Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qr Marc 06 Nationals Video Footage
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
PGD
For anyone who wants to get a glimpse of QR Marc from last year's U.S. National Breeders Sweepstakes Colt class, I've put up a short video clip from that class. I've got the entire class on video, so I may put up Eden C later if I have time.

Nancy
trescastillos
I'm sure QR Marc can't wait to get to Europe and get finally away from his trainer, that video shows a very terrified colt.
MargitW
Looks a beautiful colt. But also scared as hell... sad.gif Poor little baby!
Connyi
Didn't wanna be the first to comment on that cool.gif

Nice horse anyway smile.gif
mckulley1
Uggggg....... dry.gif
PGD
I'm going to take the video down. Didn't mean to start a U.S. show flame. Just thought folks who might not otherwise get a chance to see Marq might enjoy.

I guess it's better if you just see him in Europe. smile.gif

Sorry.
mckulley1
I knew where your heart was at Nancy....just too bad your heart and our industry couldn't meet in this middle.....
MargitW
I understand your intention Nancy, and I'm sure people appreciate getting a chance to see him. Only if I see a horse so obviously frightened out of his wits, I can't just shut up and pretend everything is fine. The reaction was not meant as a "US show flame" in gereral, but simply what was going on between this particular colt and his handler. It was just saddening, made one want to grab him away from that handler and calm the poor boy down. sad.gif
trescastillos
QUOTE (MargitW @ Oct 22 2007, 03:18 PM)
I understand your intention Nancy, and I'm sure people appreciate getting a chance to see him. Only if I see a horse so obviously frightened out of his wits, I can't just shut up and pretend everything is fine. The reaction was not meant as a "US show flame" in gereral, but simply what was going on between this particular colt and his handler. It was just saddening, made one want to grab him away from that handler and calm the poor boy down.  sad.gif

Or take away the whip and give the ph34r.gif a whipping of the like he gave the colt - one can only imagine the beating he must have been given the colt to be so frightened. You could see him almost start a whipping as well but he seemed to remember in time that he was in public but the reaction of the colt to the lifting of the whip spoke for itself.

If I'm not mistaken the handler was a rather well-known "trainer" that has figured already a number of times in Arabian Horse World in articles related to Rohara Arabians, not really the expert they pretended him to be in the articles if you ask me? I'm sure there are real horse people amongst the US trainers, this certainly was not one of them.
Marilee
Sorry I missed this discussion--I've been at the Farm Festival for 4 days showing my own horses to over 9,000 children, plus teachers and parents (our future horse owners and admirers). One wonders how long this colt/stallion will live under these and future conditions---is his worth determined now....... or by the length of his quality life and the quality foals he will produce? Was this his previous owner's trainer or the one from now? Would like to see the movement of this horse.
Marilee
Just now saw that the other thread had been closed. OK.
Cheryl L
Unfortunately people, this is not a problem just here in the United States. This is a problem that is world wide.
This is why here in the U.S., we want Resolution 17-07 to be defeated. We WANT the new score card system. Judges will be accountable for how the horses are judged and placed. After doing the "hard stand-up", they cannot freely trot out afterwards. This will also eliminate the last stand-up completely. No it will not get rid of the abusive people. It will make it harder for them to show a horse to a win.
Cheryl
ARRAS
http://www.polskiearaby.com/?page=news&lang=en&id=369

I have already seen him in real in Europe - absolutely stunning one... hope Europe will appreciate this colt in 2008.
Sabrina
I found a video of Marc on youtube smile.gif

QR Marc
ARRAS
Thanks. It must be quite old one as the horse looks much younger. Wonderful video was given to the spectators at Jadem Arabians presentation but it's not available in the web as far as I know.
ARRAS
PS. Thanks to Christine Jamar and Horseflyfilms I can already post to you the film that was given at QR Marc's presentation at Jadem Arabians.
Takes quite long untill is loaded but it's worth to wait indeed!

Hope U will enjoy it!:

http://www.horseflyfilms.com/Video%20Pages/qrmarc.html
katarin
ARRAS
Thank you. Im sure he is in a good hands while being at Jadem and I hope he will spend his retirement the way as it is shown at the video of Strike.
marsha thompson
Absolutely stunning video production ......accompanied by an absolutely stunning young stallion.
WOW. I enjoyed that.
Thank you for posting it. wub.gif

Marsha
Wendy B
WOW!!! Thank you for posting the link. It took my computer awhile, but hey, I am breeding a mare to him in just a few short months so it was well worth the wait.

I LOVE him. rolleyes.gif
ARRAS
Wendy, congratulations! We are impatiently waiting to see your new foals photos then!
Wendy B
How Cute!!!!

You will have to wait a while, but I promise you it will be well worth the wait. . .(For me, too. I have no foals due in 2008--can you imagine my excitement?!)

Take Care and may you have a fabulous New Year!!
ArabianFancy
WOW! I have to have a copy of this video!! I just love the last shot of course with the tack in the photo....... WOW. He was just barely 2 when that was done if it was done during that photo shot with the sliver tack on!
What maturity and presence for a 2 year old! Can't wait to see him mature and to see babies!
Thanks for sharing!!
Gina
Bebah
Hey Nancy,

Thanks for posting the video of QR Mark. I really appreciate it.

Bebah
PGD
You're welcome, Bebah. I decided it was nothing one couldn't see on the official show video or in person, if one had attended Nationals that year.

Thanks to Urszula for posting Marc's promotional video. It is beautifully done, and Marc looks very handsome. smile.gif

Urszula - see you in Scottsdale! biggrin.gif

Nancy
doinja karmelk
Pretty horse ,Spectacular filming.I think that this boy will be apreciated in Europe.He has this whole Marwan/Ghazal look going for him and that will help him in getting the breeders attention.Nice to see that at least on the film he seems to be able to move after all.The film of him as a yearling showed indeed a very scared horse that didn't seem to be able to move at all.I sure hope his future handler in Europe will be more friendly in training him (altough we have some very "unpleasant" handlers here to).Good luck to QR Marc and I will be looking out for him in the showring.
Dakhilah
He's a gorgeous young boy rolleyes.gif ....and he will have a great time at Jadem Arabains biggrin.gif ...
greetings sas.
ARRAS
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 27 2007, 04:03 AM)
Urszula - see you in Scottsdale!  biggrin.gif

Can't wait to come! Untill I mentioned Im coming to Scottsdale show I made so many friends in US - everybody nice and helpfull even when we have never met before personally. I will hopefully have a kind of To Go Phone with me so I will give you a call when Im there!
Wendy B
I would love to meet anyone going to Scottsdale! We have a Gazal daughter, Gabreanna, there now preparing for her debut show. If you see a frazzled, tall blonde woman that would be me--please say hi!
ARRAS
Fingers crossed Wendy! Do you have any pictures of your Gazal-mare to post here?
Wendy B
The only photos I have are from a Littles' photo shoot when she was a weanling. I am not sure about posting those pictures because of the copyright.

Anyway, she will look so much more grown up now and please try to see her here in a little over 7 weeks at Scottsdale. Can you believe it is coming up so fast?!
hoerm
He is gorgeous!

Anybody know how tall he is?
Connyi
Here's another video of QR Marc smile.gif
ARRAS
Thanks Connyi, this video was posted on a previous page as well smile.gif
I saw Marc in real, as for me he will be a similar size as Marajj.
Connyi
Ah, ok. Just discovered it on youtube today..
hoerm
QUOTE (ARRAS @ Dec 30 2007, 10:18 PM)
I saw Marc in real, as for me he will be a similar size as Marajj.

and how tall is Marajj?
I´ve no idea

btw: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
PGD
I have seen both Marajja and QR Marq up close, and I would estimate them both to be about 14.3 hands now. Not extremely tall, but not tiny - and both beautiful Arabians.

Nancy P.
hoerm
Does someone go to Jadem Arabians tomorrow to take a look on him?
ARRAS
I know some people who will be there tomo, I wish I could go myself again but can't due to my duties! I have been at Jadem just before Christmas and I recommend everyone invited to go there - not only to see Marc but also the other stars including Borsalino or Werter, and to enjoy the atmosphere of this nice place. I also highly reccomend to see 2007 crop of foals at Jadem - especially the ones by Extreme! Enjoy and give my regards to Christine and Guy smile.gif
Urszula Leczycka/Poland
Rogue
Does anyone know if they are planning on making him available via frozen to the US?

Veronica
ARRAS
I think frozen semen is available in US via Greg Gallun, contact him.
Manonnetje
QUOTE (Connyi @ Dec 30 2007, 04:57 PM)
Here's another video of QR Marc  smile.gif

Thats funny, i made that video on the name Miemiii
Thats the name of my bunny wink.gif
caasius
Stunning horse but its so sad to see how terrified he looks, sorry dont mean to offend anyone but this is the reason my horses are trained at home he looks so scared sad.gif
ARRAS
As for me on the horsefly video he seems to be very relaxed
Donna
I don't see anything that makes him look like hes afraid..He looks very full of himself in both videos..This boy has a great personility and His trainer (when he was here), John Randenburg, is one of the most careing, non pushy trainers you could ask for..Marc was shown at Region 4 and again at Nationals the one time only..I personily talked to his owner and was told he was not to be shown anymore after that except because he didn't need to prove anything, she said he's already the best..She prefered him to stay home to be safe, relaxed, and just breeding his mares..There was never any intention to push this nice boy..There is no witch hunt needed here..He was in the best hands as I am sure he is still in good hands.. unsure.gif
horseranch
QUOTE (hoerm @ Jan 4 2008, 07:47 PM)
Does someone go to Jadem Arabians tomorrow to take a look on him?

Yep, we saw him biggrin.gif and he is stunning !!

greetings Isabel
Sha3lan
My Heart is Still Bouncing in my Chest after seeing his Video ,,
Yassmin
horseranch
QUOTE (Sha3lan @ Jan 5 2008, 11:42 PM)
My Heart is Still Bouncing in my Chest after seeing his Video ,,
Yassmin

Yes amazing isn't it.
We are still dazzling from seeing him alive blink.gif
trescastillos
QUOTE (Donna @ Jan 5 2008, 10:11 PM)
I don't see anything that makes him look like hes afraid..He looks very full of himself in both videos..This boy has a great personility and His trainer (when he was here), John Randenburg, is one of the most careing, non pushy trainers you could ask for..Marc was shown at Region 4 and again at Nationals the one time only..I personily talked to his owner and was told he was not to be shown anymore after that except because he didn't need to prove anything, she said he's already the best..She prefered him to stay home to be safe, relaxed, and just breeding his mares..There was never any intention to push this nice boy..There is no witch hunt needed here..He was in the best hands  as I am sure he is still in good hands.. unsure.gif

It is this video people are referring to. Randenburg sure doesn't look like one of the most caring, non pushy trainers here ph34r.gif
Acorn Arabians
Have to agree with Donna
Ive been to Rohara in 07 and Marc was perfectly relaxed and treated like a king. I didnt see any fear of his trainer at home. A horse of a lifetime. When you meet him you know you are in the presence of true beauty and power. His eyes are amazing. gbfahne.gif Helen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.