Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Carol Maginn
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
ponytail
Happy Birthday, Girl! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Carol
Sha3lan
Dear Wishing u a Very Happy Birthday .. smile.gif
Yassmin
Liz Salmon
Dear Carol, a very very Happy Birthday to you and many more. I guess that your filly was the best Birthday present you could have asked for !!!

Much love,

Liz
crfarm
ooo Carol,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! biggrin.gif
Have you been able to catch up on some sleep? or are you playing and loving that filly too much? laugh.gif
An American Breeder
Many, many more wonderful birthdays. Carol.

I signed on just to tell you that.

Liz
Sumerlan
Happy Birthday Carol Maginn!! Hoping your birthday is kissed with sunshine and that you can spend the entire day photographing your farm and beautiful horses! Congratulations on your beautiful filly Carol! Just got back in yesterday and saw photos ... your exquisite little princess has to be the best gift ever!! Can't wait to see you both soon ...

Susan
Sumerlan
BaileyArabians
Carol,

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

Kathy
Samantha
Happy birthday Carol! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day - I bet you are still smiling at your filly!

See you in a few weeks.

Samantha xx gbfahne.gif
heidip
Happy Birthday Carol.
hlsmaripa
° FELIZ CUMPLEA—OS CAROL!

the best wishes my friend and nice day ! smile.gif

Marianella
Desert Tag Arabians
Happy Birthday Carol smile.gif.
JessicaP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!!!!!

What nice present, a BEAUTIFUL FILLY, just in time for your birthday!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Hope your day is full of love and hapiness!!! Enjoy your day....Today is your special day! So enjoy it!

Big huggs

Jessica. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
southwindarabian
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
jsimicek
Happy Birthday
Nadj al Nur
Happy Birthday Carol.
Hope you have a great day, filled with all of your favorite things.
Cathy
AAArabians
Carol,

To a special friendHappy Birthday!!!!! and many more!
I hope that only good things happen for you as for now on!!!
I hope that you enjoy your special day!
I am glad that you have a silly filly to make your b-day even that much
more special! Have a party for us!

Kindest Regards
Candi
HLM
Happy Birthday dear Carol and many more in good health and happiness.
May you continue enjoying your lovely horses and we your posts.

Take care
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
carolmaginn
Thank you all so much. I am so happy. I feel very grateful to so many for so much. Thank you for being my friends through the good times and bad. My filly is a miracle to me. I couldn't understand why there was so much pain over the last few years.

But - it seems that all the dots are connected and everything does have a reason. Had I not lost Kohela's last two colts, I would never have thought to breed Kohela to Vanylla Ice. It was actually my husband's decision when he dropped off Kohela to be re-bred and saw an "Ice" baby. If either of those colts had lived - I wouldn't have my amazing filly because there wouldn't have been a "re-breeding" to use up.

Anyway - I guess I've learned that God does have a good plan - and so I have faith in his will and decisions. I think the Arabic people also have a feeling that they trust in God's will and I think that is a good way to be.

Right now - I just feel so happy to have all of you - my wonderful friends, my family who loves me. You would not believe all that my mom and dad have done to help me with our farm. Right now my mom is at home organizing everything. Last night she pointed out that I had 5 Catsups, and 4 mustards, etc... She has gone out and obtained all the cleaning supplies I need and my dad has fixed almost everything that is broken in the house plus filled the refridgerator with healthy food. He is also fixing the bar B que grill so we can have a birthday party this weekend.

Anyway - all is right with the world. I feel like I have had a truly blessed life and I must think of some ways to put some more "good" into the system which I have certainly reaped so much joy from. I need to "pay if forward" somehow.

Oh - by the way - I'm at work now - and my coworkers just got me some cupcakes and have been so sweet. I can see my filly from my webcam thanks to Jennifer and TJ and I'm plotting a fun weekend...

Thanks again so much,

Carol
LMG
Well, Happy Birthday, Carol. Here's to a long and happy life, with good fortune and great friendships.

LMG
Tous crins
Happy birthday Carol. that filly is the best present you could have received.

Christine
Cheryl L
Happy Birthday Carol!

May you have much joy in your life.
Cheryl
Aleksi
a belated
smile.gif V E R Y blink.gif blink.gif H A P P Y cool.gif
rolleyes.gif B I R T H D A Y tongue.gif smile.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif
mistuarabians
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
I am so glad you got a great early Birthday gift from your wonderful Kohela!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Jessica
Seglavi
Happy Birthday Carol, what a year you have had, wonderful parents and husband, a new farm and a fabulous, new filly! Hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend.
Pam
Robert 1
HI CAROL,
MY GOSH, I HAD TO GET IN LINE TO POST YOU SOME HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, YOU SURE HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU WELL ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY, I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE EGYPTIAN EVENT AND CHAT ABOUT PHOTO'S AND HORSES.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA
Zajaddi
Hey Birthday Girl -
Gift is on the way!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration and we're sending best wishes your way for many more happy birthdays!
Give that baby and momma a kiss from their Aunt.
L,
D
Liberman
Happy Birthday Carol.. Congratulations on your new filly. I was not able to get on last night and was worried that it was ME ! You were missed in Vegas and I want you to know that Liz checked her iphone hourly til that filly was born. Hope to see you at the EE. Love Becki and the girls
aliaalhussein
Very Very Happy birthday-love, Alia
templarcroftarabians
gbfahne.gif Best Wishes for your birthday Carol - wishing you health, happiness and lots of joy with your little princess (kEEP POSTING THE PHOTOS!) Very Happy Birthday, Dorothy.
DinFayez 7
I am always late to the party! (LOL) Happy Belated Birthday Carol!!

Love,
Matt,Kat & Uncle Jim
Anne-Louise
Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend! I missed not being able to spend your birthday with you in Vegas, but that filly was without a doubt the best gift ever and definitely the one to spend your birthday with at home. I am certain that the future can hold only good things and great opportunities for someone as wonderful, kind, talented and generous as you are, so am sending best wishes for all good things in the coming year.

Much love from Anne-Louise and family biggrin.gif
Melissa Raulerson
Happy Birthday! Melissa & Matt
carolmaginn
Hey Melissa & Matt! Now we are only 1 hour apart... I hope you can come visit me and I need to come see you guys too!!!!

Carol
USAMAH ALKAZEMI
Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend! that filly was without a doubt the best gift ever and definitely the one to spend your birthday with at home. I am certain that the future can hold only good things and great opportunities for someone as wonderful, kind, talented and generous as you are, so am sending best wishes for all good things in the coming year.

THANKS,ANNE LOUISE,I COULDNOT MATCH YOUR TOUCHING POST wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Bradyfarm
Happy Birthday, Carol....may you have many, many more!!!

Lisa
Carol Cooper-Hall
Hello Carol
Oops... blink.gif I haven't been on SE.com in a while and totally missed your Birthday. Wishing you now a very HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY and may all your dreams come true!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.