Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Mare
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
cate
Kuranna (Shaikh Al Kuran x HT Janina(Majari x Jemla (Shakhs x Bint Jehan)

I would just like to say a huge "Thank You" to Mike and Janet Brookes of Blenheim Arabians, Dublin, for allowing me to have this lovely mare. She has settled in extremely well with my other mares and I would just like to share a few photos of her. Please excuse her mane, but when taking the photos I didnt realize the wind had knotted it up again!! sad.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
Good Morning Cate
CONGRATULATIONS on your BEAUTIFUL new mare, the beloved Kuranna!! wub.gif wub.gif Such a very special gift from Mike and Janet Brookes (Blenheim Arabians, Dublin)...that's WONDERFUL!!! smile.gif Wishing you many years of love and happiness with her!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Acorn Arabians
I remember her when she was young, She has changed! smile.gif gbfahne.gif Helen
cate
Carol...thank you for your good wishes.

Helen...do you have any photos of her when young...if so, my email is
champ@buchanan26.freeserve.co.uk
I would love to see what she looked like then.

Cheers...Cate gbfahne.gif
morafic al lahab
Hey Cate,

Congratulations to you... She is a very lovely mare smile.gif and she looks very powerful... Wish you all the best with her... smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Cheers
rolleyes.gif Ehab rolleyes.gif
Lysette
What a pretty girl! My mare seems to have had plenty of "elf-knots" in her mane for me to pick out the past couple of weeks so I was tickled to see the photo with the windswept look smile.gif
Mr Prospector
She is so very pretty. So feminine. I love that in mares. She has a "natural" look with the mane as it is (chuckle) - mares seem to prefer the look, for some reason. lol.

Karen
Cheryl L
Cate,
Thank you for sharing photos of your new mare. She is beautiful...........witches knots and all. If you get some trotting pictures of her, please post them. She looks like she is very powerful, with a hindquarter like that. I bet she can move!
Cheryl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.