Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Father Daughter Win Region 17 2008!
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
coriwilson
Here's photos of Shy Gayfeen++++// 2008 Region 17 Champion Stallion and his yearling Filly "Born to Shyne DF" 2008 Region 17 Unanimous Champion Sweepstakes yearling 1/2 arab fillies.
kay cochran
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go. That's a real proof in the pudding breeding stallion! Congradulations!! K
flying hooves
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Cori!!!
gadonatella
Cori,

Way to go Hugo and Born to Shyne on their Championships !! Hugo should be called the "EverReady Horse" instead of the bunny cause he keeps on going and going and going wink.gif

Born to Shyne sure got the pretty factor from her sire !! She's going to be awesome in the future under saddle.

Congratulations ~ Sandy
jsimicek
Congratulations !!!! An wonderful accomplishment keep up the good work.

sandy
Cheryl L
Very impressive. Congratulations to all!
Cheryl
heidip
AWESOME!! Congrats!
Aimbri
Congratulations, Cori, on YET another victory! I am SO proud of all of you!

Jeannette
Dieter
Oh Cori, Absolutely thrilling and wonderful. I have to agree with Jan aka Kay - regarding Hugo's merits as a stallion tongue.gif You couldn't get more proof in the pudding than this! biggrin.gif

Congratulations!!!

Liz
coriwilson
Thanks, it was so fun having them there together. I look forward to having the filly in performance classes in the future, she has his unflappable temperament and just like him loves to show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.