Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nais Terror
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2mntn
"My answer Ray. I have NEVER EVER given away to the government the RIGHT to take away my property, making me a stakeholder, and to take my animals as part of THE NATIONAL HERD. Through deceptive legislation, that people did not understand, there may be some aspects that the CFR people have passed as legislatures but this NAIS is nothing more than the throwing out of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights."

Hi Liz,

You didn't think about it long enough.... biggrin.gif Check history of things like public nuisance - current animal control practices - eminent domain - the draft - stuff like that - there's more.

Ray
Dieter
deleted.
2mntn
Hello Liz D,

One of the things I really like about you is that you come to the table with an armload of details, examples and very good logic. biggrin.gif

I don't disagree with anything you've stated - great post!

My opinion of this NAIS program is that it rode in on the coat-tails of Sept 11 and the BSE "incidents" helped propel it further along. NAIS snuck up under the guise of homeland security, and yes, there are many who saw a chance to skim off some of the billions being directed to those efforts.

Yes, I have thought about it. wink.gif NAIS won't stop or prevent anything at all. All it does is count what is where and puts a microchip in the picture. Premises, schmemishes. They can call it what they like, but only an attorney can tell us if signing up as "premises" is equal to signing over property rights. That one's a stretch. Shoot, I can use Google Earth satellites and pretty much tell where the "premises" are, without anyone signing up. So yes, with what is already in place to accomplish this mission, NAIS could be a HUGE waste of taxpayer AND "premises owners" money.

But hey, think of all the new job opportunities for displaced textile workers and others!

Ray biggrin.gif
Dave
What's going to happen when a predetor ingests a microchip from its prey. Are the NAIS folks going after a cougar, coyote, hawk, eagle, bear, wolverine, etc? What happens cows are slaughtered? Are they going to removed all the chips? Image sitting down for a fillet mignon and crunching a microchip? The people who came up with NAIS have cow dung for brains.

Dave
Chiron
Dave, I'm sure you saw this one, don't know if it made the National News.
A slaughter plant here in Southern California was secretly Video taped forcing "downer" cows (cows unable to walk or even stand on their own) into the slaughter line. This is ABSOLUTELY against every USDA rule & regulation but this company had been getting away with it for who knows how long. Are you all ready for the punch line???? This company supplies the beef to schools across the US to feed our children blink.gif Just exactly how is a chip supposed to stop this??? The laws are there, but there is no money provided to the USDA to inspect & inforce them. mad.gif
Cheryl L
I'd seen that video and it sickened me. The 2 workers have been fired, as well as the supervisor. There is also a huge investigation going on.
The schools have stopped using them as a supplier and so has 2 MAJOR fast food chains. Jack in the Box was one, I can't remember the other one.
McDonalds nor Burger King, did not use them.
So, they have been hit with fines, firings and investigations. The most powerful thing, is hitting them in the pocket book.
Cheryl
An American Breeder
Okay Cheryl here is the link on the European research being done on the cancer that is caused by those chips. Also on there should be the horse that while not having cancer, the chip migrated to the nerve in its neck and now the horse cannot turn the neck one direction.

http://www.invisio.nl/antichip/

go down to the english version, like on this forum, and click on home page

the article states WEL OF NIET CHIPPEN?
Welcome

You do not want to put a microchip in your horse!

and states please read here
http://www.louisville-pets.com/microchip_cancer_study.html

The photos/photo page is a short way down this main page -- cannot get the link to come up here -- GO LOOK AT THOSE PHOTOS

There is also a petition for Europeans to sign against the microchip

This is the disclaimer: The content of this site is mostly written by Annemieke Bos, Ingrid van Dijk and Dorien Nannings. We are not responsible for any action taken as a result of reading this site.

Implanted Microchips Cause Cancer

By Jane Williams GFN contributing writer---
(For Publication in the January 2007 "American Family Voice")

At the National ID Expo in Kansas City, Arkansas Animal Producer's
Association President Michael Steenbergen asked, "What safety studies
have been conducted on the chips that are inserted into animals?" His
question was met with total silence. Did these manufacturers not know,
or were they unwilling to admit that research has confirmed that
implanted microchips cause cancer?

Melvin T. Massey, DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
from Brownsboro,Texas, brought this to the attention of the American
Horse Council when he wrote, "I am a retired Equine Veterinarian and
still breed a few horses. Because of migration-infection s-increased
risk of sarcoids I will not want to have microchips in my horses."

The Institute of Experimental Pathology at Hannover Medical School
in Germany reported , "An experiment using 4279 CBA/J mice of two
generations was carried out to investigate the influence of parental
preconceptual exposure to X-ray radiation or to chemical carcinogens.
Microchips were implanted subcutaneously in the dorsolateral back for
unique identification of each animal. The animals were kept for lifespan
under standard laboratory conditions. In 36 mice a circumscribed
neoplasm occurred in the area of the implanted microchip.
Macroscopically, firm, pale white nodules up to 25 mm in diameter with
the microchip in its center were found. Macroscopically, soft tissue
tumors such as fibrosarcoma and malignant fibrous histiocytoma were
detected."

Ecole Nationale Veterinaire of Unite d'Anatomie Pathologique in Nantes,
France, reported, "Fifty-two subcutaneous tumors associated with
microchip were collected from three carcinigenicity B6C3F1 micestudies.
Two of these 52 tumors were adenocarcinoma of the mammary gland located
on the dorsal region forming around the chip. All the other 50 were
mesenchymal in ori! gin and were difficult to classify on morphological
grounds with
haematoxylin-
eosin."

Marta Vascellari of Instituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie
at Viale dell'Universita in Legnaro, Italy reported examining a
9-year-old male French Bulldog for a subcutaneous mass located at the
site of a microchip implant. "The mass was confirmed as a high-grade
infiltrative fibrosarcoma,

with multifocal necrosis and peripheral lymphoid aggregates."

The Toxicology Department of Bayer Corporation in Stillwell, Kansas
reported, "Tumors surrounding implanted microchip animal identification
devices were noted in two separate chronic toxicity/oncogenici ty
studies using F344 rats. The tumors occurred at a low incidence rate
(approximately 1%), but did result in the early sacrifice of most
affected animals, due to tumor size and occasional metastases. No
sex-related trends were noted.

All tumors occurred during the second year of the studies, were located
in the subcutaneous dorsal thoracic area (the site of microchip
implantation) and contained embedded microchip devices. All were
mesenchymal in origin and consisted of the following types, listed on
order of frequency: malignant schwannoma, fibrosarcoma, anaplastic
sarcoma, and histiocytic sarcoma.

The following diagnostic techniques were employed: light microscopy,
scanning electron microscopy, and immunohistochemistry. The mechanism of
carcinogenicity appeared to be that of foreign body induced
tumorigenesis. "

Additional studies related to cancer tumors at the site of microchip
implants have been conduced in China; however, at this time these
studies are not available in English. At this time, no long term studies
are available covering more than two years. It only seems logical to
conclude that if carcinogenic tumors occur within one percent of animals
implanted within two years of the implant that the percentage would
increase with the passage of time. Additional studies need to be
conducted, but don't hold ! your bre ath for the manufacturers of
microchips to conduct such research and be leery of any such "research"
they may conduct. Even the limited research available clearly indicates
that implantation of microchips within an animal is gambling with the
animal's well being.

For additional Information:
www.vetpathology.org
also
National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health,
or just google for "sarcomas associated with implanted microchips".
Patricia Hampton
HEADS UP!! The USDA is looking for NAIS enforcement money for next year. Now is the time to say NO!

USDA FY 2009 Budget Plan
Plant and Animal Health Monitoring.The budget requests $283 million for plant and animal health monitoring and surveillance. This is a $21 million increase over the 2008 level for animal health monitoring and surveillance programs. The increase includes $14 million for the National Animal Identification System to restore funding to levels sufficient to carry out essential activities.
-USDA FY2009 Budget Plan

Last year Congress limited NAIS by dramatically slashing the USDA’s budget for the program. 2009 is the year of full implementation by their timeline. Let’s keep up the pressure to slash the USDA’s budget for this sort of pork barrel item that benefits the tagging companies and Big Ag. No need for them to profit on the backs of consumers, small farmers and homesteaders.

Let your Congressional representatives know you oppose funding the USDA’s National Animal Identification Plan. If Big Ag wants it, let them pay for it.
Dieter
deleted.
2mntn
Pat,

Thanks for that info - I just sent off an email to Mr. Sali, letting him know my objections to wasting any more taxpayer money on a program that brings no value to animal disease control.

Hiya Liz D!

Well, the new jobs thing was TIC, anyway, as you probably guessed! wink.gif BTW, why is it that when you say "snipped", I get nervous? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ray cool.gif
Dieter
deleted.
Dave
I just got home from my club's monthly board meeting at which I distributed a document about NAIS and horses that I downloaded from ruralheritage.com. The response was mixed. Some said very little. Some wanted their horses microchipped because their dogs were. When I mentioned possible cancer, they didn't say much. I was told that the government is already about to track us through our credit cards. That's news to me. Does anyone know of such a thing?

We've got our work cut out for us. My next step will be to call my congressman, Brain Bilbray.

Dave
Cheryl L
The credit card is American Express.............the blue card. This is the one that is supposed to have a chip in it.

Liz (AAB),
I am still on the fence about chipping. Like I said, in dogs and cats, there has been 1 case reported and they are still not sure. So as far as the dog and cats go, it is safe. I would like to see more research done for horses. I would like to know, if they vaccinate in that area, were the horses kept stalled and not worked for the recommended 12-24 hours, cuts down on migration. With horses there are so many variables also. It may not be the chip itself, but reacting to whatever is in/on the needle. These are the types of cancers that can come about from vaccination.
Cheryl
Dieter
deleted.
Chiron
Aso iin the works iis a Credit Card for Social Security recipents. Rather than a check every month the Credit Card will be "recharged" Simple. Of course, unliked a check that can be cashed for anonymous money, you have a card that will track every penny spent & where.it is spent. How Nice. ph34r.gif
An American Breeder
Get automatic bank deposit. Then pull your money out, except for enough to keep open the account.
Cheryl L
QUOTE (Dieter @ Feb 6 2008, 07:24 AM)
Hi Cheryl,

But as a breeder, there are serious concerns for us (all those I've already iterated, plus).  What happens if the stallion grabs the mare with his teeth, or smacks her in the neck with his hoof at the site of the glass capsuled RFID chip as he's live covering her?  Assuming we could tell it's been broken before it causes some other problem, I imagine surgery is the only way to remove and replace it.  Easy enough to go in with a needle, but not extracted the same way for sure.
Liz

It is very rare that a chip migrates. If it does, it was not properly implanted or the horse was not stalled for the required 12-24 hours. In talking with my vet, the chip should be planted deeply enough to have the muscle cover it and it should not be harmed by a vigorous breeding stallion or a well placed kick. They are also very easy to remove. They scan the area and then place a small incision and bring it out.
Also, the chip does not have its own power source and mostly remains inactive. When the scanner is placed over the chip, the chip draws enough power for the reading and giving of information.

Whether you are just a gelding owner or an owner of a herd. NAIS needs our attention and it needs it now. Every horse owner, large or small, has a voice and we need to write to the politicians and let our voices be heard. I have said this many times..........one voice is small, many voices cannot be ignored!.
Cheryl
An American Breeder
Cheryl

May I ask how you do deduce there will be little activity on those microchips when the federal government is monitoring through a national computer/database on a 24 hour basis, in other words those chips are going to be constantly monitored, 24/7.
Dave
I just contacted my congressman's local office and I got the e-mail address of his staff person who deals with agriculture. An e-mail will go out tonight with links to Rual Heritage and Farm and Ranch Freedom. I will also mention the budget. I'll keep you posted on the response.

Dave
Cheryl L
I got the information from Avid and Home Again. Avid has a horse micro-chipping program and were very successful in reuiniting all, but one, of the Katrina horses with their owners.
There is no way they could monitor microchips 24/7, only when they are actively being scanned. That would entail someone holding a scanner over the animals 24/7.
Here is Avids website:
http://avidequineid.com/answers.htm
Chiron
NAIS is NOT talking microchips, they are talking "transponder" chips. Trackable by satellite GPS. A whole different ballgame.
To whoever it was that questioned if moving TV to digital had anything to do with this......the answer is YES. My understanding is that it frees up more frequences for cell phones & GPS devices. ph34r.gif
Cheryl L
Here is an article about the transponder chips.

http://www.thehorse.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=10325

This is Destron-Fearings website and information about the LifeChip:
http://www.destronfearing.com/documents/pr...of.10.31.07.pdf

Here is the information on the chip reader.
http://www.destronfearing.com/documents/pr...of.10.31.07.pdf

The transponder only has a 12ft range.
I still don't see anything about GPS. I really don't think there is anything out in a chip like that. Tracking collars do, but, not chips.

Cheryl
MAXHOPEMIME
What a bunch of >>>>>
NAIS approved approved for what? It states in Destron Fearings info on the Lifechip it is not to be used for animals intended for human consumption.
So is it more important to track the internal temperature of the back yard horse than it is to monitor beef cattle that are going to end up on our plates?
Oh yeah, maybe with their group ID they just use sattilite infared imaging to detect an out break of Mad Cow?

Then goes on to say that it does not replace rectal temperature readings nor is it a diagnostic fo illness or disease. SO what the F is it? A tool to cause havoc and destruction when overseen by the typical over zealous low level regional Ag/USDA inforcer?
I never thought I would be one to start feeling that the government was out to get me But the more I read of proposed legislations and gov programs it sure seems like their out to get every one below the top 1% of the economic ladder.
JMOP
Chris
Cheryl L
For cattle, the chips are on the ear tags. They are NOT implanted.
Cheryl
An American Breeder
Cheryl, I have been asking. The technology you are referring to is several years old; the new technology will be tracking these chips 24/7 so think about how they will affect the animals/pets.
Cheryl L
QUOTE (An American Breeder @ Feb 6 2008, 10:48 PM)
Cheryl, I have been asking.  The technology you are referring to is several years old; the new technology will be tracking these chips 24/7 so think about how they will affect the animals/pets.

Thanks Liz,
I am not trying to undermine anything here, just really want the whole clarification/proof thingy. biggrin.gif
When it comes down to it, I am AGAINST NAIS.
Cheryl
An American Breeder
Cheryl, I deduced that quite ! some time ago. We must continue to educate and fight this which is totally against the US Constitution and the American citizens.
Dave
Here's the e-mail I sent to my congressman.

Dave

Dear Mr. Jones,

I am a constituent of Congressman Bilbray and I'd like to have his help in exempting horses from NAIS or better yet scrapping NAIS altogether.

Horses should be exempted from NAIS for the following reasons:

1. Horses are recreational animals not food sources.
2. Horses don't carry diseases that can be transmitted directly to humans.
3. Horses live far longer than other species of livestock and therefore would be at greater risk for developing cancer if the implanted microchips can cause cancer.
4. If horses are tracked under NAIS, their owners would be tracked as well. This is too Orwellian and too much big brother.
5. Horse owners will not be bothered with notifying the federal or state governments everytime they go for a trail ride or a horse show.
6. Compliance with NAIS is too burdensome for horse owners. We have enough to worry about without having to have our vets implanting microchips. Many of us would remove them after implantation anyway.
7. For many horse owners, the premises that would be registered under NAIS is a home. Again, this is too Orwellian.
8. Owners of breeding horses will be very resistant to misrochipping for fear of damage to foals.

I'm speaking for thousands and maybe millions of horse owners. As you may know, there are many many horse owners in San Diego County. Also, small farmers and ranchers are strongly opposed to NAIS. Please pass our concerns on to Congressman Bilbray. I have listed links to some websites.

Thank you,

Dave Murphy
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

www.ruralheritage.com - search for NAIS and many articles will come up

www.farmandranchfreedom.org - this site has links to government documents such as a business plan, executive summary, and users guide for NAIS - fun reading if you have the time
SKM
Apologies if this has been touched on earlier in this topic, as I have not read through it all mainly because I am in Europe not USA so am not affected by it - but it occurs to me that the horse industry working together would be a more powerful voice than individually. The most powerful group in the horse industry in any country is the racing /thoroughbred breeding world. What are they planning to do, if anything, about NAIS and how it will affect them? Could the other breed societies & horse owners not get together with them and ride on their coat-tails, as it were, in opposing including horses in NAIS? Just a suggestion from an outsider.
An American Breeder
Illinois GET READY

Illinois is part of a five-state consortium that will develop and implement the national animal identification system in the Great Lakes region. Other participating states are Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio.

Now to be in the fairs one MUST, it is REQUIRED, to have premises registration.
Dieter
deleted.
Dieter
deleted.
An American Breeder
I cross posted this under Nebraska and NAIS.

If you can get this, there are people who STILL believe this is going to happen to someone else, and is YEARS coming.
Nadj al Nur
Unfortunately, Liz, a lot of those people seem to be on my side of the border. However, I am doing my best to dispell that particular myth.People who SHOULD be in the know, seem to be being spoonfed just tiny bits of information, that really doesn't give them any idea of what the ramifications could be. Am hoping to make a few of them sit up and take notice.
Cathy
Dieter
deleted.
An American Breeder
Congratulations to anti-NAIS activists in Nebraska! On Tuesday, February 12, 2008, Nebraska became the second state to restrict its state to a voluntary national animal identification program (Arizona was the first, in 2007).

The bill, LB 632, was sponsored by Senator Dierks and signed into law by Governor Heineman. Prior to this bill's passage, Nebraska law allowed the state to participate in a national animal identification program, including mandatory programs. In addition to limiting the state to a voluntary program, the bill requires the Nebraska Department of Agriculture to establish a method for people to withdraw from premises registration.

This is a great step for Nebraska and the entire anti-NAIS movement! Limiting the program to a voluntary one is just the first step, but it's an important one.

Hopefully, additional bills can be adopted in the future to guard against coercion being used to force people into a facially "voluntary" program, such as through service providers forcing NAIS on their customers, and to stop the government funding.

The Independent Cattlemen of Nebraska wrote an excellent letter about the pressure to push people into NAIS: http://www.independentcattlemen.com/premises.htm
Razzmatazz
bumped for Joanie...... wink.gif
Nadj al Nur
This, and related threads have been inactive for a while. Is there any new news?
Cathy
Dave
I e-mailed my congressman and contacted a national talk radio host, Laura Ingram about NAIS. No response yet. I plan on doing more as time permits.

Dave
An American Breeder
I receive the emails as they come from the national groups. As I receive them I Will ! post them here for all to read. That way each person can make up their own mind on the merits of the emails.
An American Breeder
This is not from an email mailing but Ya "all better read cause you Humans are more than likely NEXT

Cheryl, you are thinking that they won't be read, these RFID chips but rarely, read through this. There is no way they are not going to read almost daily!

One of the things the government and proponents of NAIS keep reassuring us is that the RFID chips can only be read close up so our privacy is safe. But here’s an interesting article that makes a lie of that:

ZigBeef Offers Ranchers a Long-Distance Cattle Head Count

The long-range RFID system promises to provide ranchers, their commercial interests and rodeos an easier method for tracking their animals, through ZigBee technology.

By Claire Swedberg

Feb. 21, 2008—A new active RFID system is set to help ranchers and rodeos track animals from a distance, as well as measure an animal’s movement during a rodeo competition, for instance, when it is difficult to track exactly when a bull came out of its gate, or when it was roped and immobilized. The solution, provided by a startup company called ZigBeef, is being developed to allow cattle ranchers and their financial backers to track each head of cattle on a daily basis. The system became commercially available two weeks ago.

By using a system based on the ZigBee (802.15.4) standard, users can capture an animal’s unique ID number with a handheld interrogator from several hundred feet away. In this manner, says John Hassell, ZigBeef’s president and CEO, ranchers can keep a much more accurate count of their animals, since the active system makes reading easy enough for ranchers to do so daily. The system is being offered as an alternative to the passive RFID tags approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) for the National Animal Identification System (NAIS).
:
By next year, Hassell says, the company plans to offer the system with ZigBee mesh capabilities so cattle tags can transmit data from one to another, thereby extending the read range depending on how many cattle are spread throughout the area, with one tag sending data to the next, and ultimately to a reader. [Cloud nets just as I predicted. -WJ]

In the meantime, he notes, further research and development must first be conducted. “There are a lot of unique challenges with cattle,” Hassell says. “Normally a hop-to-hop environment is stationary,” whereas cattle are constantly moving. -RFIDJournal

This same technology they want to apply to NAIS will also be applicable to REALID and thus to tracking people and their interactions. Soo… What’s your time out of the gate? Late for work?
An American Breeder
RIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

USDA is promoting that the youth turn in their family's farm into NAIS

The US Department of Agriculture gave the Future Farmers of America $600,000 to promote Premise ID. The FFA’s goal is to register 50,000 more premises by the partnership’s end on May 31, 2008, according to Bruce Knight, undersecretary for the USDA’s marketing and regulatory programs.

http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/newsro...rs_with_FFA.pdf

this is a very long time coming up

Highlights

Five-part program. The USDA has appropriated about $6 million to work with organizations to help with premises registration. Partnerships have already been created with the National Pork Producers Council and the National Pork Board, Knight says.

I believe that part of that $6 million is going to different breed registeries who are to demand or who are to turn in silently their members into the NAIS database.
Armed with $600,000 in funds from the USDA, the FFA has developed
a five-part program to help the USDA in its goal of registering more premises, says Will Waidelich, FFA’s senior director of research, development
and sponsored programs.
2mntn
I sent a note to Sean Hannity - maybe he can use it as a topic for discussion and shine some light on this thing.

Ray
Dave
I was on farmandranchfreedom.org and I read that the American Angus Assoc got $500,000 to promote NAIS. I wonder how much AHA would get. AHA needs $$$ but in the big picture, AHA is very small compared to the AQHA or APHA.

I'm going to contact another talk show, Michael Medved. He did a segment on the new Los Angeles law for mandatory spaying and neutering of pets - a worthy goal but next to impossible to enforce.

Dave

QUOTE (An American Breeder @ Mar 1 2008, 01:00 AM)
RIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

USDA is promoting that the youth turn in their family's farm into NAIS

The US Department of Agriculture gave the Future Farmers of America $600,000 to promote Premise ID. The FFA’s goal is to register 50,000 more premises by the partnership’s end on May 31, 2008, according to Bruce Knight, undersecretary for the USDA’s marketing and regulatory programs.

http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/newsro...rs_with_FFA.pdf

this is a very long time coming up

Highlights

Five-part program. The USDA has appropriated about $6 million to work with organizations to help with premises registration. Partnerships have already been created with the National Pork Producers Council and the National Pork Board, Knight says. 

I believe that part of that $6 million is going to different breed registeries who are to demand or who are to turn in silently their members into the NAIS database.
Armed with $600,000 in funds from the USDA, the FFA has developed
a five-part program to help the USDA in its goal of registering more premises, says Will Waidelich, FFA’s senior director of research, development
and sponsored programs.
Nadj al Nur
Have just had word from our (region 17) AHA rep. There is an AHA meeting this week, and this topic is on the agenda. Have sent her this thread, so she has all the info.
Cathy
An American Breeder
Cathy, Thank you. All we can do is make people aware, give them access to the actual documents and hopefully they will be able to read them and where necessary read between the lines!
Dave
NAIS is indeed on the AHA board meeting agenda. Debbie Fuentes is in charge of the discusson. Please contact your regional directors. I just called mine and am waiting for a call back.

Dave
Dave
My regional director called me back and I told her I would try to file an article about cnacer risks in horses due to microchips. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Dave
jsimicek
Dave,

Here is a link to a site in Europe that shows some of the problems they are having with microchips over there since they were institituted. Not scientific studies but pics and testimonies of those that have had problems with the chipping.

sandy

http://www.invisio.nl/antichip/
AllieP
Wow...

I can see a lot has been happening here since I've been away. I'm SO SO glad to see my Texas neighbors taking this subject seriously. Thanks, Jane, for the helpful links. I'm glad that people like Dave and Cathy are getting the word out to AHA reps. I have a lot of studying to do.

I have no doubt that as one of many of us that has claimed a horse farm as an income tax deduction we have walked right into this trap. Has anyone realized that this is how they have our information? And where they get the implied right to dictate our compliance?

There was a really good manifesto many years ago called Implied Contract about the rights that we give away every day by participating in state and federal programs. I agree that some of this conversation is escalating into the region of the absurd regarding multi-national conspiracies, which doesn't help our cause even if we suspect it's true. Most people just aren't ready to hear this.

There has to be a balanced approach.

I felt an undeniable awareness the moment that the towers fell that this would be used to up the ante on corporate and government control. And I knew that Bush and his cloak and dagger cult would milk it for all it's worth. And they have.

I get a lot of comfort out of the constitutional protection offered by our right to freedom of religion. For many years I've not allowed the schools or state legislatures to dictate how I raise my children, including my decision not to vaccinate them for diseases that were eradicated when I was 3 just because it's profitable for the Pharmacomafia.

I don't plan to paricipate in any of this either. I'll fight it every step of the way and thank Jane and others for pointing out what I can do in my home state to get started.

Hugs,
Allison
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.