owners too!
Ashtar is owned by 5 other people! So far 4 out of 4 I got beautiful heads!!
I believe that I posted the other foals earlier in this thread. Can't
wait to see more of his get.
Also always enjoy seeing beautiful exotic heads anytime!!!
Congrats to all new foal caretakers!!
carolmaginn
Nancy,

I just have 1 foal due for Kohela on April 7th. No one else got in foal this past year. But if I can just have this one I will be thrilled. Need a Kohela replacement.... Is your baby due in August did you say? Should be a gorgeous baby...

Carol
PGD
I can't wait to see Kohela's baby! DId you breed her back to Marquis I? That should sure be a beautiful baby. smile.gif

We'll actually have our first foal born here the end of July, but that will be another Ashtar foal for Candi (I still get to see it born and take care of it!! lol) - I'll be breeding the mare back to Ashtar for MY Ashtar foal! biggrin.gif Then Madeline is due to *Kenz Noor around August 10. We still have awhile to go, but I'm excited!!

Saying a prayer that we all have healthy mares and babies this year - I believe we're due. smile.gif

Nancy
Kimberly
Hi all,

Congrats on such beautiful babies. Our first is due in a couple weeks. We're pretty excited. We usually don't have them quite this early. But maybe next year...the dogs were barking last night, we went out and Ansata Rahotep and his girl friend were breeding. There was snow on the ground and all I could think was "wow, guys, isn't that chilly?' I guess they were keeping each other warm. I was surprised that she would cycle this time of year. Good luck to everybody, I'm sure it's going to be a great year!

Kimberly
KenelmArabians
Hi

Wow , this colt is lovely ! Congratulations!!

Our second foal is born this morning at 5am. A beautiful , huge and typey grey filly sired by Sandstorm and out of Evening Song by Parys El Jamaal . Well done to my mare, 3 babies so far and 3 girls !
I have named the new baby Kenelm Love Song. Hope she will grow into the same beauty then her sisters and her lovely mother.

Pictures coming soon .

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians/France
Almearas
QUOTE (ETC @ Jan 21 2007, 03:43 PM)
Born 15/1-2007
SHANTINA, grey filly by Nijem Ibn Eternity out of SF Shaklina (Sanadik El Shaklan)Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=36
967:attachment]

Hi ETC,

What a stunning little filly, you must be very proud!!!

Menna
jo-martin
Hello,
Beautiful foals you guys have. My fist foal ever just arrived yesterday at a few days shy of 11 months, a filly by Magnum Psyche & out of *Simeon Sodee (by Simeon Sadik x Simeon Shannah) and is very beautiful and such big eyes. Bringing with her some rare bloodlines (female lines) in the US.

Pictures coming soon
Jo-martin
Almearas
Had to share this photo of DeJa-Voo, our little colt born 5th December.

Menna
gypsy wind farm
hello all. Thank you for the pictures of all the beautiful babies rolleyes.gif I am new to the site..can anyone help me with how to post pictures? Thank you for the pictures of the Kenz Noor babies..I will be breeding my pure polish Aladdinn daughter to him this year!

Ariana
LaDivaArabians
Hallo,

mein erstes Fohlen für dieses Jahr.
Vater Aliyy Kamal (Adnan/Assad I ) aus der Shareefa Bint Shari
Auf den Bilder ist die kleine 1 Tag alt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.