Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Menton
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ▄bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Vanessa
I have to be in Nice in mid June for work and am debating staying on an extra week to go to Menton. What is the show like and what is there to do in the intervening week? I'd be on my own.

Vanessa
Syrah Arabians
Vanessa
Well it looks like I will be going to Menton. My first European A Class Show in a decade!

Who is going - horse and human?

Vanessa
Syrah Arabians
bterlaan
The region is just lovely with lots to see. Nice, Vence, St. Paul have many very interesting art collections and art shops. Take care to leave your credit card at home biggrin.gif Or go to Monte Carlo and win some money tongue.gif

Walk through the old towns and drink the atmosphere, visit the museum in Nice, Fondation Maeght in St.Paul, the
old cathedral with a lovely mosaic by Chagall in Vence and the Matisse Chapel, also in Vence. And don't forget the Picasso museum in Antibes.
traveling to Menton, you may take the bus from Nice Airport. It follows the coast and you see all the villages along it.
In all the old towns you may buy the most lovely stuff, fragrances, soaps, lavender to put between your linen, beautiful, region-specific texitiles, ceramics. And of course go to one of the many, many restaurants and taste the good things of the region: socca, gnocchi, olives. And Menton is the town of the lemons!

No problem at all in spending your time alone there!
Vanessa
Thanks so much for your great suggestions! I'm a huge Picasso and Matisse fan.

I'm looking forward to the trip.
SÚmillah Arabians
Dear Vanessa,

I hope that if you come to France to be pleased to see you. I will be very happy to be able to chatter with you. MENTON is certainly the most beautiful French show. And the area is splendid to make tourism.

Kind regards from France
Claire
annabel
Hello all,

I am intending on moving to France this year. The South West , I hope, around Toulouse. Can you tell me if there is any arabian classes in that region?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.