2642 Mt. Carmel Road
Parkton, MD 21120

Understanding the Broodmare, Foaling Season and Proper Nutrition
10:00 am ~ 11:45 am
John Foster, Imperial Egyptian Stud, Breeding Manager

Conditioning and Halter Training
1:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm
Steve Dady, Owner and Trainer, OMNI Arabians

Get out your pens – we are planning on judging some Straight Egyptians!
Presentation of some of the World’s finest Straight Egyptian Horses
From Imperial Egyptian Stud.

To RSVP
Please contact Polly Schaefer
pollyschaefr@aol.com or (570) 333-4407

We hope that you can join us!
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hi Majid
Frank and I will be attending with Anne-Louise and look forward to seeing you there!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Marilee
Would love to attend, but gotta work.

My late Macho REA shared the same sire with Ansata Imperial.......Ansata Ibn Sudan. smile.gif
Marilee
Is anyone going to film this for distribution?
Majid
Hi Marilee,

Last year, a few people did make videos of the presentation at the Region XV meeting. It would be great if someone tapes it this year as well. I will inquire!

Majid
Sumerlan
Majid:

Hope you have a very successful meeting in March! Wish I could be there to see everyone ... have fun!!

Sumerlan
Robert 1
Hi Majid,
Thanks for reminding us all, Kelly and I will certainly attend and for any of you who have wanted to but, never had the chance, please do attend you will not be disappointed, it is a great day, with great people, at a great location. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Carol Cooper-Hall
Unfortunately something came up so my hubby, Frank, and I won't be able to attend next weekend's meeting afterall. sad.gif Gosh Robert, and I would have finally had a chance to meet you (and Kelly) too...darn. sad.gif Oh well, theres always next year. cool.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Robert 1
Hi Carol,
There is the Egytian Event in June and then there is the Region XV East Coast Championship late August, perhaps at one of those we will meet. unsure.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Feb 23 2007, 06:21 PM)
Hi Carol,
There is the Egytian Event in June and then there is the Region XV East Coast Championship late August, perhaps at one of those we will meet. unsure.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians

Hi Robert
Frank and I are not 100% certain right now if we can attend the Egyptian Event in June but we hope so. huh.gif However, I totally forgot about the Region XV East Coast Championships in late August, so that's another possibility we must keep in mind...thanks, Robert! wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Marilee
See my post re: Imperial above. I hope video/dvd will be available of any seminars or horses presented as a great memory of this occasion.
Robert 1
Hello to all,
The Region XV Pyramid Society meeting was held today and it was certainly a wonderful and rewarding time, everything was very well organized by our regional representative Polly Schaefer, guest speakers were informative and of course the horses were excellent.
Thanks Polly for a grand time. biggrin.gif

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
PAS
I would like to thank everyone that attended the annual Region XV meeting of The Pyramid Society on Saturday 3/3 at Imperial Egyptian Stud. Personally it was a bittersweet day for me as Imperial draws to a close. I treasure the mentorship and friendship that I have with Imperial, Beverly and John. The day was filled with fun and was certainly educational as John Foster, Imperial's Breeding Manager for 16 years, gave an outstanding lecture on Broodmares, Breeding and Foaling. Steve Dady, owner and trainer at OMNI Arabians, now in its 25th year, gave an outstanding lecture/performance on Halter Training and Judging. Thank you both for your time and effort. And, of course, the day would not be complete without the exquisite horses of Imperial. This was probably one of the last showings of all Imperial's grand stallions at one time. Thank you Imperial for allowing us the opportunity to share this with you.

Polly Schaefer
Region XV Representative, The Pyramid Society
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.