Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ansata Haji Jamil
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
HartzArabians
Hi all,

Just reading an old AHW and i came across A Haji Jamil (Jamilll x Ansata Delilah) I have not heard of him before and he looks like a lovely horse. I am about to do a net search on him but I thought being the wealth of knowledge most of you are someone might know him or even have a baby of his??

Thanks

Alisha
HartzArabians
I just found his picture in the Ansata Quiz! Taken in Morocco.... is he still there?
Hi Alisha
This nice horse was obtained from morocco several years back & imported to Saudi Arabia by Khalid Al Haddad the owner of AL-AADEYAT STUD to start breeding him &
haji gave him some nice colts & finally he gave him the best of his sons out of monia
by imperial masher the black world champion stallion in Paris .
he is still in a very good condition her in Jeddah city & I know this horse very will, I use to watch him for long time daily he is about 15 HH, bold horse, showing him self as a king of Arabian horses with very rare big black shiny Eyes which you can see in the photo, nice head, will set long nick & carrying the refinement of ansata breeding line.

Regards,
Mohammed
Mohammed
Hi Alisha
This nice horse was obtained from morocco several years back & imported to Saudi Arabia by Khalid Al Haddad the owner of AL-AADEYAT STUD to start breeding him &
haji gave him some nice colts & finally he gave him the best of his sons out of monia
by imperial masher the black world champion stallion in Paris .
he is still in a very good condition her in Jeddah city & I know this horse very will, I use to watch him for long time daily he is about 15 HH, bold horse, showing him self as a king of Arabian horses with very rare big black shiny Eyes which you can see in the photo, nice head, will set long nick & carrying the refinement of ansata breeding line.

Regards,
Mohammed
daleel
Dear Mohammed,

could you post here some more recent pictures of Haji Jamil??
Thank you for let us know all this news from Saudi Arabia, I'm glade with you for every info you write here.

Greetings from Italy
Daleel
Dennis
Ansata Haji Jamil and Ansata Nile Pasha both by Jamilll looked like extremely "classic" individuals. Jamilll was known as the sire of good daughters and not of many good sons and the only straight Egyptian sons by him that were outstanding were these two stallions that gave me shivers when I saw them. I don't know anything about Ansata Haji Jamil's foals but he himself personifies the classic Arabian horse. He carried himself with dignity and great pride and looked like a million dollars to me when I saw him. Though very young you could see the dryness and refinement he would develop when he would be an senior. It is so good to hear he is still alive and siring foals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.