Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Al Khamsa Convention-2008
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Treff Haven Arabians
AK Convention 2008 photos are now up on Christine Emmert's (Tous crins) website galleries! Check here

Great job Christine, despite the low lighting and open doorways to contend with. We're enjoying them as fast as we can here on dial up.
crookedcreek
Great job on the pictures Christine!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif I'm having a great time looking at them, especially seeing the horses I missed while getting mine ready to show. rolleyes.gif

Jan Alexander
Crooked Creek Arabians
Arkansas
Seglavi
I just re-read a few pages of this thread and must add again that the horses that were exhibited during the Fantasia were truly amazing! As I look at the Treff-Haven mares and remember the others that were there it really cheers me up during these icy, dark days of winter and reminds me that no one can predict exactly what gorgeous foals will arrive this spring or what undiscovered jewels await at the Oregon convention the last week of August. Save your pennies folks and join us for a weekend (or week if you want to come early and do the ranch tours, the mountain trail ride, the fly fishing) you won't soon forget!
Pam
Tous crins
QUOTE (Treff Haven Arabians @ Feb 3 2009, 05:59 PM)
AK Convention 2008 photos are now up on Christine Emmert's (Tous crins) website galleries!† Check here

Great job Christine, despite the low lighting and open doorways to contend with.† We're enjoying them as fast as we can here on dial up.

QUOTE (crookedcreek @ Feb 4 2009, 12:37 PM)
Great job on the pictures Christine!!†  biggrin.giflaugh.gif†  I'm having a great time looking at them, especially seeing the horses I missed while getting mine ready to show.† rolleyes.gif

Jan Alexander
Crooked Creek Arabians
Arkansas

Thanks Homer, Tina and Jan

I am glad somebody appreciates!
There is a comment page for the whole gallery and one per image if you want to add comments. Poor quality pictures, I am afraid, but you can still see the horses..

Christine
acklinvalley
Christine,

Thank you so much for bringing to all of us those great pictures from the Al Khamsa Convention. It is such a treat to get to relive the occasion. Of course, I especially enjoyed the great shots you got of RA Bint Numana during the Fantasia presentation. She is an exceptional mare and you did a wonderful job capturing her talents. You've made it very difficult to decide which pictures to order!

Thanks again,

Scarlet White-Acklin
Acklin Valley Arabian Ranch
<<>>
Tous crins
QUOTE (acklinvalley @ Feb 5 2009, 07:58 AM)
Christine, 

Thank you so much for bringing to all of us those great pictures from the Al Khamsa Convention.  It is such a treat to get to relive the occasion.  Of course, I especially enjoyed the great shots you got of RA Bint Numana during the Fantasia presentation.  She is an exceptional mare and you did a wonderful job capturing her talents.  You've made it very difficult to decide which pictures to order!

Thanks again,

Scarlet White-Acklin
Acklin Valley Arabian Ranch
www.acklinvalley.com

Thank you Scarlet,

I do not have the emails of the participants, so I am glad at least some of you can see the pictures! Those galleries have been there for a long time...
This forum is wonderful for that.

Christine
crookedcreek
Christine:

I would like to order a couple of the shots of Halima. What are the cost and how do I do it?

Thanks
Jan Alexander
Tous crins
QUOTE (crookedcreek @ Feb 7 2009, 07:00 AM)
Christine:

I would like to order a couple of the shots of Halima.† What are the cost and how do I do it?

Thanks
Jan Alexander

Hi Jan

You will be the first to buy a picture of the Convention. Thank you. There is a shopping cart in the gallery.

Christine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.