Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Horses, New Arrivals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
carolmaginn
congratulations on the new acquisitions! smile.gif
IsisArabians207
Hey Bandit,
she looks like a pretty ,substantial Blue Star mare with good extension.You are setting up a new Blue Star breeding program?
Congrats!

Congratulations to Jo and Jessica also!
-Sarah
Nash'ah Arabians
Proudly I present our new treasure: Mabay Pearl (Mahabi El Shaklan x Pearl Sand (White Lightning), Pearl is an exceptional mover and excels as a broodmare.

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mabay+pearl

We want to thank Monique from El Akhira a lot for her trust in us.

At this moment she is 5 month pregant by the big mover, Aparan (Desant x Angelika(Mascat).(Her foal will be sold).

We feel very blessed to have such a great mare in our middle. She is a granddaughter of one of my all time favorite stallion, El Shaklan. And with the influence of White Lightning she is a real treasure for us.

Besides her we have at home our soulmate Pladykt**(Plakat x Bint Edykta (Edykt) and our filly, WW Nasagippa(Om El Extreem x WW Nasadika(Simeon Sadik).
In the futhure we will breed Pearl with Pladykt.
But first she will be bred by a other young SE stallion (next year)

wub.gif

<a href='http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8610/pearl9979bwapril2006wo8.jpg' target='_new'></a>

<a href='http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3545/pearl05080815zp3.jpg' target='_new'></a>
YSArabians
congrats! biggrin.gif

Regards Yvonne
cate
We have 2 new horses, both sE. One arrived last year but this is the first time I have been able to put a nice photo of her on here due to her condition when she arrived. Unfortunately, although she has 2 other fields to wander around she is in the rough grazing to have a rummage.

The chestnut is W Princess Bahyia (The Egyptian Prince x Hi Fashion Bahyia) and is 25 years young.

The grey is Soneva (Muhajjal x BB Crystali) age 3 years
Desert Tag Arabians
We are extremely proud to announce that the exquisite SE, AK SO mare G MAFFADA has joined us here at Desert Tag Arabians farm! This is the most exotic black SE mare I've ever laid eyes on, not to mention her wonderful sweet disposition smile.gif. We are thrilled to say the least.

Maffada will be used not only as a mate for EA Asaalah, but also we plan to use her as a lesson horse for the children who come to our farm.

I also must mention that our SE mare Taza Cindy is in foal to the exciting young The Source CC son JC Signature.
TBen
QUOTE (Desert Tag Arabians @ Sep 6 2008, 05:59 PM)
We are extremely proud to announce that the exquisite SE, AK SO mare G MAFFADA has joined us here at Desert Tag Arabians farm!  This is the most exotic black SE mare I've ever laid eyes on, not to mention her wonderful sweet disposition smile.gif.  We are thrilled to say the least.

Maffada will be used not only as a mate for EA Asaalah, but also we plan to use her as a lesson horse for the children who come to our farm.

I also must mention that our SE mare Taza Cindy is in foal to the exciting young The Source CC son JC Signature.

Congratulations! I used to ride out of Caryn Rogosky's facility - she used to own G Maffada. I remember her very well. She had a daughter by Halim El Mansour, WK EROTICAAH (I believe), and a black colt by WK Fabo's Finale. How old is she now?

Be sure to get some pictures, I'd love to see how she's doing!
Cyglenda Miller
Congratulations Angie! This has to be very exciting for you!

Cyglenda
Cyglenda Miller
We are very pleased to announce the arrival of Jadoube Ibn Lahab DMF to our farm. Jadoube is owned by Debra and David Geiser of Dara Meadow Farm. We wish to thank them for approaching us with this wonderful opportunity. We fell in love with Jadoube as a foal and now he is with us! Jadoube is the only Straight Egyptian Al Lahab son in the US. He is very much like Al Lahab, but will be a little taller. We love Jadoube's fantastic movement, excellent straight legs with great bone, smooth body, sculptured head, type and one of the most kind dispositions we've ever seen in a stallion.

Steve and Cyglenda Miller
Paradise Egyptian Stud
Sabrina
Steve and Cyglenda,

What a wonderful boy you have there. Very nice. be proud and enjoy him biggrin.gif
jacksarabians
Congrats ! Jadoub is really wonderful !!!
amarie
jacksarabians
Who is his mare please ?
am
Cyglenda Miller
Hi,
We are thrilled to have him with us. His dam is HMT Sylvanna (The Minstril x HMT Amreeka by Alidaar). Jadoube's tail female is Dahman Shahwan and goes through *Ibn Galal 1-16 to 12 Bint Inas on back to Ghazala and on to Farida.

Cyglenda
Sabrina
Here is my new mare Maywana Maylin. she is sired by Mayron I( Maysoun x Ibn Galal) out of Maylin( Maysoun x El Aswad). In 2009 she will be bred to Kenz Noor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif . Can't wait till this foal is born biggrin.gif .

Arabian Stud Europe
Our new mares!!

* Roxanna el Bri (CH El Brillo x Regine el Jamaal by Ali Jamaal)
Bay mare - full sister to European champion mare: Reza el Bri
Bought from JB Arabians, UK

* Dakaree (Dakar el Jamaal x Ultimate Fancy by Ultimate Star)
Grey mare - In foal to Marhaabah (Marwan al Shaqab)
Bought from Chattooga Ridge Arabians, Chris & Paula Anckersen, USA

More info on our website!

Best wishes,

Talitha Bakker
Arabian Stud Europe
ARRAS
The new Arabian Horse Stud was just established in the Middle East, based on some best bred Polish broodmares!

Welcome Najd Arabian Stud!
Sabrina
QUOTE (Arabian Stud Europe @ Sep 25 2008, 07:43 PM)
Our new mares!!

Best wishes,

Talitha Bakker
Arabian Stud Europe

Congratulations with your new purchases. Very nice mares. Enjoy your foals in 2009. 2 Marwan grandchildren biggrin.gif
hoerm
@Talitha ,
CONGRATULATIIONS!!!
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (Sabrina @ Sep 26 2008, 08:08 AM)
Congratulations with your new purchases. Very nice mares. Enjoy your foals in 2009. 2 Marwan grandchildren biggrin.gif

Thank you! I love Marwan! I wish I had a baby of him on the way as well...
Maybe some day...

QUOTE (hoerm @ Sep 26 2008, 08:17 AM)
@Talitha ,
CONGRATULATIIONS!!!

Thank you! smile.gif

Best wishes,

Talitha
Nafiesa Arabians
they are beautifull talitha smile.gif congratulations!!
ARRAS
...talking about Marwan - here comes the newest purchase of NAJD STUD...
(sired by Marwan Al Shaqab)

carolmaginn
Holy Cow!!! Gorgeous Mares!!! You sure have great taste Talitha!!! WOW!

Carol

QUOTE (Arabian Stud Europe @ Sep 25 2008, 01:43 PM)
Our new mares!!

Best wishes,

Talitha Bakker
Arabian Stud Europe
ShadoWind
QUOTE (Arabian Stud Europe @ Sep 25 2008, 07:43 PM)
Our new mares!!

Best wishes,

Talitha Bakker
Arabian Stud Europe

What gorgeous girls, Talitha! Congratulations!! Please DO post when the foals arrive rolleyes.gif Jakki
Arabian Stud Europe
ahw, thanks guys rolleyes.gif
I can't wait for next year eather!
I have 9 foals on the way.
All of them carefully selected and all studied for before breeding them to the stallions I picked for them.
When you have two fantastic stallions standing at your home, it is sometimes hard to keep selective. When your mare does not get in foal through AI with another stallion, it is quite seductive to use the stallion you already have in your barn.
I try very hard not to give in to this temptation, but to have each mare bred to a stallion that fits her the best.
So, for next year I am not only expecting foals sired by Jazzmeen (Essteem) and Jary el Jamaal (Ali Jamaal) but also by the young El Sid (Al Lahab), Marajj (Marwan al Shaqab) and Marhaabah (Marwan al Shaqab)
Next year we hope to get some mares in foal to Laheeb al Nasser.
I adore this stallion!
As you can see, full of plans! wink.gif
My main concern is to get all the foals on the ground safetely!!
A lot of sleepless nights are coming up! blink.gif
Will keep you all posted!
New pictures of Dakaree and Roxanna will be posted later this month!

All the best,

Talitha
almuntaha
We like to share our newest arrival at Al Muntaha Arabians:

White Diamond by Shahin (Salaa El Dine x Ameera by Madkour I.)
out of Jade Princess (Jamil x The Egyptian Princess by The Egyptian Prince).

Born 1995, fleabitten grey mare, National Champion Mare Finland.
We like to thank Pascale of Majodian Arabians who let this Beauty move
this long way to us in germany!!!

Full Pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?...small_font=1&l=

Photo1: © Pascale Mark
Photo2: © Leila Kinnari

Kind regards,

Christian
Al Muntaha Arabians
almuntaha
Also new at Al Muntaha Arabians:

Nastrada by Kubinec (Balaton x Kosmetika) out Of
Nebraska (Kilimandscharo x >Nida),
born 1999, mother of Futurity-Champions and Top 5 - Futurity foals!
Thanks to Biskaborn Arabians!

Kind regards,
Christian Kesseböhmer
Al Muntaha Arabians

Photo 2: © M. Groger
SabineC
Can anybody help me with some information about importing Horses to Germany from the US? I am considering shipping my 10 yr old Arab, gelding, from Los Angeles to Frankfurt. I have contacted different companies as well as breeders, traders etc. Unfortunately it all does not seem to be so easy as well as very costy.

Who is experienced enough to be able to provide me with data including prices and custom formalities. I was told if I only shipped him temporarily, I could skip the quarantaine as well as all the taxes, customs etc. There is a slight chance I might return to the US within a year or just after a year, so I am wondering if this is an option as well. What happens in case we won't return to the US though?

Who knows of dependable companies that will ship from LAX?

Thank you all.

Greets, Sabine
Gaebler
Click to view attachment01.08.2008 Genotic ( FS Bengali x Om El Gamala Estopa/Estopasan ) has arrived in our little stud.. more pictures will follow soon..

www.gaebler.dk

friendly regards

Anne-Dorthe Gaebler
ARRAS
Sabine,
If you still need help and/or advice Im just sending you PM. Regards, Urszula /Arabhorsepromotion.com
FLM Frida
I am very happy biggrin.gif to announce the purchase of the Straight Egyptian mare Queen Latifah CA from Mauri and Steve Chase, Chase Arabians, US.

Best regards Frida

SITE BEST SEEN IN 1024 x 768 WITH IE+7 & FF
chennoff
QUOTE (FLM Frida @ Nov 3 2008, 05:19 PM)
I am very happy  biggrin.gif  to announce the purchase of the Straight Egyptian mare Queen Latifah CA from Mauri and Steve Chase, Chase Arabians, US.
Queen Latifah CA
Best regards Frida

Frida,Congratulations for the purchase of Queen Latifah CA ,She is beautiful mare
smile.gif
FLM Frida
Thank you Chennoff smile.gif
I am very happy to own this mare.
It is a dream come true.
carolmaginn
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!!

Carol

QUOTE (FLM Frida @ Nov 3 2008, 11:19 AM)
I am very happy  biggrin.gif  to announce the purchase of the Straight Egyptian mare Queen Latifah CA from Mauri and Steve Chase, Chase Arabians, US.
Queen Latifah CA
Best regards Frida
carolmaginn
We are proud to announce the acquisition of Ali Haabi (Amir Amante (Thee Desperado) X Safaara). She is a grand daughter of our mare Bint Kohela and is also in foal to our stallion Bellisimo BCR for 2009... Haabi combines the blood of Anaza Bay Shahh, Ibn Safinez, Ruminaja Ali, Theegyptianprince and Mameluck... Here is her pedigree: http://plumcreekranch.com/pedigree/592046.htm

We are so excited to have her...she really is a love... A huge thank you to Jennifer Graef and her husband TJ for allowing us to buy Ali... We can't wait to see Bellisimo's first baby next year!

Carol
FLM Frida
Thank you Carol.
For me this feels big.
I am so happy.
Latifah is a lovely mare, has a great and sweet personality.

Congratulations to You.
Your mare is lovely, interesting pedigree.
I am very enamoured of grey horses with dark mane like yours.

Best regards Frida
SimplyArabians
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Nov 4 2008, 02:39 PM)
We are proud to announce the acquisition of Ali Haabi (Amir Amante (Thee Desperado) X Safaara).  She is a grand daughter of our mare Bint Kohela and is also in foal to our stallion Bellisimo BCR for 2009...  Haabi combines the blood of Anaza Bay Shahh, Ibn Safinez, Ruminaja Ali, Theegyptianprince and Mameluck... Here is her pedigree: http://plumcreekranch.com/pedigree/592046.htm

We are so excited to have her...she really is a love...  A huge thank you to Jennifer Graef and her husband TJ for allowing us to buy Ali... We can't wait to see Bellisimo's first baby next year!

Carol

CONGRATS Carol! I love her!!!
carolmaginn
Frida,

That is big news!!! I am really very thrilled for you!!

Give Latifah a big hug - you are very blessed!

Carol

QUOTE (FLM Frida @ Nov 4 2008, 12:50 PM)
Thank you Carol.
For me this feels big.
I am so happy.
Latifah is a lovely mare, has a great and sweet personality.

Congratulations to You.
Your mare is lovely, interesting pedigree.
I am very enamoured of grey horses with dark mane like yours.

Best regards Frida
carolmaginn
Ohhhh - Thanks so much Jennifer!!

Carol

QUOTE (SimplyArabians @ Nov 6 2008, 10:46 AM)
Sumerlan
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Nov 4 2008, 02:39 PM)
We are proud to announce the acquisition of Ali Haabi (Amir Amante (Thee Desperado) X Safaara).  She is a grand daughter of our mare Bint Kohela and is also in foal to our stallion Bellisimo BCR for 2009...  Haabi combines the blood of Anaza Bay Shahh, Ibn Safinez, Ruminaja Ali, Theegyptianprince and Mameluck... Here is her pedigree: http://plumcreekranch.com/pedigree/592046.htm

We are so excited to have her...she really is a love...  A huge thank you to Jennifer Graef and her husband TJ for allowing us to buy Ali... We can't wait to see Bellisimo's first baby next year!

Carol

Carol:

She is just stunning! I know you are so happy to have Ali Habbi, a granddaughter of your sweet Bint Kohela on your farm ... and she's in foal to Bellismo to boot! What a wonderful blessing for such a wonderful friend ...Congratulations!

Can't wait to see her in person ... we need to just state a date so we can have a girls' day together.

Susan
Sumerlan
PGD
Congratulations to everyone on your sales and your new arrivals! I'd like to congratulate His Excellency, Abdulal Al-Qenaei, of Kuwait on his acquisition of the lovely yearling filly, JE Bella Noorah. Bella has now arrived in quarantine, awaiting shipment to the Middle East. We look forward to much success for Bella Noorah in her new home.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Journey's End welcomes HPF Stardancer (Padrons Psyche x KH Aria by El Hilal), to Arkansas. We are very excited about this lovely mare and have already booked her to Stival (*Gazal Al Shaqab x Paloma de Jamaal by Soho Carol) for 2009.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Nancy Pierce
Journey's End Arabians
monethorse
I love your new mare Nancy :0) And she will cross well with Stival. :0) Bugatti and Stival are stall buddies they have back to back stalls and they buddies :0)

Let me know when you are coming to Florida again :0)
PGD
Thank you, Kristi! I think she and Stival will create magic! I sure hope so. smile.gif

I just PM'd you about my Wisdom daughter... wink.gif

And I am working on the details for a trip to Florida right now - though it will likely be a few weeks before I get there - can't wait to see Bugatti again - and some of his foals!

Take care,

Nancy
Regality
After the loss of my beloved BFA Regality, I have finally found a new horse; EE Sihr Majiid (Thee Black Majic x Imperial Oreenah) Though no horse will ever replace Regality, Majiid has a very winning personality as well. I'd like to welcome into my heart and my life.
diane
Agecroft welcomes Greenmantle Ghashahn smile.gif

Sire: Tarong Shahgar (AK Sirhalima x Shareefa)
Dam: Joda Desert Ghazell (Desert Shaikh x AR Bint Ghazala)

Ghashahn is a 6yo sE stallion, yet still relatively young. It is hoped that he will be a formidable component to our sE and Er programs.

Our sE fillies are still a lttle young to be bred for a year or two though we have our Er fillies Agecroft Etosha (Talika Farad x Tarong Sharie) and Agecroft Olympia (Talika Farad x Agecroft Nenagh) who may be coupled with Ghashahn this year. But first things first, Ghashahn can have time to settle into his new home... he's only arrived today biggrin.gif
Robert 1
Congratulations diane, with your new stallion addition, it really sounds wonderful for you and I am so glad to see what you want in your breeding program coming together. biggrin.gif
Robert,
DemelzaH
Congratulations Diane! I didn't know if there were any entire sons of Shahgar... I'm so pleased there is one to carry on the Sirhalima sireline. Great damline too, looking forward to the photos smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Greg Egan
Hi Everyone
last weekend we bought home our colt Maarhir(Salaa Sihr x Maardassa) Maarhir was born at Pearsons View Arabians in Queensland last year, Don and Carmel also own him along with us. Don and Carmel have done an amazing job raising him into a very impressive colt, we are all extremely happy with him and can not wait to breed with him in a few years after he has started his saddle career and maybe some shows. He is very tall at just over 12 months of age with a beautiful look and wonderful conformation and the way he flashes his beautiful white tail over his back and struts along with so much pride, he is a real delight.
Will post some photos of him soon but here is one now as a foal.
All the best
Greg Egan
rylolin
Congratulations Diane! Can't wait to see pictures of Ghashahn and certainly hope he is settling in nicely for you.

Cordially,
Linda Scott

QUOTE (diane @ Nov 9 2008, 11:04 AM)
Agecroft welcomes Greenmantle Ghashahn  smile.gif

Sire:  Tarong Shahgar (AK Sirhalima x Shareefa)
Dam: Joda Desert Ghazell (Desert Shaikh x AR Bint Ghazala)

Ghashahn is a 6yo sE stallion, yet still relatively young.  It is hoped that he will be a formidable component to our sE and Er programs. 

Our sE fillies are still a lttle young to be bred for a year or two though we have our Er fillies Agecroft Etosha (Talika Farad x Tarong Sharie) and Agecroft Olympia (Talika Farad x Agecroft Nenagh) who may be coupled with Ghashahn this year.  But first things first, Ghashahn can have time to settle into his new home... he's only arrived today  biggrin.gif
rylolin
Hi Greg,

Congratulations on such a wonderful addition to your already handsome group! He should have a quite a line-up at the breeding shed in a few years!

Cordially,
Linda Scott

QUOTE (Greg Egan @ Nov 10 2008, 07:33 AM)
Hi Everyone
last weekend we bought home our colt Maarhir(Salaa Sihr x Maardassa) Maarhir was born at Pearsons View Arabians in Queensland last year, Don and Carmel also own him along with us. Don and Carmel have done an amazing job raising him into a very impressive colt, we are all extremely happy with him and can not wait to breed with him in a few years after he has started his saddle career and maybe some shows. He is very tall at just over 12 months of age with a beautiful look and wonderful conformation and the way he flashes his beautiful white tail over his back and struts along with so much pride, he is a real delight.
Will post some photos of him soon but here is one now as a foal.
All the best
Greg Egan
diane
Robert and Linda - thanks kindly for your thoughts, they are much appreciated.

Demelza, thanks muchly. There are a few Shareefa lines scattered about the country but they are well hidden, kind of like Ghashahn was in a way. Ghashahn also has a younger full brother, Greenmantle Shomah who is standing at Azale Arabians in NSW. It will be so nice now not to worry about sending the females out or using AI (for a while anyway) wink.gif Never know what is around the corner... thinking EI etc.

I knew Shareefa when she was a youngster and always had hankering to include her into our sE program. Shareefa's son, Tarong Mahrus (x AK Jabal Ibn Moniet) is the sire of our Er foundation mare smile.gif

Greg - congratulations, I can understand your enthusiasm biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.