Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bint Bint Hammamh Progeny
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
ANAS
Can any body help me with bint bint hammamh progeny?
Thank you in advance
ashabarab
any more information?

l know of a bint bint hamamaa

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bint+bint+hamamaa

any good?

ash
chaswyckcaliph
BA Hadyyna.

BA Halamet. Saba Arabians

Shaheen at Omar Saqr's.

Hadayyah. El Farida Stud

MM Noore Misr at Michael Ponnath's. Ponnath Arabian Stud

Hilal Al Nakeeb.
Delyth
BA Hadyyna lives in the UK with her owner Wendy Marr who purchased her as a yearling. She has 3 of her daughters, by Kerim Shah, Ansata El Salaam and GR Armaretto. I have been very priviledged to have sent this mare for breeding. She is absolutely beautiful.
Abbasiyah
Ah, Bint Bint Hamamaa.... one of the most beautiful mare lines smile.gif

Just how many of this mare line are left? Does anyone know?

For over all production she is hard to beat (IMHO).

Another beautiful example of this line is Abraxas Bint Abu

Click to view attachment

Judi
Abbasiyah
Sorry for some reason the photo of Abraxas Bint Abu posted twice??

Oh well, she is worth taking a second look at anyway biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Judi
barbara.gregory
She certainly is, Judi. Don't you wish they would stay that colour!

My new colt is by Hilal al Nakeeb so a Bint Bint Hamamma grandson.

Barbara
Hallmarkstud
I have two young colts that are out of MM-Noore Misr that I have not registered yet. One is by Abraxas Halimaar and one is by Hafiid al Moniet (Tuhotmos x Bint Hamamaa). That second one is the only double Hamamaa blooded foal in the world. Here is Hafiid's picture.
Shakti
This is definately the mare line of beauty. She was stunning herself, and has produced some stunning offspring and such. Our stallion's mare line goes back to her, and from his photo you can tell he is no slouch wink.gif
Click to view attachment
Al Sahrae Arabians
We own Abraxas Halamaa (Imp USA). She is the dam of Abraxas Bint Abu. Halamaa is just the most incredibly beautiful, kind mare. She is in foal for a September foal. She was bred to Jadid El Halimaar MH (Imp USA) (Jabbaar El Halimaar MH x Victoria Moon MH (Imp USA)). With four crosses to RDM Maar Hala and her grandma being Bint Bint Hamamaa, this foal should be simply amazing.

Click to view attachment
bakogl
MM Noore Misr is now in Germiny, Mr. Ponnath.
I have in Austria a foal from her and Sterling Vision, now 2 years.
Shakti
QUOTE (Al Sahrae Arabians @ Mar 25 2010, 01:57 AM) *
We own Abraxas Halamaa (Imp USA). She is the dam of Abraxas Bint Abu. Halamaa is just the most incredibly beautiful, kind mare. She is in foal for a September foal. She was bred to Jadid El Halimaar MH (Imp USA) (Jabbaar El Halimaar MH x Victoria Moon MH (Imp USA)). With four crosses to RDM Maar Hala and her grandma being Bint Bint Hamamaa, this foal should be simply amazing.

Click to view attachment

I was trying to find a photo of her, she is full sister to our stallions dam Abraxas Habielaa. Just a gorgeous mare!
Cariswood
We have Abraxas Bint Abu at our place right now and she grows lovlier each day. She is in foal to ET Crown Prince and is due any day now.
Hallmarkstud
MM-Noore Misr is now in Egypt. I posted some pictures of her son and her uncle on my facebook page. Both are for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/theshion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.