Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Rasin (zandai Aqir X Egyptian Rabia)
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Billy W
I was hoping to find out more about A Rasin, full brother to Ramino. I was hoping to also see afew pictures of this young stallion.......If anyone has more info I would be greatful......

Regards,

Billy W
ETC
Hello!

You can mail me
johannaetc@skynet.be
A Rasin is in our barn, and will stay for next season. I have pictures of him I can mail you.

Best regards Johanna, European Training Center
Jutta Kools
Does anybody have any pictures of Zandai Aqir or Egyptian Rabia.

I seem to have no luck at finding anything about them.

thank you.
Billy W
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI have searched high and low and have never found a photo of Zandai Aqir, I have spoken to Dr.William Hudson of Zandai and he said he felt Zandai Aqir was the best of the Ansata Omar Halim foal crop he produced at Zandai.

I emailed Johanna at ETC but never heard back, I would love to see more of A Rasin and whatever happened to Ramino.? Would love to see photo's of foals

I own three Zandai horses, this is my young Zandai Stallion....Zandai Nile Zavon...sired by Zandai Ibn Omar....half brother to Zandai Aqir.
Jutta Kools
wow, beautiful stallion you have smile.gif

Here's a picture I found of A Rasin at the Spanish Nationals in 2006

I've seen pictures of Ramino from when he was younger, and A Rasin looks very similar to him.
Jutta Kools
also on this site a picture of A Rasin at the Egyptian Event in Belgium this year.

Jutta Kools
and I just found the website of his owner

http://www.egyptian-stud-fenix.com/
Billy W
Thanks for the link!

Billy W
Maysama
QUOTE (Billy W @ Dec 27 2007, 09:14 PM) *
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI have searched high and low and have never found a photo of Zandai Aqir, I have spoken to Dr.William Hudson of Zandai and he said he felt Zandai Aqir was the best of the Ansata Omar Halim foal crop he produced at Zandai.

I emailed Johanna at ETC but never heard back, I would love to see more of A Rasin and whatever happened to Ramino.? Would love to see photo's of foals

I own three Zandai horses, this is my young Zandai Stallion....Zandai Nile Zavon...sired by Zandai Ibn Omar....half brother to Zandai Aqir.

Hi Billy W,

I found this photo of Zandai Aqir - hope this helps you? smile.gif

Lindy
najiibarabians
Hello,
A Rasin is this year at the stables from Robert &Volker at Al Qusar in northgermany.
Stud Haterbusch has lease this great stallion.

I have some pics but not shure how has the copyright.I post them later or Susanne from Stud Haterbusch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.