Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: El Thay Mahfouz
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Oliver
Click to view attachment
The young and up-coming El THAY MAHFOUZ (Ansata Selman x El Thay Mahfouza
by El Thay Ibn Halim Shah), bred and owned by EL THAYEBA STUD in Germany welcomes his first foals!
Click to view attachment

This is the filly Manaya Al Sabah (x Mathija Al Sabah by Adnan)...
Click to view attachment

... followed by another filly El Thay Raja (x El Thay Ra Idah by Carsal Tahsoun)
Click to view attachment
All photos © Gigi Grasso

Not a bad start as a sire, don't you think... biggrin.gif

More information about El Thay Mahfouz can be gathered here!

Cornelia Tauschke just told me that "Raja" is a filly, too. biggrin.gif
So I corrected this....
Oliver
Here's daddy again... biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
© Gigi Grasso
horseranch
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif wub.gif
NOT BAD FOR HIS FIRST BABIES !!!! laugh.gif
Cheryl L
Very beautiful foals with a promising future.
Cheryl
dgfour
I think these foals are exquisite! And it should not be surprising since you have such excellent blood in your breeding program. Ansata Selman himself is super and seems to be producing just as good as you would expect. And your son by him Ol Thay Mahfouz seems to be following right in hisfootsteps as a sire. Congratulations.

Dennis
Windfall
WOW!!! Simply stunning pictures! Beautiful foals and what a gorgeous stallion is El Thay Mahfouz!!!

Connie
Marrei_60
So cuty babies just like daddy!
Marhei
Hallo Oliver,
Tausend Dank für die Infos ich Besuche regelmäßig die El Thayeba Seite und hoffe auf Neuigkeiten . Gibt es schon Nachzuchten von Melek ?
Wenn Frau Tauschke nicht so weit entfernt wäre würde ich meine Stute sofort zum Decken bringen.
Liebe Grüße Susanne
Schyvens
Wow!
His first babies are really stunning!
A very good start as a sire!
I think we will hear more about this stallion as a sire in the near future.

Kind Regards

Stijn Schyvens
Gabriele Schweiher
Wow, very nice foals, indeed! El Thay Mahfouz is one of my favourites for my Mimreh Bint Mahelia ( Mabrouk I x Mahelia by Mahall ) for her first breeding in 2010! smile.gif
JMO
Very beautiful foals...what a wonderful start as a breeding stallion. I will have to follow his career closley now. Thanks Oliver for letting us see these photos. smile.gif
Cleland
Dear Oliver,

Thank you for sharing these wondful photos of El Thay Mafouz's first foals.
It looks as though he is going to be a very good sire.

Congratulations Cornelia, on bringing the beautiful Ansata Selman to Germany, He has left you with many outstanding foals. please keep us all posted on your future generations. I just love El Thay Kamila, Mafouz's half sister.

Kindest Regards
James Cleland
Malte
These foals look more than promising to me. El Thay Mahfouz himself possesses incredible type and charisma and easily is one of Ansata Selman's most beautiful sons to date. I hope he will stay in Germany for years to come and not leaving for the desert. He has so much to give to his foals and I hope many a breeder will consider him as the next sire of their foals when they have mares that suits him well.
Diana
Wonderful pictures! Thank you. smile.gif Congratulations to the breeder.
Oliver
... and finally we present his only colt, El Thay Kasam
(x El Thay Kamila by El Thay Mashour)...

Click to view attachment
© Gigi Grasso

P.S. Dear James, I agree with you that Ansata Selman left some outstanding get in Germany.
However, El Thay Kamila is By El Thay Mashour... and the dam of the colt pictured above
Cleland
Dear Oliver,

Thank you for the correction about El Thay Kamila, I was thinking about El Thay Malika By Ansata Selman out of El Thay Mashoura. Sorryfor my mistake.

James
Dennis
Funny to hear there is another ET Malikah fan out there. biggrin.gif Isn't she lovely? I can not wait to see her first foal and I agree Mahfouz and his first foals are real lookers.
Cleland
Hi Dennis, Yes she is a beautiful filly a true credit tothe skills of Cornelia as a breeder with a wonderful vision.

Regards
James
Gabriele Schweiher
I have found at EL Thayeba´s website another beautiful Selman-son, what a gorgeos colt, or not? Fall in love with him. El Thay Kareem out of El Thay Khadija by El Thay Mashour wub.gif Photo: G. Grasso Only flying is better!
Dr Daniel Wigger
31 pages about NK Nadir, "the new king of NK" so far. No progeny so far. 2 pages about El Thay Mahfouz, the new king of El Thayeba. 3 top quality foals so far. Both stallions are standing only a few miles apart. Did nobody see, what I saw ...? blink.gif
BaileyArabians
No, that is not correct.

31 pages in a thread that is titled NK Nadir. Most of those pages do not discuss NK Nadir if you go look.

Kathy

QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Feb 21 2008, 10:45 AM)
31 pages about NK Nadir, "the new king of NK" so far.
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (BaileyArabians @ Feb 21 2008, 04:55 PM)
No, that is not correct.

31 pages in a thread that is titled NK Nadir.  Most of those pages do not discuss NK Nadir if you go look.

Kathy

... true, but you certainly know what I mean. cool.gif
BaileyArabians
true, and I thought Mahfouz (and his progeny) are looking good, just didn't post any comments. smile.gif for whatever that's worth. tongue.gif

Kathy
Dr Daniel Wigger
This is his 2009 son MAHFOUZ JAMILL out of Lulua Jamil, a paternal half sister of NK Nadir:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cleland
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jun 6 2012, 12:57 PM) *
This is his 2009 son MAHFOUZ JAMILL out of Lulua Jamil, a paternal half sister of NK Nadir:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Congratulations Dr Wigger,

Beautiful colt
barbara.gregory
What a lovely stallion, Oliver, so no surprise that his foals are gorgeous (although that doesn't necessarily follow).

Barbara
Dr Daniel Wigger
ZITAT(Cleland @ Jun 10 2012, 01:08 AM) *
Congratulations Dr Wigger,

Beautiful colt

Thanks. We are happy with him. There are not many stallions around combining the blood of El Thayeba and NK.
MF-Arabians
QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Jun 14 2012, 02:45 PM) *
Thanks. We are happy with him. There are not many stallions around combining the blood of El Thayeba and NK.

our little Fahad is combining also NK and El Thay and he is also "great"..... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

silver 2006
Click to view attachment

And this is our "little" El Thay Kis Moheba who was born here and her first foal this year "El Mahir"

Pictures of this year with El Mahir coming son
silver 2006

El Thay Kis Moheba smile.gif

El Thay Mahfouz / El Thay Ra'Idah

3 years old

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.