Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Taiga
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Susanne F
Hallo!
Since a few years we are looking for an arabian horse named Taiga. her Mother is Tinda, father is KJ Andes from Gomel.
She is born 31.07.1999 here at our stable. Mother and daughter havn`t been our horses. The owner didn`t pay the food so that we had to go to a lawyer. After a long fight they had to own us Tinda but the filly had to go back to them.
They sold it and didn`t give the new owner adress to the VZAP. They are still the owners on paper.
But in 2004 this new owner sold her again. I found out his phonenumber, but i cann`t reach him because this number doesn`t exist any more.
Taigas mother was a beautyfull horse and died 2 years ago. We want to know, where Taiga is now. Does she still live, does she have own fillies?
Maybe someone can help me to find her again.
Sorry for my english but I didn`t speak or write it for a long time
Thank you Susanne
Susanne F
Still looking for that horse!!
Thanks Susanne
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello Susanne
I found the following name and address from our AHA DataSource for the breeder of Taiga, however, I cannot verify for you if this info is correct. Hopefully our other members will be able to assist you further in your search. Best of luck. smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol

MANUELA GLABER
IM HAHN 5
BELTHEIM-SCHNELLBAC, 56290 GER

Susanne F
ZITAT(Carol Cooper-Hall @ Oct 21 2009, 03:14 AM) *
Hello Susanne
I found the following name and address from our AHA DataSource for the breeder of Taiga, however, I cannot verify for you if this info is correct. Hopefully our other members will be able to assist you further in your search. Best of luck. smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol

MANUELA GLABER
IM HAHN 5
BELTHEIM-SCHNELLBAC, 56290 GER

Hi,
thank you, but this person I know. They sold Taiga and don´t tell where. I found someone who bought her and sold her again but this persons phonenumber don`t exist anymore. That`s all I could found out.
Susanne
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.