Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Horses, New Arrivals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
n.bojawal
Her a few pics of our new treasure, he will arrive this week!
His name: Just Noyz (WH Justice x Spring Kantata (Normativ), bred by Linda Lyall (Affinity Arabians).

Just some snap shots:

shaklanah
QUOTE (n.bojawal @ May 25 2009, 03:12 PM)
Her a few pics of our new treasure, he will arrive this week!
His name: Just Noyz (WH Justice x Spring Kantata (Normativ), bred by Linda Lyall (Affinity Arabians).

Just some snap shots:

He is very beautiful. Congratulations.
templarcroftarabians
Many congratulations on your aquisition. He ia very handsome. Well done Linda also on producing such a a striking boy.

Dorothy.
savagepassion
We are very happy to introduce our new straight egyptian horses for our new breeding program.
This autum we 've received Mystigress LDV (Imperial Mystaar x Tyrah LDV by Imtut) from La Duce Vida Arabians in Florida who will be bred next year.
And now we are waiting our next stallion Mysterfire LDV (Imperial Mistaar x Princess Imani by The Desperado) who took share in the Egyptian Event US where he is Top Ten Futurity straight egyptian yearling colt (the photo with the ribbon).

Thanks a lot to La Dulce Vida Arabians for this great opportunity!
Jeharo
We are honored to have AG Heida (Hadidi X Sobrina) with us for the breeding year, she is a very special mare with a wonerful personality.
She is being bred to Kayed Al Hadiye SOE (BKA Imeer X Alexandria SF) for 2010 foal. Photos taken after a good roll in the dirt!
Jeharo
We would also like to welcome Ali Azeem RSA (Aspecial Ali X Ilehnisa Azeem) to our farm. I only have these homemade head shots for now, but will have new pro photos soon. "Elvis" is quite a personality & loves his hair!
carolmaginn
Congratulations!!! He looks beautiful and I hope you have many special memories with him! smile.gif

QUOTE (Jeharo @ Jul 19 2009, 12:50 PM) *
We would also like to welcome Ali Azeem RSA (Aspecial Ali X Ilehnisa Azeem) to our farm. I only have these homemade head shots for now, but will have new pro photos soon. "Elvis" is quite a personality & loves his hair!

Billy W
Our new young filly who will join us here at Bay Mare Farm this week......Sha Ameera (Anwars Ameer x Sha IQ -ZT Faa IQ) this young filly is from the wonderful Zaafarana tail female line via *Haniya. She is Double Ruminaja Ali, Double The Egyptian Prince.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Billy W

WolfeArabians
We are pleased to announce the acquisition of the exquisite Botswana daughter TF Katsinah (out of the mare Katibah by *Rofann). Kat is simply beautiful and quite a character, we look forward to many wonderful years, happy memories, and , of course, beautiful babies!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jcja
This is my newest mare, *Beatrice Carol (*Brioni Carol x Jez Ah Belle [x Desperado V]) wub.gif
jacksarabians
QUOTE (Jeharo @ Jul 19 2009, 05:50 PM) *

Exquisite, wonderful a lot of charisma ! He is amazing congrats !
jacksarabians
QUOTE (jcja @ Aug 19 2009, 03:37 AM) *
This is my newest mare, *Beatrice Carol (*Brioni Carol x Jez Ah Belle [x Desperado V]) wub.gif

She also is a real beauty with lot of presence !! rolleyes.gif
Nafiesa Arabians
This lady is sired by JD Chalice out of Nyagara El Jamaal. She is our new breedingmare. And she also in foal for 2010!

The second and last photo are taken by Paula Bohmer
AL DHAFRA
Today I would like to share with you my new mare Ansata Joy Moniet (Prince Fa Moniet X Ansata Joy Halima)

So what do you think rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Al Dhafra Stud
Sabrina
QUOTE (AL DHAFRA @ Aug 28 2009, 11:54 PM) *
Today I would like to share with you my new mare Ansata Joy Moniet (Prince Fa Moniet X Ansata Joy Halima)

Al Dhafra Stud

wub.gif wub.gif
YSArabians
QUOTE (AL DHAFRA @ Aug 28 2009, 09:54 PM) *

Al Dhafra Stud

Congrats! She looks stunning! wub.gif
AL DHAFRA
QUOTE (YSArabians @ Aug 29 2009, 03:40 PM) *
Congrats! She looks stunning! wub.gif

Thank you YSArabians rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
LPA
Hi all!
Saturday 5th of September, saw the arrival of our very first Straight Egyptian mare, Jazz Rah Amira. Her sire is the ethereal Asfour x Simeon Safanad son, Simeon Stav, and her dear mother, was Dunwingeri Samiha (AK Sirhalima x Shareefa), also the dam of our stallion. She is the only daughter Samiha left behind, and I feel totally overwhelmed to have her and her only living, entire son.
She is booked in to visit the Imperial Baarez son Baarafic, next month for our first Straight Egyptian foal.
Lisa
Lavender Park
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (Nafiesa Arabians @ Aug 20 2009, 04:09 PM) *
This lady is sired by JD Chalice out of Nyagara El Jamaal. She is our new breedingmare. And she also in foal for 2010!

The second and last photo are taken by Paula Bohmer

Beautiful and welcome to the Ali Jamaal family! wink.gif
Congrats on your wonderful purchase!
Nafiesa Arabians
Thanks Talit laugh.gif But she was not the first Ali Jamaal related wink.gif
Cant wait for her foal next year smile.gif
And for you, a filly foal by Jary!!
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (Nafiesa Arabians @ Sep 13 2009, 08:58 PM) *
Thanks Talit laugh.gif But she was not the first Ali Jamaal related wink.gif
Cant wait for her foal next year smile.gif
And for you, a filly foal by Jary!!

Ohh, which one did I miss?
Can't wait for our babies next year!
Feels like eternity!
NAPHIS ARABIANS
Dear friends,

That's with great pride and happiness that I announce the arrival in Switzerland of the beautiful Balaton-daugther Misteria out of Magnitka.

Many thanks to Karen for your confidence and for giving me the opportunity to continue my breeding programm and dream with the wonderful Misteria.

Photo: Reinhard Sax

Best regards.

Stéphanie
najiibarabians
ZITAT(NAPHIS ARABIANS @ Oct 7 2009, 08:03 AM) *
Dear friends,

That's with great pride and happiness that I announce the arrival in Switzerland of the beautiful Balaton-daugther Misteria out of Magnitka.

Many thanks to Karen for your confidence and for giving me the opportunity to continue my breeding programm and dream with the wonderful Misteria.

Photo: Reinhard Sax

Best regards.

Stéphanie

Sehr schöne Stute Stéphanie .Wünsche alles erdenklich Gute für die Zukunft!
LG
Anja
kal
I wish stephanie and mist many years of enjoying each others company she is a stunning mare , she will enjoy being out in your lovely fields and what ever the future holds for you both i hope it gives you as much happiness and success as i had with her she is an absolute treasure to be around.
karen
NAPHIS ARABIANS
ZITAT(najiibarabians @ Oct 7 2009, 03:50 PM) *
Sehr schöne Stute Stéphanie .Wünsche alles erdenklich Gute für die Zukunft!
LG
Anja

Vielen Dank Anja. rolleyes.gif

Thank you very mutch Karen. smile.gif
cmaginn
Here is Ansata Suleyman who will be with us for the next 3 years...

geertO
QUOTE (cmaginn @ Oct 29 2009, 06:28 AM) *
Here is Ansata Suleyman who will be with us for the next 3 years...

Nice stallion, he clearly shows his heritage! So many Ansata blood had gone from USA, its good Suleyman can be used!

Enclosed is Barisha Bint Bukra by Harim Ibn Halishah (Mishaal hp x Ansata Fay Halishah) x Bukra Bint Salaam (Ansata El Salaam x Ansata Shahira)
Zalia
Here some new pictures of my new mare:
ELANDRA (Om El Extreem x Efemeryda/Eukaliptus)

cmaginn
What a beautiful mare you have there GeertO! Just love her pedigree, classic type and huge eyes!!! Congratulations!

QUOTE (geertO @ Oct 31 2009, 11:35 AM) *
Nice stallion, he clearly shows his heritage! So many Ansata blood had gone from USA, its good Suleyman can be used!

Enclosed is Barisha Bint Bukra by Harim Ibn Halishah (Mishaal hp x Ansata Fay Halishah) x Bukra Bint Salaam (Ansata El Salaam x Ansata Shahira)

Marilee
Very nice young mare----great substance, depth in girth/shoulder/hip, sassy and full of elegance & personality, yet feminine in all the photos. You have a good eye for a horse.
elociN

Wow Geert she looks great!!! A real classic beauty just the type you would expect from this wonderful breeding!
Coralie
The news stallions of Sinoan :

Gurjani El Jilani, Black SO SE stallion, come from USA :
(Fa Asar x Mistiaana by Fabo)

Coralie
also Sultan Jamil, chestnut SE stallion, come from Germany (Owned by Dr Daniel Wigger)
(DF Malik Jamil x PA Shubani Il Nasek)

karin
Congratulations Coralie on those beautiful stallions!!
TwinRiversArabs
Hello all, just want to announce that two new mares arrived a week ago, Alia Bintminstril and her daughter, Thee Tempest RR. Very beautiful mares. Will be sharing photos soon! We are proud to share ownership with Star Ridge Arabians. Susan
almuntaha
New arrival @ Al Muntaha Arabians last saturday: MARABI by Montasar (Madkour x Maymoonah) out of Mohebbah Bint Maymoonah (Madkour x Maymoonah), 2 times Ghazal!!!
She will stay the next 2 years to be bred to Mundher Al Rayyan by Ansata Hejazi out of A little Passion (Ansata Nile Pasha x Bint El Sanaa)!
Al-Zawraa Arabians
QUOTE (almuntaha @ Mar 2 2010, 12:21 AM) *
New arrival @ Al Muntaha Arabians last saturday: MARABI by Montasar (Madkour x Maymoonah) out of Mohebbah Bint Maymoonah (Madkour x Maymoonah), 2 times Ghazal!!!
She will stay the next 2 years to be bred to Mundher Al Rayyan by Ansata Hejazi out of A little Passion (Ansata Nile Pasha x Bint El Sanaa)!

Congrats, she looks great and what a wonderfull pedigree.
Do you have recent pics of Mundher Al Rayyan?
almuntaha
Not yet, sorry! We will do new pics when he has loosed his wintercoat.
ArabianFancy
I want to congratulate my friend Lisa Abraham of Zahir Arabians on the birth of a gorgeous filly. This filly was sired by HS Infinite, who was lost in a tragic accident this year , and is out of the gorgeous Makhterial Girl SWA (Makhsous x Sharifa Wahda). Photo taken at one day old.
. Click to view attachment
almuntaha
I´m very happy and proud, because we have 2 new members in Al Muntaha Arabians family: 2 Mares out of Ashara Bint Asfoura (Salaa El Dine x Asfoura by Ansata Halim Shah)!!! The 3 years old filly is by Jamal El Dine (NK Hafid Jamil x Ansata Ken Ranya), the 6 years old mare is by NK Hafid Jamil (Ibn Nejdy x Helala). Thanks 1000 times to Dr. Hans Nagel for this great opportunity!!! He´s such a nice man...
One of them will be bred to Mundher Al Rayyan ( by Ansata Hejazi x A little Passion by Ansata Nile Pasha), the other to NK Kamar El Dine (NK Hafid Jamil x Ansata Ken Ranya).

Christian
carolmaginn

Wow! Fantastic Christian! I'm so happy for you!

Big Congratulations! Don't you just love Dr. Nagel. He is the nicest man I think I have ever met. God bless him!

Carol

QUOTE (almuntaha @ Apr 3 2010, 02:35 PM) *
I´m very happy and proud, because we have 2 new members in Al Muntaha Arabians family: 2 Mares out of Ashara Bint Asfoura (Salaa El Dine x Asfoura by Ansata Halim Shah)!!! The 3 years old filly is by Jamal El Dine (NK Hafid Jamil x Ansata Ken Ranya), the 6 years old mare is by NK Hafid Jamil (Ibn Nejdy x Helala). Thanks 1000 times to Dr. Hans Nagel for this great opportunity!!! He´s such a nice man...
One of them will be bred to Mundher Al Rayyan ( by Ansata Hejazi x A little Passion by Ansata Nile Pasha), the other to NK Kamar El Dine (NK Hafid Jamil x Ansata Ken Ranya).

Christian

Helga
Congratulations, Christian. They are the ones bred by Mrs. Hedley, right? I saw them the last time I was at Katharinenhof. Congrats.
Kapri
QUOTE (AL DHAFRA @ Aug 28 2009, 10:54 PM) *

Al Dhafra Stud

She is stunning!!!! I had the privilege of buying her dam from Ansata, many years ago. I still have a granddaughter of her's that I consider to be my best broodmare. She is an Egyptian Event Top Ten mare. Her name is Andara Bint Amir. I've sold her full brother Andara Prinz Amir, but, I'm inserting his picture, because I don't have a picture of "Ami"Click to view attachment
LaDivaArabians
unsere neues Fuchsstütchen von NK Ibn Leyl aus der Nadeemah Bint Nashitu (Ansata Amir Zaman)
Marhei
ZITAT(LaDivaArabians @ Aug 12 2010, 08:05 AM) *
unsere neues Fuchsstütchen von NK Ibn Leyl aus der Nadeemah Bint Nashitu (Ansata Amir Zaman)

Super schick herzlichen Glückwunsch.
Lg Susanne
Arab1908
Fanus,
Congratulatioms - keep us posted .
ABdulla
VanAlma
This is a tad late, but in July we got 2 new An Monsanto daughters here are at Van Alma Arabians.
Ana Nicole cm ( x *Bint Rakia) and Ana Abuka gm ( x Abuka). Don't have better pics than these at the moment.
Neither mares are broke, but I am in the process of working with Ana Abuka (Boo) in hopes of getting on her this fall. She will make a stellar endurance horse, HUS and possibly dressage, although is a bit long in the back so won't know until I try. I hope to get Ana Nicole (Nicole) in foal this fall. It's a long shot, but I feel is well worth it. She's an awesome, correct, old-world mare with a stellar pedigree and I hope to get at least one out of her.
karin
Hello Van Alma,

I wish you good luck with the mares, can you tell more about the pedigrees?

Thank you

Karin
Marhei
Welcom Mascha, I am proudly present my New mare Mascha II and Thanks a lot to Marina al sanaa Arabians. Mascha is a Very Nice Princess wub.gif wub.gif we are so Happy with her.
Herzlich willkommen Mascha, wir sind sehr glücklich mitteilen zu können das diese wunderhübsce Prinzessin bei uns ein neues Zuhause gefunden hat, unser großer Dank geht an Marina von Al sanaa Arabian aus Norwegen, Danke das du uns dein Juwel anvetraut hast.
lg Susanne
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
AlJabal
A bit late, but I'd like to announce two new arrivals for this year.

First Rashid Al Jabal

and Fareed Al Jabal

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.