Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monogramm Semen I Europe
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
YSArabians
Does anyone know if there is an agent for Monogramm semen in Europe?
Please send me the contact information if you do smile.gif
ARRAS
I doubt it - last season the semen was shipped to Poland from US directly but no mare got pregnant...
straight_egyptian_lover
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is Monnogramm still alive? I have tried to find pictures of him and a website, but have found nothing. I admire many of his progeny and would love to see a picture of Monnogramm himself.
tracek
http://www.bishoplane.com/

Monogramm lives here on the internet smile.gif

To my knowledge he is still alive and well.
RiversideArabians
Hi there,
see under www.breitenau.com (in austria) under stallions, breedings...
kr
tanja
YSArabians
Thanks for the help. smile.gif
I just found out that the semen is of VERY bad quality. sad.gif
I better find a nice Monogramm son instead biggrin.gif

Yvonne
Dave
Monogramm is still here in California. I thnk they are still shipping semen in the US.

I think the Polish studs will ship semen from his sons Ekstern and Ganges. Fernando is in Europe and I'm sure there are others. Kordelas is in Texas. Consnsus is in California with his sire. Go to www.korona.com and click on Poland. There are links to the Polish studs. Each farm has a website.

Dave
Mattsson
There is frozen semen from Kordelas (Monogramm-Kabala) in England and Premier (Monogramm-Premiera) in Belgium and France.

Fernando is also available with frozen semen through his owner Annette Siren, Turban Stud in Denmark.

Anette Mattsson

www.fotografmattsson.com
Jutta Kools
There's also Emfatyk (Monogramm x Emiliana by Gadir), now at stud at DB Arabians in Belgium.
YSArabians
Thanks! smile.gif

I will find the mare a wonderful Monogramm son. That wont be a problem, there are so many of them!
I have one in mind already....!

All the best

Yvonne
KHA`LILAH
Click to view attachment
TA Morokho
By Kordelas / T A Markhessa full brother to (TA MATA HARI ) will be standing at stud this year.
He is booked to be displayed in France early 2008, but due to many requests will also stand at stud and be displayed under saddle in the UK late this year alongside his wonderful filly daughter to Kha'lilah (by Eldon) combines Eldon and Monogramm bloodlines.
MDK
I love Monogramm and his progeny wub.gif

And you can for sure get his beauty and power from his sons/daughters and grandchildren.

I am the lucky owner of a chestnut Monogramm daughter Krystinah (Monogramm x Kryza/Enrilo)

She is right now in foal to Ecaho for a may 2008 foal biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for a grey filly foal tongue.gif

MP, Denmark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.