Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Imperial Madanah Has Passed
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Maria
I just got the very sad news from Hendrik Mens at Al Nasser Stud, that Imperial Madanah has passed away.
He asked me to put something on here so that she can be remembered the way she deserves.
Madanah was a remarkable mare, she was the true matriarche in the band of mares at Al Nasser stud. Even amongst her own kind she was the Queen of Queens.
I for sure will miss this mare with all my heart, and my sincere condolences goes out to everyone at Al Nasser stud, and especially to Hendrik and of course Sheikh Nawaf Bin Nasser Al Thani.
I hope she will be remebered through her beautiful daughters Leen and Noof Al Nasser, and that they will make mama Madanah proud.

Maria
DemelzaH
I am so sorry to hear this bad news Maria. sad.gif
Her legend will live on through her son in Australia and in turn, his children.
Regards,
Demelza.
Oliver
This is so very sad news. I always had hoped to see her again in Qatar
but this wasn't meant to be. I will never forget the moment I saw her there -
she epitomized Arabian beauty. Imperial Madanah was such a beautiful creature,
it was hard to resist her charms.
My condolences to her owner and Hendrik and to all who cared so well for her.
Would be nice to see some of her get in this thread to honour their dam...

Oliver
Maria
Leen Al Nasser By Alidaar
Maria
Thaqib Al Nasser By Ansata Halim Shah
Mr Prospector
So sad to hear of the passing of another one of the great ones.
Please pass my condolences to her human family
Karen
Maria
Hatem Al Nasser By Mujaheed Al Nasser
chaswyckcaliph
My sincere condolences to all who loved Madanah. She was one of those rare treasures. A flawless pedigree so excellently expressed in the physical. She will be greatly and sorely missed.

Those who live alongside her sons and daughters will hold them ever dearer.

May you rest in peace, dear Madanah.
Carol Cooper-Hall
My deepest sympathy to Hendrik Mens, Al Nasser Stud and Sheikh Nawaf Bin Nasser Al Thani on the passing of their most beloved Imperial Madanah. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time and to all whose lives where touched and loved by Imperial Madanah. sad.gif
Carol

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown...
HLM
I am truly sorry to hear of the passing of this beautiful mare and send my condolences to the owners. It is good to know that she left offspring behind which will carry on.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
elsbet
My sincerest sympathy to her caretakers. She was a beautiful individual.....
BaileyArabians
I had never seen her before this. She's indeed a lovely mare.
My condolences to her family and blessings to her children.

Kathy
morafic al lahab
My condolences to Al Nasser stud and all those who loved her... She was a great mare... May god bless her soul...

Ehab
Delyth
That is so sad. She was the reason I went out and got my first Straight Egyptian, I thought she was just lovely. Fond memories of her time in the UK. My condolancies to all.
morafic al lahab
Some photos of Imperial Madanah and her daughters, Leen Al Nasser by Alidaar and Noof Al Nasser by Ashhal Al Rayyan... smile.gif
Desert Tag Arabians
My condolences to Al Nasser Stud on the loss of this beautiful mare. God bless--Angela
ali1985
I'm really sorry for this loss. I saw her since about 7 years and she was an amazing mare. I was really shocked when I saw this news. I'm new member of this forum and I don't know if you remember me Maria, we're the owners of Hattim Al Nasser in Bahrain. I'm sure you heard that he got the Championship this year in addition to the best head smile.gif.

Regards,
Ali Al-Hawaj
ali1985
My sincere condolences to everyone who admire Imperial Madanah. Since I saw her in 2001, I was amazed with how beautifull she is. We own Hattim Al Nasser (Mujahid x Imperial Madanah) and he got the Champion Stallion in Bahrain National Show 2008 in addition to the best head.

These are some photos of him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.