Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer For Paola
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Nasr
Dear All ,
While are preparing to celebrate the New Year ,it is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I have to bring you sad news.

Our very dear friend Paola and her sister Gina has just lost their mother late in the afternoon of Dec 31st. She has not been well lately and was cared for around the clock by two most precious and devoted daughters of hers , Paola and Gina. Rushed to the hospital , but it was God's will and she departed peacefully .

Paola is not only a friend and a talented artist but she is one of this Forum's active members and the most amazing soul. For all her friends , I thought that you should know and keep her and Gina in your prayer.
I am also praying that this will be the end of the sad news until 2009 to all of us .
I wish you and everyone on our planet, good health , peace and love.

Nasr
Cheryl L
Dear Paola and Gina,
I am so sad in hearing of your Mothers passing.
Hugs,
Cheryl
tiawarra
Hello Nasr,

I am so very sorry to hear that Paola & Gina have lost their beloved Mother. Especially at this time of year.

I know that nothing we write as wordes of comfort will ease their pain, but perhaps the knowledge that others are thinking of them will ease it ...even if just in a very small way.

Thinking of you both at this time.................Debbie
PGD
Dear Paola and Gina,

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your dear mother. I hope and pray that you have many wonderful memories to comfort you in this very sad time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

With deepest sympathy,

Nancy P.
Carol Cooper-Hall
Dear Paola and Gina
I am so incredibly sorry to hear that your beloved Mother has passed away. sad.gif You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. sad.gif
God Bless,
Carol

The Rose Beyond the Wall
by A.L. Frink

Near shady wall a rose once grew,
Budded and blossomed in God’s free light,
Watered and fed by morning dew,
Shedding its sweetness day and night.

As it grew and blossomed fair and tall,
Slowly rising to loftier height,
It came to a crevice in the wall
Through which there shone a beam of light.

Onward it crept with added strength
With never a thought of fear or pride,
It followed the light through the crevice’s length
And unfolded itself on the other side.

The light, the dew, the broadening view
Were found the same as they were before,
And it lost itself in beauties new,
Breathing its fragrance more and more.

Shall claim of death cause us to grieve
And make our courage faint and fall?
Nay! Let us faith and hope receive—
The rose still grows beyond the wall,

Scattering fragrance far and wide
Just as it did in days of yore,
Just as it did on the other side,
Just as it will forevermore.
Dakhilah
My sincere condolences....this hurts soo much.....i really hope they will be strong and get through these sad times...
Saskia.
cate
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time for you both.

Cate
Desert Tag Arabians
Paola and Gina--My deepest sympathies on the loss of your mother. Sending out prayers that you can find comfort in this trying time.

Angela
Nadj al Nur
Paola and Gina, my deepest sympathy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Cathy
morafic al lahab
Dear Paola & Gina,

My condolences to you and your family...

Ehab
Cyglenda Miller
Dear Paola and Gina,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mother. Please know that we are praying for you and your family in this hard time.

Our deepest sympathy,
Steve and Cyglenda Miller
templarcroftarabians
My dearest Paola, I am so sorry to learn that your beloved mother has passed away. My thoughts and sympathy are with you and your sister Gina at this sad time for you both. Your dear friend, Dorothy.
barbara.gregory
Dear Paola and Gina

My comisserations on the loss of your mother; a sad end to the year for you. I hope 2008 is kind to you and your family and although you will grieve for your mother ther will be happy times and good fortune to help you over your loss.

May God bless and keep you and help to heal your pain in this sad time.

Barbara
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
DEAREST PAOLA AND GINA,
I AM SOO SORRY FOR YOU BOTH AND WISH AND PRAY YOUR MOM NOW IS IN A BETTER PLACE AND HOPEFULLY A GOOD COMPANY AS WELL OF ALL THOSE DEAR ONES THAT ARE WAITING THERE smile.gif
DEFINITELY SHE SHOULDBE SO PROUD TO HAVE LEFT GOOD MEMORIES AND A SPLENDID SISTERS SUCH AS YOU TWO.
MY CONDOLENCES AND WE ALL SHARE IN YOUR PAIN. ph34r.gif
HLM
Dear Paola and gina

Bill and I are sending you our heartfelt codolences for the loss of your beloved mother.May she rest in peace.

Kinest regards
Bill and Hansi Melnyk
Serenity Arabian Farms
Ralph
Paola:

I didn't want to open this discussion, as I was afraid of the news that was waiting to be read. I am so sorry that your mother has died. I will keep praying for you and your family, as well as your mother, who is rejoicing in the presence of God, with all His angels. Tomorrow is the solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our heavenly mother and I will pray in honor of your mother and the most wonderful daughter that she raised to womanhood.

Ralph
Bay Area Arabians
Dear Paola And Gina,

Our thoughts are with you during this time of sadness...

Emily
Maria
Dear Paola And Gina,

Our thought are with you at this trying time,

Maria and family
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Dear Paola and Gina

I know that no words could ever ease the pain you both are feeling now, but I pray that God will give you both the strength to get through this very difficult and sad time.

Kindest Regards
Jenni
Anne-Louise
Dear Paola and Gina,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. She must have been a remarkable woman, to have raised a daughter with such a beautiful heart and spirit as our lovely Paola.

Deepest sympathies,

Anne-Louise
chaswyckcaliph
Dear Paola and Gina,

My sincere condolences to both of you. I will be thinking of you and praying that you are comforted in some way as you go through this difficult time.

Yours sincerely,

Kimberley Watts
KarenSh
Dear Paola and Gina

My condolences to you both. Words are hard to come by in times such as this.
I am thinking of you both.
Karen
chaswyck stud
Dear Paola and Gina,
Please accept our sincere condolences at your very sad loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ron & Lorraine
Heirloom Arabian Stud
So, very sorry to hear this! May the good Lord bless you and your family!

Mike
heidip
My heart felt condolances.
Paolita and Farida
My dear friends, I am very touched and my sister Gina has the same feeling, for your warm messages that are really really important for us under these sad circumstances. I feel so much priviledged to have all of you, closed to me with your thoughts and prayers and messages, I feel better reading your messages and know I have all aroud these fantastic friends. I would like to name each one of you who posted message, Thanks Nasr, for you message announcing the sad new, thanks Nasr for being such a fantasric friend for me, Thanks Usamah, Dorothy, Jenny, Ralph( I am touched by your words and your prayers for my mother and my family are extremely important,) thanks to Rania for your message in my private email box, Thanks Thanks to each one of you, please forgive me if I am not listing all your names but each one of you know perfectly that the message posted here, is helping my sister and me a lot.

Love to all,

Paola and Gina
windamere
Dear Poala and gina,
Ed and I are so sorry for the loss of your dear mother. We pray that you may find comfort in happy memories of your lives together. Remember. one day we will all be reunited in Glory and love never dies.
With prayers for your comfort,
Ed and Sharon
Sémillah Arabians
My dear Paola,
I have just learned this dreadful news …
All my thoughts are with you and Gina. I send much love to you to relieve your heart in sorrow.
Best regards
Claire
Click to view attachment
Tous crins
Dear Paola and Farida,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Christine
zandri
Dear Paola and Gina

My sincere condolenses with your lost. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers, may God carry you through this sad time and ease your pain

kind regards

zandri
Paolita and Farida
Dear Claire, Zandri and Christine,

thanks for your words, prayers and thoughts, it is a very hard time but slowly, slowly we are coming back to a normal life, to our activities, Gina and myself feel very priviledge to have so many nice friends around,
Thanks to all

Paola, Gina and Farida
midu
My sincere condolences for your terrible loss, my thoughts go to you and your sister.
Cheryl
Cleland
Dear Paola and Gina,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss,
My thoughts are with you during this time.

Kindest regards
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.