Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Horses, New Arrivals
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
karin
AlJabal,

Who are the parents of your foals? They are very nice! Tell us more please..

Karin
tchaata
I am pleased to announce the purchase of a 2 years old filly named HYEESHA sired by JD Chalice ( Ludjin el Jamaal X JD Splendor / WCP Chances Are ) out of Hyleah el Bri ( CH el Brillo X Hileah el Jamaal / Ali Jamaal )
Thanks to Lewmack Arabians UK for this great opportunity. I am really pleased to add again Ludjin el Jamaal / Ali Jamaal blood in our herd.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

http://www.tchaata.com
jcja
I am pleased to welcome three new lovely additions to my group of mares - all will be bred to my Versace son Venetian in 2011! smile.gif

Alluring Chance (Padrons Psyche x Achance Ta Dance by CWP Chances Are)

Fortessa MCF (Falcon BHF x My Heart by Praise RB)

KFR Challabration (*Magnum Chall HVP x CFA Salana by *TS Al Malik)
VanAlma
QUOTE (karin @ Sep 17 2010, 03:17 PM) *
Hello Van Alma,

I wish you good luck with the mares, can you tell more about the pedigrees?
Thank you
Karin

Hi Karin -
I apologize for not getting back sooner. I don't frequent this forum and don't watch threads, either. sad.gif
Both are by An Monsanto (IMEN x Roufah), who was a very under-used stallion and I don't know why. Would love to find out from anyone on this forum. His full brother, AK Jabal Ibn Moniet, was exported to Australia and is reported to have left many stellar sons and daughters. It was his picture that spawned my interest in the stallion and out of nowhere, found these 2 mares. Both are big, over 15hh, medium built with excellent legs, long necks, large shoulders and overall balance.
Nicole's dam is Bint Rakia, a non-Nazeer, non-Babson mare who's family line still resides in Egypt and reportedly a good-producing line.
Boo's dam is out of Bint Rakia and is by Ansata Abu Sudan and she absolutely takes after her Ansata lines in overall type.
I also have come to truly adore horses of the Gassir lines, having chosen Treff-Haven stallions for all my mares for this year and next, so to have that come through on these mares was another plus. Nicole was confirmed in foal but it died due to a Strep infection, which I am working on at the moment. I'll be breeding her to Treff-Haven Aazar and fingers crossed she will take and go full term. I need a bunch of luck as she's maiden and 17. I am not breeding Boo and am hoping to have her be my other riding horse.
Thanks for asking smile.gif
christopher
I believe a logo design to be successful if it has the ability to stir feelings and emotions of a customer.
karin
Hello Van Alma,

That I found sorry to hear that your mare Nicole lost her embryo.
I hope next time it will be more succesfull. Also try maybe after a first scan to follow her up with wee-foal (I sell it here but not in the US so no personal interests), which reduces the stress also for the mare, especially a maiden mare.

So Boo is not yet under the saddle ;-)?

Can you tell me more about Treff Haven stallions? That name is rather new to me.

In fact if you wish to find more about the stallion An Monsanta just start a topic and many will help you here.

Many good luck.

Karin
Gabriele Schweiher
we ar so happy, that our Latifa MaAbsha is now weaned and arrived save at our place, new pics will follow soon.Pedigree:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?...l_font=1&l=
smile.gif
NAPHIS ARABIANS
ZITAT(Gabriele Schweiher @ Dec 13 2010, 09:51 AM) *
we ar so happy, that our Latifa MaAbsha is now weaned and arrived save at our place, new pics will follow soon.Pedigree:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?...l_font=1&l=
smile.gif

wie schön. freue mich auf gaaanz viele fotos. hoffe meine kleine kommt auch endlich nach hause...

alles gute und grüsse.

stéphanie
Gabriele Schweiher
here a video of her sire Najib Ghazal, just amazing wub.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px0JuaqP1Ds
karin
Gabriele,

Nice pedigree indeed, also of her dam and her sire Najib Ghazal is lovely to look at.

So now we wait for your pictures!

Karin
Palatina
I'm so happy to announce the arrival of TIBET - Kubinec x Nikita (Narav Ibn Aswan)

desertking
QUOTE (cate @ Sep 14 2007, 02:30 AM) *
Wow! what beautiful horses everyone has.

Well, I am not a stud, but I have just acquired my first straight Egyptian....a 5 year old stallion named Ahanu (Emiratus B x Jiwan). wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

What can I say except he is exquisite with tear bones as broad as the thickness of my thumb! Nostrils that can hugely expand to take in the night air, but unfortunately for him not the desert air, but that of Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I cannot believe how different he is from my other horses. I now have a true desert Arab! cool.gif wub.gif

One thing I must do is thank the most High for His many blessings to me at this time. God has been good to me and my family. To now have this beautiful stallion in my stable is is just beyond my wildest dreams!

classicarabs
Hi to all...
I proudly introduce my new and my very first straight egyptian mare! Shams Majiida MA (EL Majiid x AK Bint Manal). I love this mare so much. She is spirited and full of personality, yet calm and confident. She's so gentle my children can handle her, and she also has a champion son, her first born, Serr Majiid.

dgarabians
Hi, this is the first time I write on this forum if I can upload some photos of a 2009 filly ESTELLE ( AMIR Ashiraf x Donna Rachele by Padrons Immage e donna nathy by Don al Chall).
For more information purchase and pictures contact dgmosaici@libero.it
thanks
Arabian Stud Europe
Here some pics of my latest addition.
His name is Nagm Tahany.
PEDIGREE NAGM
On the picture 4 months old smile.gif
He is SE - Obbeyan strain

And my new lease mare:
Mohga Sakr
Pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mohga+sakr

pic by Zoomperformance
mckulley1
New photos of Mishaali RCA (Mishaal HP X Maali RCA)

We leased him from Arabians LTD for two seasons. I guess he's now for sale.
karin
Talitha.

Very impressive both horses and the pedigrees.I have to admit the mare's pedigree is precious! biggrin.gif

When is the colt coming?

Karin
Arabian Stud Europe
QUOTE (karin @ Feb 10 2011, 07:39 AM) *
Talitha.

Very impressive both horses and the pedigrees.I have to admit the mare's pedigree is precious! biggrin.gif

When is the colt coming?

Karin

Thank you! The colt will come around this time next year.
I want to show him in Egypt first this season.
BW
Kheil al Masri
We are very happy and proud to announce that we just purchased the wonderful old gentleman Malim II.

He is bred by Prof. Kayser (JKB Arabians).
As a younger horse he has been ridden successfully on endurance races as did some of his offspring.
As the icing on the cake he has this wonderful liver chestnut colour with lighter mane that you expect from that great damline.

With his hight of 1,56m and his strong body and legs, long neck and classic type he combines the Arabian characeristics of athleticism and unmistakable type that we want to preserve.

The last ten years he was hidden away. Now we hope that he will be able to sire some more foals out of our mainly Gleannloch and Ansata bred mares as well as some outside mares to carry on this precious blood.

Photos will follow soon as we will pick him up next week....

Pedigree:

Sire: Mahees (Ruminaja Ali x AK Dareeba by Ibn Moniet el Nefous)
Dam: JKB Monahalima (Ansata ibn Halima x JKB bint Mamdouha (Kaisoon x Moneera))

Diane
J Anne Butler
J. Anne Butler

Congratulations on your wonderful new acquisitions. You should post some photos for everyone to see.
Will you be at the Arabian Breeders World Cup in Las Vegas?
Regards
Ray & Anne.
Sarim
I'm proud to announce the purchase of the beautiful mare Mineah (Farres x Mahasin by Al Kidir). She is the maternal halfsister to the champion mare Mahala (by Al Lahab). We are so happy and can't await her arrival at our home.
A big THANK YOU to Susanne Reiter for giving us the oppurtinity to buy this great mare.

pics by Nadine Knümann + Susanne Reiter

Sabrina
QUOTE (Sarim @ Mar 15 2011, 10:03 AM) *
I'm proud to announce the purchase of the beautiful mare Mineah (Farres x Mahasin by Al Kidir). She is the maternal halfsister to the champion mare Mahala (by Al Lahab). We are so happy and can't await her arrival at our home.
A big THANK YOU to Susanne Reiter for giving us the oppurtinity to buy this great mare.

pics by Nadine Knümann + Susanne Reiter

Congratulations with your purchase of this fantastic mare. She is just stunning!!! smile.gif
Sarim
@ Sabrina

Thank you for your nice words! smile.gif
Sabrina
And now on to some very nice foals of her smile.gif. But I'm sure that won't be a problem biggrin.gif
aspire
good luck with her, she is beautiful
aspire
I am happy (thrilled actually) to say my yearling colt is due to arrive Monday afternoon. His sire is Abraxas Prince (ET Crown Prince x Cashai {Simeon Shai}) His dam is a Ansata Iemhotep daughter.
When I saw the video, I was swept away. He simply stood in place, prancing with his tail flagged like a carousel horse.
Of course, the time on the trailer is frought with anxiety but I have faith God will keep them all safe..
Pictures to follow....for sure !!!!
karin
Sarim,

Although I have not YET visited Suzanne Reiter I know what she breeds. I will do so soon the visiting if time permits.

And it is indeed a lovely mare. Many many congrats with her.

So are you breeding her this year and with who?

Karin
Sarim
@ aspire

Thank you for your nice words!

@ karin

Yes, Susanne Reiter has a beautiful collection of arab horses. I lover her breeding program. Her horses are really stunning!
Mineah will be trained under saddle this year, but maybe we will breed her to Muharib Al Rayyan wub.gif .
karin
Janine, a bit late my reply but what are you plans now with Mineah?Breeding and or riding? Looks like that stallion is not bad at all!

---------------------------

Aspire. All well and happy over there? Very nice pedigree indeed and pictures are very welcome!

Karin
azale_girl
Our new mares are home

GR Marja (Prince Shetan x Malinah by Ansata El Salaam) imp Ger/NZ
Hu Alimaana (Hu Shaikh Ali x Hu Dalimaana by Imaan) imp USA/NZ

Its not even been a week since the arrival of our new imported mares from Fanus and Ria Crous of Rhodium Arabians NZ - they have both settled in really well and after only a week it's like they have never not been here. We are very happy with them both. - We are so excited to have the opportunity to own and incorporate these two gorgeous mares into our breeding program.

Cheers
LPA
Hi All,
We are excited to announce the arrival of the straight Egyptian colt, Shaarjih at Lavender Park Arabians. By Simeon Sohar (Asfour (DE) x Wed Albadeia (imp Egypt)) and out of Soura Sihr (Salla Sihr (US) x Simeon Shaina), Shaarijh will be bred to the daughters of Dunwingeri El Shaareef this coming season. He will also be available at stud to the public.
A very big thank you to Dale and Leesa Waldron of Cearadale Arabians for entrusting us with this spectacularly bred colt.
Lisa
Lavender Park.
Sarim
ZITAT(karin @ Apr 14 2011, 11:23 PM) *
Janine, a bit late my reply but what are you plans now with Mineah?Breeding and or riding? Looks like that stallion is not bad at all!

---------------------------

Aspire. All well and happy over there? Very nice pedigree indeed and pictures are very welcome!

Karin

We bred her to Miad Al Shaqab last weekend. Muharib Al Rayyan will get his chance next year...
But we will also work her under saddle this year. smile.gif
Sarim
ZITAT(Sarim @ Apr 28 2011, 09:31 AM) *
We bred her to Miad Al Shaqab last weekend. Muharib Al Rayyan will get his chance next year...
But we will also work her under saddle this year. smile.gif

Mineah is scanned in foal to Miad Al Shaqab!
Sabrina
Congratulations Janine smile.gif. And now let's keep the fingers crossed for a fantastic filly biggrin.gif
esmarabians
smile.gif
jcja
I just got another very special stallion and look forward to sharing more information about him soon... wink.gif
Sarim
ZITAT(Sabrina @ May 11 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Congratulations Janine smile.gif. And now let's keep the fingers crossed for a fantastic filly biggrin.gif

Thank you Sabrina! smile.gif
jcja
I'm very happy to share a couple of older pictures of my new stallion - Brazilian National Champion *Arkane El Jamaal (Ali Jamaal x Terta Real by *Ansata El Tareef) biggrin.gif
New pictures coming soon and he is available for breeding...
smj
QUOTE (jcja @ Jun 16 2011, 03:04 AM) *
I'm very happy to share a couple of older pictures of my new stallion - Brazilian National Champion *Arkane El Jamaal (Ali Jamaal x Terta Real by *Ansata El Tareef) biggrin.gif
New pictures coming soon and he is available for breeding...

Wow, gorgeus stallion and pedigree...best of luck with him smile.gif
jcja
QUOTE (smj @ Jun 18 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Wow, gorgeus stallion and pedigree...best of luck with him smile.gif

Thank you very much for the kind words smile.gif I should have some new pictures to post of him soon.
Gudrun Irtzing
Heute Morgen um 04.30 kam TB Sahem aus Italien an.
Er hat es sichtlich genossen, sich den ganzen Tag die Füße nach der langen Reise zu vertreten und sich schon mal sein Harem anzusehen.

karin
Many congrats Gudrun on your new stallion! He looks very nice.

What are your plans with hm?
alank
QUOTE (karin @ Jul 22 2011, 05:46 AM) *
Many congrats Gudrun on your new stallion! He looks very nice.

What are your plans with hm?

What a beautiful stallion, Gudrun!
LaDivaArabians
welcome NK Magid!!
We have a new Stallion at Home. smile.gif
desertegyptian
We are delighted to announce our new colt and future herd sire A'zam El Dine RAS!! He is by Kumait A Nakeeb (NK Hafid Jamil x Samara SQR) and out of Champion mare RAS Samsara (ansata e salaam x Samraa (samraa is by Crusader out of La Selket)

His pedigree is here pedigree

We are thrilled with him wub.gif

We admired Kumait a long time!! smile.gif

Gabriele Schweiher
ZITAT(desertegyptian @ Oct 21 2011, 11:35 AM) *
We are delighted to announce our new colt and future herd sire A'zam El Dine RAS!! He is by Kumait A Nakeeb (NK Hafid Jamil x Samara SQR) and out of Champion mare RAS Samsara (ansata e salaam x Samraa (samraa is by Crusader out of La Selket)

His pedigree is here pedigree

We are thrilled with him wub.gif

We admired Kumait a long time!! smile.gif

very nice!
Desert Tag Arabians
Desert TAG Arabians is proud to announce that Latif El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Jamala Zaafinah) has joined us at our farm. He is sire to our stallion EA Asaalah. We are hoping to show Latif El Halimaar next year in Hunter and Halter (may also do Western Pleasure and Native Costume). He will also be standing at stud for those interested in this line.
Sabrina
I would like to thank Pierre & Mary-Ann Groenen of Prestige Straight Egyptians for giving me the opportunity to purchase PSE Fawkiah. Fawkiah is sired by Imperial Baaron ( Imperial Baarez x Imperial Falaah) out of Imperial Karikah ( Imperial Al Kamar x Imperial Orianah). Pictures will follow soon smile.gif
karin
oh Sabrina, think I have seen him. What a nice pedigree. Lots of succes for the future.

Karin
Sabrina
Here are some pictures of my new mare PSE Fawkiah. Sired by Imperial Baaron ( Imperial Baarez x Imperial Faalah) out of Imperial Karikah( Imperial Al Kamar x Imperial Orianah) wub.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.