Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramadan Karim & Happy New Year
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
idan atiq
Shalom and greetings from Israel!

We would like to wish all of our friends and collegues around the world observing Ramadan, a Ramadan Karim.

Today we celebrate the new Jewish New Year and we would also like to send our best wishes for a healthy and happy new year to everyone around the world who loves and appreciates the Arabian horse.

With best wishes!

Tzviah Idan and Kuti Aharon
Idan Atiq Arabian Stud

(photo: Atiq Haliah, 2007 filly (*MD Elsperado x *Hila cool.gif, Manashe Cohen, photographerClick to view attachment
Lydia
Happy New Year!
smile.gif
aliaalhussein
InShaAllah a good year of Peace and good things for all
Nasr
Dear Tzviah
Thanks and many A Happy New Year to you and all the world.
Praying that the world will come to its senses and find no other option but peace for all
of us .
May love and serenity prevail .
Nasr
Mr Prospector
Good wishes to everyone observing this time.

Yes, I too hope for a good year and peace and understanding.

Keep you all in my prayers.

cheers
Karen
Majid
Ramadhan Mubarak and Happy New Year to all of our friends around the world and sincere wishes for a more peaceful world.

Indeed, the Arabian horse is a wonderful bridge between cultures. I appreciate all of the friendships that are a result of the Arabian horse.

Majid
Nadj al Nur
Ramadan kareem to everyone.
I too have found some wonderful friends all over the world because of the horses.They are truly world ambasadors.
Cathy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.