Full Version: Serenity Arabian Farms
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
morafic al lahab
Hey All,

Enjoy the great Serenity Horses smile.gif

Cheers
Ehab
barbara.gregory
Beautiful horses; many congratulations Hansi and Bill. Hope you have a wonderful year.

Barbara
gbfahne.gif
Sabrina+Karsten
Dear Hansi, dear Bill,

what a superb and successful breeding! Congratulations for these beautiful and typey horses with such great movements! Our alltime favorite is Habib... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

And Sonbolah - what a mare... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

And we are proud to have a descendant of your beloved Khofo (through Alidaar). rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Please enjoy your horses and be proud of them and of all your very satisfied customers. And carry on breeding! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Biggest hugs
Sabrina & Karsten wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Nancy Bourque/Ibriz Arabians
Congratulations on your aniversary, Hansi and Bill. You should be proud!
Sharabia
Happy Anniversary Hansi and Bill.

Your devotion and passion for the breed is evident.

With Warm Sincerity,
Sheila Bautz & Curtis Mumby
Bay Area Arabians
Hansi,

My new colt (Bolivar BAA)... Khofo through Alidaar through *GR Shawan (Om El Arab) out of Fula (Safeen x MB Norfila)! Thanks for such a performance horse! I will be looking to register him Oldenberg/ Trakhener!
Thank you for helping to preserve our fragile breed by not just breeding a head!

Emily

Click to view attachment
Bay Area Arabians
Congrats!
Bay Area Arabians
30 PICTURE OF BOLIVAR BAA!

Khofo through Alidaar through *Gr Shawan out of Fula (Safeen)

Thanks so much Hansi- I cannot wait to ride him! I am planning on training him in dressage like Sigar!
Thanks again!

Emily

Click to view attachment
kay cochran
Dear Hansi and Bill, Your devotion is evident in the horses of today. They still look like the original horses imported those many years ago. It is so hard to stay the course with fads surrounding you. Happy Anniversary!
Jenny Lees
gbfahne.gif Congratulations on your 40th Anniversary....lovely horses. I love the look of Serenity Mamlouk.
Jenny
MBurton
Congratulations Hansi and Bill. You are an inspiration and have left a legacy that will forever be an important part of the history of the straight Egyptian Arabian.

Mike and Jennifer
1rider
Great job Hansi and Bill and thankyou . Ken
BasiliskBelka
Congratulations Hansi!

It is really good to see a set of consistently good shoulders, middles AND hindquarters on SEs - and people RIDING them!.

The world definitely needs more breeders like Hansi smile.gif - can we tempt you to come to the UK? The weather won't compare with Florida laugh.gif but at least we do RIDE over here!!!

Keren gbfahne.gif
Meralee
congrates on getting to do something you love for so long and doing it So well!!! Mer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.