Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maggie's Law
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Tahir
Could I please add the following links for your consideration http://www.maggieslaw.co.uk. And to stop this mindless abuse please sign the petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Maggies-Law/

Hope these links work, and many thanks in advance.

Carla, xx.
Riverside Arabians
I'd sign my support if I could! How horrific! So sad that monsters can commit such injusticies against such innocent creatures and be given little more than a slap on the wrist. I certainly pray for justice for Maggie and all others.

Kristen
mistuarabians
I would love to sign this - as I too have lost a mare to inhumane humans on Jan 1 ,07 to a man who drove his car through our pasture and killed one of our mares.

If I only lived in Britian my name could be on that petition....
however I will say I support this!!!

Good luck and push on - keep the horrible people away from our wonderful family of equines.

Jessica
madmare
Hi...Thanks Carla for posting this....I finally managed to get on here!!!!

Please support this campaign....I am sorry that it couldn't be an international one, but when this campaign is a success, maybe other countries will follow suit and make sure that attacks on horses, ponies, and other equines are met will proper severity of punishment.

If you would sign the guestbook on the Maggie's Law website...any support from any area of the globe is fully appreciated!

Emma xx
purdey
Well done Madmare for spreading the word.
I've already signed the petition on 'the other website'!
Keep up the good work. X gbfahne.gif
ashabarab
already signed

good luck and spread the word

ash

gbfahne.gif
mandyw
Signed. gbfahne.gif
BasiliskBelka
Signed.

Keren gbfahne.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.