Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With Finding Strains
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
greatdogz
It's me again! biggrin.gif Still doing research when I should be going to bed! blink.gif I have another mare, CDSA Showme Shai, #0617735. I can't find anything in the strain database for her dam, Sakkra Razima, or her dam's ancestors. Help! I haven't been able to find anything in the pedigree database on Dawn Anisa either. If someone could let me know her parents and the strains of her sire and dam, I could follow it up from their since the dam is the same all the way up! Thanks.

Christi
Carol Cooper-Hall
Good Morning Christi
I thought I would post your mare's full pedigree (below) for our members to view and help answer your questions. wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol
greatdogz
Carol,

Thanks for posting her pedigree online. Still learning how everything works! smile.gif Has anyone been able to idenitfy the strain of Dawn Anisa or her parents? I've gone as far as I can on outlining Shai's pedigree and need that final piece to the puzzle. I appreciate all the help! Thanks in advance for your time. biggrin.gif

Christi
JacqueB
arabdatasource takes you all the way back to
RODANIA
GSB*13 Chestnut 1869 before is says desert bred.
so Blundt/Crabbet/sheykh obeyd
According to Authentic Arabian Bloodstock - Judith Forbis page 238
she's Kuhaylan and the start of Kuhanylan Rodan
jb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.