Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help In Arabian Script
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
ELAcrisi
Dear Arabian forum members

I'm working on my new webpage and a german friend who studied years ago arabian culture and language translarted my stud name into arabian script.

Would you be so nice to check and control if it's correct and make sense?

My stud name is El Luwanaya Arabians, Luwanaya is a name, so that the meaning is: the arabians of Luwanaya or Luwanaya's (gentive) arabians.

Thank you very much for your help

Christina

It's a gif, please click on the black bar
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello Christina
I thought I would bump your thread forward in case people have missed it and your request. wink.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Nasr
Dear Christina ,
The best name for your farm would be written as follows.
There are many Fonts available though.

اللوونايا للخيل العربيه
Nasrه
ELAcrisi
@ Carol
thanks for bumping up

@Nasr
Thank you very much Nasr, it's very kind and I enjoie to be able now to do it the correct way.

I wish you all the best in 2008 - a lot of fortune and health and a lot of wonderful new arabian horse babys

Christina
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
DEAR CHRISTINA,
CAN I ASK IF THE WORD IS ARABIC OR WHAT?
AS IT SOUNDS,IF ARABIC,IT IS DERIVED FROM THE WORD LEYWAN WHICH MEANS THE PASSAGE WAY INSIDE AN ARABIAN COURT HOUSE OR THE ENTRANCE PASSAGE?? cool.gif SO SHOULDBE WRITTEN THEN
ALLEYWANIAH unsure.gif
ELAcrisi
Dear Usamah

no, I wouldn't name so wonderful cratures like arabian horses after an entrance passage biggrin.gif
Thank you for information. It's a name like Christina, just with a special meaning for me.

Happy New Year
Christina
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.