Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramadan Karim & Happy New Year Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
idan atiq
Shalom and greetings from Israel!

We would like to wish all of our friends and collegues around the world observing Ramadan, a Ramadan Karim.

Today we celebrate the new Jewish New Year and we would also like to send our best wishes for a healthy and happy new year to everyone around the world who loves and appreciates the Arabian horse.

With best wishes!

Tzviah Idan and Kuti Aharon
Idan Atiq Arabian Stud

(photo: Atiq Haliah, 2007 filly (*MD Elsperado x *Hila cool.gif, Manashe Cohen, photographerClick to view attachment
Happy New Year!
InShaAllah a good year of Peace and good things for all
Dear Tzviah
Thanks and many A Happy New Year to you and all the world.
Praying that the world will come to its senses and find no other option but peace for all
of us .
May love and serenity prevail .
Mr Prospector
Good wishes to everyone observing this time.

Yes, I too hope for a good year and peace and understanding.

Keep you all in my prayers.

Ramadhan Mubarak and Happy New Year to all of our friends around the world and sincere wishes for a more peaceful world.

Indeed, the Arabian horse is a wonderful bridge between cultures. I appreciate all of the friendships that are a result of the Arabian horse.

Nadj al Nur
Ramadan kareem to everyone.
I too have found some wonderful friends all over the world because of the horses.They are truly world ambasadors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.