thank u all
YAssmin
Sabrina+Karsten
Yes, she is 100 % SE.

Best regards Sabrina
Sha3lan
Sabrina thank you smile.gif

but i need some answers please

Samara by Sununu by Shalana by Meneptah (DAM LINE )

Now Meneptah by Sire Nazir

Nazir dam is Sachara* 1960 her dam is Salifah

now Salifa Sire is WISZNU is this a POL stallion ??????
thank u
Yassmin
Cheryl L
She is NOT SE. She is considered Egyptian-bred. That is all I can get into now, I am at work.
Cheryl
daleel
this is the correct pedigree:

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/samara+el+naarah

regards

Enrico
Sha3lan
smile.gif Dear Cheryl

what dose considered Egyptian-bred mean ???? unsure.gif huh.gif

urs
huh.gif
Sha3lan
i got her pedigree from Data Source 2001
all breed is not always correct ..
which should i trust ???
Connyi
Enrico gave the link to the correct pedigree. Besides, she won her class at the 2003 Egyptian Event Europe where only SE were allowed to compete. I case of doubt, you can contact her breeder wink.gif
Sha3lan
this means that she is 100 % Straight Egyptian ...

Yassmin
Dr Daniel Wigger
Samara is definetely SE and a representative of the Radia branch of the SGIS strain. The dam of one of her ancestors, Shadia I, is wrong in Allbreed, but anybody can easily see this from her date of birth.

Recently I realize that more and more SE horses with unfamiliar pedigrees are questioned here and elsewhere:

PLEASE do your homework first. To many newcomers just grab a note/remark and - BOOM - the next rumour spreads ...
Sha3lan
i did search in a data soure and in another famous (very Correct Site)
and both gave the same pedigree
and i was sure she is a SE but i doubt it
and i had to ask ,... that is all
well thank you smile.gif
oli
Sununu is by Al Nowasy (Hamid x Shukria) out of Shaklana By Shaker El Masri. Of course she is SE!
Malik
Samara El Naarah ist 100 % SE.

Habe soeben mit Familie Freimüller, den Züchtern von Samara telefoniert.
In der Vergangenheit gab es schon öfters die Verwechselung bzw. Diskussionen, sie wäre nicht SE.
Der Grund dafür ist ein falsches Pedigree der Mutter bei arabdatasource.
Die richtige Mutter von Samara ist Shaklana, so wie es unter allbreedpedigree.com oder auf der Homepage von El Naarah zu ersehen ist.
Daher also absolut SE.
Cheryl L
I am sorry guys, I was going off of DataSource the current version. This is how they list the dam Sununu;

SUNUNU - GASB*5006

Foal Date 22 Apr 1984
Color Bay
Gender Mare
Sire AL NOWASY
GASB*2270 Bay 1978
Dam SHALANA
GASB*3665 Grey 1981
Dam's Sire SHALOM
GASB*798 Grey 1973
Studbook
Reference
Volume 3-2 Page 110
Breeder DR. HELMUT FREIMULLER
Owners

Groups
The Pyramid Society: Egyptian Bred

That is where the difference is coming from..........DataSource is listing Sununu dam as being SHALANA, where as the link to the pedigree is listing her dam as SHAKLANA.

Shalana is not SE, but, Shaklana is SE.

I mean no disrespect, but, I am not starting a rumor. Just going by what DataSource has listed.

Cheryl

I also know of circumstances in which people go into Allbreed and change pedigrees around.
diane
QUOTE (Sha3lan @ Feb 14 2007, 03:50 AM)
what dose considered Egyptian-bred mean ???? unsure.gif  huh.gif
urs  huh.gif

Thread with Egyptian Bred / Egyptian Related definitions - post number 30 may help you with this meaning.
Gulsun Sherif
There is a glaring error in the Datasource as it lists Sununu as being out of SHALANA GASB*3665 1981 instead of SHAKLANA GASB*1090 1974 which is a totally different situation. If you cross check Shalana's progeny [in the Datasource] she is listed as having produced only one mare, Sununu, whereas Shaklana's progeny does not include Sununu at all. Yassmin, you are quite excusable as would be anyone else who researched this pedigree through the Datasource. The breeder/owner (who are obviously the best placed to know what they bred/bought) should have them correct this.

Gulsun
Sha3lan
this is exactly what im talking about and i swear im just asking that is all i don't mean a rumor or saying that any one is wrong i just need a Straigh answer ???
who should i trust ?? the breeder ?the Data source ?or the All breed ?
or what ?? i know she was in an Egyptian Event which is 100 % SE but i know that data sourse would never be wrong in a whole pedigree ??
plus that the problum in 1 letter SHALANA or SHAKLANA
thank u Cheryl so much really i needed this info coz i don't have acces to the updated Data source and from 2001 till now no onefound this mistake if it is a mistake ??

QUOTE (cmlshamal @ Feb 14 2007, 12:24 AM)
I am sorry guys, I was going off of DataSource the current version. This is how they list the dam Sununu;

SUNUNU - GASB*5006

Foal Date 22 Apr 1984
Color Bay 
Gender  Mare 
Sire AL NOWASY
GASB*2270 Bay 1978
Dam SHALANA
GASB*3665 Grey 1981
Dam's Sire SHALOM
GASB*798 Grey 1973
Studbook
Reference
Volume 3-2 Page 110
Breeder DR. HELMUT FREIMULLER
Owners 

Groups
The Pyramid Society: Egyptian Bred

That is where the difference is coming from..........DataSource is listing Sununu dam as being SHALANA, where as the link to the pedigree is listing her dam as SHAKLANA.

Shalana is not SE, but, Shaklana is SE.

I mean no disrespect, but, I am not starting a rumor. Just going by what DataSource has listed.

Cheryl
I also know of circumstances in which people go into Allbreed and change pedigrees around.
Cheryl L
Gulsun,
Thank you for pointing this grave error out.

Yassmin,
I can understand that mistakes do happen and someone really should contact AHA's DataSource and correct this.
With everyones input I will wholeheartedly agree that this mare is SE.
Cheryl
Sha3lan
QUOTE (diane @ Feb 14 2007, 12:24 AM)

thank you Diane , i really wanted to know this smile.gif
Sha3lan
QUOTE (Gulsun Sherif @ Feb 14 2007, 01:01 AM)
There is a glaring error in the Datasource as it lists Sununu as being out of SHALANA GASB*3665 1981 instead of SHAKLANA GASB*1090 1974 which is a totally  different situation.  If you cross check Shalana's progeny [in the Datasource] she is listed as having produced only one mare, Sununu, whereas Shaklana's progeny does not include Sununu at all.  Yassmin, you are quite excusable as would be anyone else who researched this pedigree through the Datasource.  The breeder/owner (who are obviously the best placed to know what they bred/bought) should have them correct this. 

Gulsun

Dear thank u so much for this info
and yes we should ask the breeder but how ??
and Cheryl i DO AGREE with u that she mucst be a SE mare , but ... we have to ask the breeder too unsure.gif

thank u smile.gif
Yassmin
oli
It´s for sure that Sununu´s mother is the Shaker El Masri daughter ShaKlana!! Her Breeder Dr. Freimüller bred Shaklana to Erich Hagenlochers stallion Al Nowasy.
Sha3lan
Dear Oli :
we are so sure now that the Data source is wrong and that some one should connect them
thank u so much smile.gif
we don't have to connect the breeder i think smile.gif
Yassmin smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.