Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Informations On :
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Inchallah Arabians
Hello people!

I am looking for any informations on the mare, Rodania EAO, chesnut, born in 1995 by Hafeed Anter and Ramiah. I have heard she was exported from Egypt to Germany. Does anybody know who is owner is? Is she really in Germany?

Thank you for your help.

Amélie
Carol Cooper-Hall
Good Morning Amélie
Below is information on the mare, "RODANIA", that I hope is helpful (but please keep in mind that our AHA DataSource may not be complete or up-to-date with respect to ownership or progeny). But hopefully other members will be able to share more info to help you further. wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol

RODANIA (EAO #2100/GASB #28422)

Foal Date: 10/23/1995
Color: Chestnut
Import/Export: 1998 from Egypt to Germany
Breeder: Egyptian Aricultural Organization

PROGENY: 1 foal, 2002
RAMIRA BINT RODANIA, GASB*30647, 7/05/2002, Mare, Bay, SIRE: Hakeel Ibn Kaysoon (Kaisoon x Hania)

Edited to add extended pedigree for Michael! smile.gif
Inchallah Arabians
Thank you very much Carol!

I am really looking for the contact infos of her owner. Nobody has ever seen or heard about this mare in Germany?

I did bred on of her grand-nephew by Alam EAO (a son of Rayah - Hafeed Anter & Ramiah), of course I am quite interested in his family !

Amelie
Kimberli Nelson
Oh Amelie, I hope you can find this mare and breed her Sheykh Obeyd. It would be such a great thing for the Rodans in SO breeding as there are so few of them. Good luck, may you search be a successful one.
rodania98
Hello Carol, I m really surprised what detailled informations you ve got from our Rodania. How is that possible? Can You tell us your source? Sincerly Michael
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (rodania98 @ Jan 5 2009, 06:43 PM)
Hello Carol, I m really surprised what detailled informations you ve got from our Rodania. How is that possible? Can You tell us your source? Sincerly Michael
Dear Michael
I have just sent you a PM! smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.