Full Version: Happy Birthday To Nadj Al Nur
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
2mntn
Hello up there in Abeyyan-land!!

Best wishes on your birthday from your neighbor to the south,

Ray biggrin.gif
Nadj al Nur
Thanks Ray........Gee, is this Abeyyan land???? I think there are less than a dozen of em in Canada (I've got four) LOL
Have a great Christmas, and I'll be waiting for pics of that fella of yours........
Cathy
thee desprado
Happy Birthday Cathy

Best wishes
Ahmed
An American Breeder
Happy, happy birthday Cathy,

Liz
Mike
Happy Birthday Cathy!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Mike
heidip
Happy Birthday
Sha3lan
No way ,, i should Kill my self now ,, Silly me im too Late ,, sad.gif
My very dear Friend and Sister i wish u a very very Happy Birthday ,, Full of love
Horses and Care ,.,
from the Deapth of My Heart i wish u a Happy Birthday
urs
Nadj al Nur
Thanks Ahmed, Liz, Mike, and Heidi.

Yassmin, what can I say......love the card (saved it) and you are not too late my dear. Thank you.

Cathy
BaileyArabians
Happy Birthday Cathy!!

I hope you take a break from the weather and treat yourself today.
Please stay warm! I hope it's been a wonderful day for you.

The other Kathy
amr antar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CATHY
Amr Antar
Georgia
WHOA NELLIE, NOT ANOTHER ONE!?!?!?

Yep, another one...wishing you many more.

Happy Birthday, Cathy

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Your friend,
Georgia

(Yassmin, Haifa is looking all grown up and beautiful.. great card)
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Georgia @ Dec 22 2007, 06:49 PM)
WHOA NELLIE, NOT ANOTHER ONE!?!?!?
Georgia, you took the words right out of my mouth!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Cathy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
....and many more of them tooooooooooooo!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Cheers,
Carol
Sha3lan
QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Dec 22 2007, 11:07 PM)
Yassmin, what can I say......love the card (saved it) and you are not too late my dear. Thank you.

Cathy

im so happy u did ,, my dear ,, Love u SOOOO

QUOTE (Georgia @ Dec 23 2007, 12:49 AM)
(Yassmin, Haifa is looking all grown up and beautiful.. great card)

laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif Thank you ,, smile.gif smile.gif i wish i could been there with Cathy now ,, not just doing a card ,,
Love
urs
Aimbri
Dear Cathy,

Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays, and health, wealth and happiness for the coming year! (I think Ray meant that YOUR place is Abayanland!) LOL

Jeannette
Nadj al Nur
Thanks "other Kathy" and Amr too
Georgia, and Carol......that's what I say too !!! I used to have a birthday once a year, but either the years are getting shorter, or somebody keeps sneakin an extra one in here and there. Sure wish I could catch 'em at it................
Thanks Jeannette..............I guess I'll just have to get Ray to explain, rather than give him a bunch of information that he really doesn't want, LOL.
Cathy
Cheryl L
Happy Birthday Cathy!
Many wishes for health and happiness and peace.
Cheryl
Canadian Kristine
Happy B -day!!!

Kristine
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Dec 22 2007, 08:25 PM)
Georgia, and Carol......that's what I say too !!! I used to have a birthday once a year, but either the years are getting shorter, or somebody keeps sneakin an extra one in here and there. Sure wish I could catch 'em at it................

Cathy
Oh my gosh, Cathy, you are soooooo right!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif What's even funnier is that one night I overheard my husband talking on the phone with a friend of his and he said "....now that I turned 50...." and I looked at him kind of puzzled and wondered to myself "...is he 50 or 51?" huh.gif "...so how old am I right now?" blink.gif I had to use the calculator on our computer to figure out I'm 51 now (and so is he) and that soon that ole 52 will be upon me quicker then I'd like. wacko.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cheers,
Carol
MAXHOPEMIME
Cathy! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I'm sending warm thoughts and best wishes your way!
I hope you can get dug out and in to town for dinner!
Seriously,
Leo and I wish you the most happiest of birthdays!
Hugs,
Chris
calicoarab
Cathy- ah yes, aging like fine wine! Hope you had a happy birthday, and Merry Christmas while you are still in the party mood!

Sandy (Wilt) Cleland
carolmaginn
Congratulations Cathy - I hope you have the most wonderful birthday yet!!!

What a great time of year to have a birthday!

Carol
Tous crins
Happy birthday Cathy!!!

I hope you had a great day.

Christine
chaswyck stud
Dear Cathy,
Wishing you lots of birthday cheer from down under! smile.gif Good health, happiness and success for the whole year ahead.
Fondest Wishes,
Lorraine

Not too many egg nogs while you're fixing them thar gates!!!!! LOL
Nadj al Nur
Cheryl and Kristine, thanks.
Chris......dang, just couldn't get dug out in time.....did go skiing tho, but only for a VERY short time. Made the mistake of trying to take my dog with me, and she's never seen skis before.........and she's a heeler......what else can I say..........
Thanks Sandy....".fine wine" huh? I think I like that.......
Carol, and Christine, thanks, and Lorraine, NO eggnog....something I never could acquire a taste for, LOL
Cathy
fhl_stables
Happy Belated Birthday. smile.gif

Charity
Nasr
Dear Cathy
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year .
May God bless with you with love ,good health and happiness.
I will also like you to thank you for being a wonderful contributer in this Forum .I really enjoy and respect your views.
Nasr
Nadj al Nur
Thanks Charity....
Nasr, thank you. I value your views as well.
Cathy
Bakr
Hello Cathy

Please forgive my belated birthay wishes.
Wish you a very happy birthday and many many years of happiness, May you have a new year of life full of happiness , joy and dreams that will come true.

Regards
Bakr
almoussami
Hello Cathy
I do regret my delay in Whising you A happy birthday ..I have been away from the forum for a while due a death in the family ..But it is never too late to wish You A lot of hapiness and good health ..You are truly a friend thanks for all your positive input on the forum...
Your friend
Bachir
HLM
Happy Birthday Cathy and many more to come in good health and happiness.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
morafic al lahab
Happy Birthday Cathy, I wish you many years of happiness, joy & a life full of horses... smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Cheers
rolleyes.gif Ehab rolleyes.gif
Nadj al Nur
Thanks Bakr
Bachir, am sorry to hear of your loss. I too have had some of those lately.......
Thanks Hansi, and Ehab....
Cathy
Abbasiyah
Happy Birthday Cathy and many more to come, after all you have to catch up to my age sometime laugh.gif tongue.gif

Judi
Abbasiyah
Nadj al Nur
Thanx Judi........at the rate things are going, I'll probably pass you by next year, LOL.......not that far to go anyhow...........
Cathy
Nancy Bourque/Ibriz Arabians
Happy Birthday Cathy. Eat lots of birthday cake and make sure that you get lots of presents. Don't let people put you off by trying to combine birthday and Christmas laugh.gif

Have a great day and Season's greetings as well

from Nancy
Rebecca Davis
Happy belated Birthday! happy.gif
Nadj al Nur
Thanks Nancy.......already had enough cake to last me well into the new year. Wishing you a wonderful holliday season and a great New Year too !

Rebecca, thank you.
Cathy
Majid
Dear Cathy,

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, and best wishes for a healthy and happy year!

You are one of the voices of wisdom and wit on SE.com. Not only do you have something meaningful to say, but often something that brings a smile to our day!

Majid
Nadj al Nur
Majid, thanks for your kind words. The way I've got it figured, if we don't laugh at ourselves, then somebody else will do it for us. I wish you and yours the best of the season.
Cathy
Robert 1
My Dear Cathy,
You have always been the best on this forum, with your warmth, friendship and your willingness to always be there for anyone. biggrin.gif
I know just wishing you Happy Birthday is not quite enough but, we will all remain your friends for life. biggrin.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO YOU CATHY. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Nadj al Nur
Well, Robert.....I truly am at a loss for words (betcha never thought y'ad hear that, huh?) Thank you.
Cathy
Echo1
ahhh...no way could you be at a loss for words. Impossible. laugh.gif
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many blessings in the year to come.
Best wishes,
Kelly
Nadj al Nur
Thanx Kelly...........(there are very rare occasions when the impossible DOES happen )
Cathy
PGD
Hope you had the happiest of birthdays, Cathy!

Best wishes for a fabulous holiday season and the most wonderful New Year, along with excellent health and the continued good sense to appreciate and enjoy all the wonderful years to come!

Nancy P.
aliaalhussein
VERY VERY VERY Happy birthday belatedly, MERRY Christmas and HAPPY New Year InShaAllah! Lots of love,Alia
Nadj al Nur
Nancy, thanks.....will try to keep whatever bit of good sense I have separated from the nonsense......(that's gonna be really tough, you know)
Nadj al Nur
Princess Alia, thank you.My very best to you and your family for this holliday season, and a wish that the New Year is the best ever for you.
Hugs
Cathy
mistuarabians
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!!!!

Keep warm during these winter months......!!!
Hope your day was great!!!

Jessica
AllieP
I'm glad SOMEONE is paying attention to the calendar!

Sending many songs from my heart to yours, O dear Sister of my soul!!

You know I love you!

Allison
Nadj al Nur
Jessica,, I'm tryin'....thanks.

Allie, it's good to see you back here , and really glad your soul is singing again.
Luv too
Cathy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.